Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Druid Class Thread

Now that’s interesting, especially when you take Zealot into account. Thanks for the heads up.

1 Like

Many thanks for the recommendation. After trying it out a bit Glizardons feel like a mini Lycan. It is a good monster to transform to, mainly for the large size giving the player more hp to soak up damage and also the crit rate.

The big problem I see for druid2 zealot2 builds is how much of a SP hogger Zealot is now. It isn’t that managable without investing in at least 100+ points into SPR via gear or stats. Going 2 potions (alchemist + store bought) rotation might help with the problem but investing some into SPR is a must if one wants to go zealot2.

Agree with @Wurmheart, in a druid2zealot2 build the weakest link is druid. I don’t really know now, given how fanatic illusion is changed to 56 SP per sec drain building a druid2 zealot2 seems really less of an option for me. Although I really like how we can use Sterea Trofh to offset the inability to heal while on Fanaticism. Going Zealot means the druid needs to depend on 3 stats (STR/INT/SPR), with SPR having a priority if we really want to spam skills from other classes.

1 Like

Hello there, I’m about to reset my ranks and I’m a total noob to druid, I really want a unique but still viable build and I’m thinking of something like

Cleric3>sadhu2>druid2>miko/kabba

I don’t really want to use lycan skill could you help me with ideas please?

I’m still watching, but is there a time where you use [aukuras]? I wanna see if it can keep you up.

Also, I’m looking for a nice large plant (the attribute gives 100% HP/SP recov right) for something like c1-kr3-dv1-dr2-z2.

Diev1 is a bit more lenient anyway, less fi uptime and you get zemyna to cut 5s of the sp regen.
The kriv3 build has place to fit in kabbalist, which is probably going to be the favorite r7 filler for it.

Still you can get more spr from gear due to the random stats on equips, so that might not be such a large issue.

And even then str/spr are ideal stats on the diev1 variant anyway, so it’s not like spr is going to waste. It’s directly boosting your blind faith dmg. Though that also has a huge sp cost…

@lollirot:

Check post 2, example builds are there.
And you’re losing out too much by skipping sadhu3 / druid3 in such a build imo, while miko/kabba aren’t ideal late rank options.

@c2gaming.seetoo:

It’s +50% hp/sp regen currently.

These are all the large plants we got: https://tos.neet.tv/npcs?rank=Normal&size=L&race=Forester&f=1
Rank9 doesn’t add any new ones.

And in general just see post 1801, melstis+diev1 is overkill for little benefit and druid2 fits more on the diev1 variant.

1 Like

Cuz I was thinking, 56SPS/s at 4sec recovery time (20 - 11 (lv11 food) - 5 (statue)) means a minimum of 224 SP recovery. With the plant regen we need ~150 SP regen. If we don’t use food that would be 560 SP regen.

Battle bird already gives 114. If you are willing to “waste” cards on mushcaria (for 60 x 3card slots) sp recovery then that puts well above the min recovery needed because you should have over 200 SP recovery just for being 330. If you are willing to spend around 30k for squire food, I would say that should solve the sp problem.

• 200+ from lv
  • 114 from battle bird
  • 180 mushcaria cards (if you don’t mind “wasting” 150+ trash cards)

If you do the [melstis] + sp pots combo I imagine you won’t need so many sources of SP recovery.

1 Like

I need to test some more things but as i was fooling around again i found the firents on nefritas cliff (the map bellow tenet garden)
Those things have a weird buff that seem to raise your str depending on your con. This video is bad, but i’m on the phone right now and cant get into the game to make a better one.

Edit, ha as i uploaded this reply i just noticed is a simple transpose, but it turns con into str instead of int…

Weird…
I remember that being a simple +2 patk for each con buff, pretty sure it didn’t lower your con before.

Still doesn’t seem that good though.

I’m postponing my testing till we get r9, I want to try a kriv3/druid2/tao2 build anyway and that can test flying mobs.
And who knows what else will change with r9.

I have decided to settle down with C2 > Priest > Sadhu 2/3 > Druid 2/3

I really want my build to focus on other skills than lycan, I can’t stand turning into a werewolf for some reason :stuck_out_tongue: Should I go with Sadhu 3 Or Druid 3 at this point?

I’d say go with both druid3 and sadhu3, even if you want to ignore lycan.

Ideally with druid3 as the r9 option so you can always reset it even if IMC doesn’t give out a reset event or if you miss it.

Sadhu3 is very good mind you, but transmit prana only boosts matk hits for now. And therein lies an issue.
Most matk ranks aren’t that good with a mere 1 rank, only miko (and druid1 but you got that already) are passable tbh at that point.

Which means you have 3 choices:

• Ignore the matk synergy and grab druid3 for the +20/30% dmg boost and added carni/sterea trofh scaling. Lycan is also nice on top, but a tp blom is also very potent.
  • Grab Miko for Hamaya, which has a small aoe and annoying placement but alright dmg.
  • Aim towards an ideal r10 rank, like PD2 and thus get PD1 to prepare for that moment.

Druid3/Sadhu2 just doesn’t have that issue, they can just grab zealot1 or inquisitor1 and do pretty well as hybrids.

Best case scenario is if we get a decent matk skill on one of the future r8 class options, but that’s gonna take a while. (that or kabbalist suddenly getting a proper buff)

1 Like

for pet builds this might be interesting, hogma captain summon 3 pigs on a 2m cd skill, i think it is 1min duration for those guys:

maybe someone with acces to ktest could check it if we can control these pigs with new bokor skills.

2 Likes

@leonardo.lmfl:

I knew I vaguely remembered testing those mobs at least.

Eh, still gonna wait till r9 with testing. Don’t want to repeat the process to many times…

1 Like

Well, they didn’t vanish imediately this time xD

1 Like

hey, onto more testing,

lepusbunny magician, they have a V shaped skill that hits 3 times each line, for 100% matak each, the interesting part is that seems to be a spot where you can hit monsters with both of lines, to a total of 600% matak, on 5s cd…

it is unimpressive, but i fugured i should share here for the sake of ducumentation:

here on highlander dummy: https://youtu.be/jcN8RQ1xA18

an here on mobs:https://youtu.be/1kalGbjvtds

1 Like

hey @Wurmheart, you had a video of panto pathfinder, right?

have you tested it after the combat patch? his 10hit skill now scale with 100% p.atak, might be decent on physical builds, 1k p.atak on a 10s cd. plus he is a beast type, so it gets +200 crit.

The video was prior to the combat patch. Think I didn’t test it afterwards as medium panto’s had a better version and the movespeed buff.

I’ll test it now. If it’s improved I might try change spam to see if medium panto’s also got buffed. I’m busy writing anyway.

Edit: Yep, it’s 100% patk now. 10s cd and what still 10 hits? bit annoying to count.

1 Like

it is 10, i tested on the dummy in highlander hall, tough i don’t think the oracle panto’s changed, not according to tosneet at least.

1 Like

well, that’s it, i’m done testing new shapes for now, the best one for my pd2druid2 build is Akhlass Bishop, that triple pole is a good dps, especially if RNGesus puts 2 of them close to eachother xD, and it also benefits from hexing’s atrib of 30% extra dmg on dark property.

the bad part is that it doesn’t look so good, the best looking transforms imo are still the hohen orben and it’s reskins =.

i didn’t know the cl2/diev3/druid3 build wasn’t very viable anymore… i enjoy playing the build, but it feels like i’m not doing a whole lot which sucks since it’s my main. i think maybe i can rework my stats to make it more enjoyable. i think right now my stats are kind of a mess (mostly int).

does anyone have any suggestions?

aren’t owls now coded as minions? you could try changing into spr… also, try hogma captain transformation while you’re at it xD, he summons 3 minions on a 2 (3?) min cd, maybe those will scale with spr as well.