Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Druid Class Thread

Hi,

But, with most of description of skills, are jpg, so I cannot copy and paste it to translate.

New Licantrophy form visual (through attribute)

1 Like

Thanks for the links, guys.

All in all, this seems…weird. Since we’re dealing with an attribute, you’ll clearly have to choose between whether you want the full version and be locked out of your other skills in exchange for higher stat boosts or go with the hybrid and keep what you have in exchange for a shorter duration and some moderate boosts.

Full Lycan seems to have more bulk, which is fine but it also packs more in terms of flat percentage damage buffs. Hybrid form seems like it would be the sleeker, more offense oriented of the two to keep things balanced but that doesn’t appear to be the case.

We’ll have to wait and see, of course, but I still can’t see much reason to go Druid3 if you’re planning a physical build.

heres better translation
https://pastebin.com/7yaetHLv

Druid

Carnivory
-> AoE increased 50%. Cooldown Reduced to 20s.

Chortasmata
-> Applies Damage over time to grounded targets. Tickrate .5s for 10s. Healing effect applied to allies inside.

Seeded Bomb(New Skill)(C1)
-> Apply buff to you and allies that causes explosion around them after a short time. Explosion stacks.

Thorny Vines(New Skill)(C2)
-> Summons a thicket of vines that attack and slow enemies.

Hengestone
-> Now applies 10% Cleric magic damage increase for 18s. 25s CD.

Lycantrophy(CD 120s)
Effects changed:
-> Unable to use non-wolf skills.
-> Wolf Skill damage buffed.
-> Cooldown of Wolf Skill reduced.
-> Damage buff of 10% per level applied.
-> Movement Speed + 3
-> Enables Dash
-> HP Increase by 100%
-> Physical Defense Increase by 50%
-> Magic Defense Increase by 50%
-> Restore 2% HP per 8s.
-> Critical Rate increased 40 per level.
-> 100s Duration

Attribute: Lycantrophy: Demi-Wolf
-> Disables use of Wolf Skills.
-> Enables Dash
-> 2% HP Drain per 8s
-> Physical Damage increase 4% per level.
-> Magic Damage increase 5% per level.
-> 60s Duration

We are going :airplane: furry.

There goes our HS Lycan+Trans Combo. I’m still in the grey area, about the trans changes but it’s better than nothing.
So Hengestone is still an AoE so you must not leave the area or else you’ll lose the +10% Damage Bonus. So basically they removed the +100% HP bonus +20% Damage + 100 Crit rate, which is a lot for Meatshield Druids ( Large + Insect + HS )

Is it too much to say that the HS rework should be an additive effects LUL

Why would you still want to druid 1/2 on a physical cleric? The only benefit to physical clerics would be in r3 for the demi wolve’s 20% atk buff and maybe dashing.

Henge stone effects seem to now be backed into lycanthropy.

Yeah, which is a semi-nerf since we can’t use normal skills anymore.

Yeah which changes my build now… I found a build that can utilize full lycan though.

Good thing lycan skills are short cooldown and stronger now. I just hope it still uses its p+m attack scaling.
Hopefully Lycan can use druid skills atleast… similar to runecaster

1 Like

I bet someone in IMC watched Yu Yu Hakusho, saw Kurama/Yoko Kurama and thought this would make a wonderful druid idea.

Jk

1 Like

The reason why I feel iffy is that, if one tried playing Lycan in PvP. I can assure that it’s going to be harder to kill people with 4 skills. And that, Werewolf Animation honestly suck, the delays when using Wild Breath, Roar will make it easier for the enemy to get away.

And that I’m more of a Hengestone + Transform guy since I like to utilize Large + Insect + Hengestone, but I guess we can’t do that anymore. Demi Wolf… I really wish we could keep the +HP Bonus.

Also, 2 new skills but they didn’t bother reworking Shape-shift + Transform and made it into one skill.

Go back in your coffin boi /jubjub

1 Like

Please :joy:

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_566rrjb3nsg8owc0g8gsg00ok_640

(Lowkey trying to bring up conspiracy that IMC watches Yu Yu Hakusho)

1 Like

IS the translation right on the pastebin? Demi wolf DRAINS 2% HP instead of heals?

What bothers me most is that for p.atak builds it takes like 3 high ranks for a 25% dmg boost on 50% upkeep, with melstis, which take another 3 ranks and 5 m.powder, it is 80s on 120cd… Why do imc hate higher duration buffs? :tired:

Still, druid seems to be having a nice boost to.magical dmg… Unfortunately it still turns monster into plants, which decreases magic dmg by like 20% by itself of all players :tired: … This demi wolf boost, which is not even permanent, just doesn’t seem worth the effort.

Maaaybe if the new druid skills have a HUGE skill factor, to be worth investing 3 high ranks and 3 red card slots ( illitsworth)

this all looks very underwhelming tbh, esp lycan rework…

And I’ll reserve judgement for when they actually implement it in ktest, since quite a few tidbits will change along the way imo.

4 Likes

I mean, Choirtasma now also deals damage to enemies along with Carnivory. If anything, grass patches are going to be even more deadly, especially if you have property damage boosts like Aukuras running along with it.

Kinda hate how I have to use the half wolf form now for my inquisitor druid build. I like the aesthetic of the bigger wolf.

is current hengestone affected by clap?

again, depends on the ratios, but a c2 - kri3-dru3-miko could be quite a decent magic dps. provided that you have 3 illitsworth cards to neutralize the plant debuff, or maybe pd1 for healing factor to counter demi wolf hp drain

No more lycan sp drain?

I was just getting used to my full spr c2-diev3-monk1-d3 too :neutral_face:

Man, if they were gonna go “skill lock out” lycan shoulda been a short cd with a limited action count. Change into a werewolf with (let’s say) 10 charges. Using a werewolf skill would consume charges and each skill would have different charge costs and no cd. For example a scratch would cost 1 charge allowing 10 consecutive scratches while a howl would cost 5 charges for only 2 consecutive howls. The transformation would end after all charges are spent.

That way the lockout wouldn’t be so bad (you would have control of how long you stayed in it via skills instead of just turning it off) but the transformation would stay meaningful with buffs attached to it.

Rants aside, how would a hybrid AA/caster do with perma demi wolf via melstis and laima? From this we find out the AA comes with a 5% chance to bleed and the AA animation is changed to a diff animation.

The animation alone makes it such a strong skill. Such wow, much strong. On one hand, if you focus on AA (daino + sac + cafrisun + ench fire) you can’t crit and are forfeiting the added crit rate. On the other hand you are gaining more (maybe? I dunno) out of the 30% magic damage inc than 20% physical damage increase. Besides what physical cleric can you really fit in ranks 2-5 and 9? Paladin3 (without breaking wheel)? Monk2 (without breaking wheel)? Monk1-inqui1?

1 Like