Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Druid Class Thread

The attributes are still there, i believe the only attributes that changed were Small and Animal giving flat evasion and crit rate stats now.

But for the HS effect we would need someone at Ktest to try it.

What do you think that would solve it? Like, they could lower the sp consumption but not so much, if they did that it would be too close to a summon from sorcerer sp consume(?)

If it’s fixed, if we put some points into Spr it would help but… the ending damage wouldn’t be interesting… Idk

Guess that every class now will have to invest points on it. That’s why they “”“upgraded”"" all the status? I knew a guy who needed kiesta to keep spaming warlok/pyro’s skills without running out of sp

They need to fix sp tics getting skipped if you are on middle of an action. So sp recovery becomes useful.

Make the Lycan movements easier to control and increase the skills hitbox to compesate the huge lost on damage.

They have a lot to work to make druid even a bit appealing now.

1 Like

The rest of it is, I assume, regarding attack type modifiers.

And that does it for me actually. After playing around with the sim, I can’t justify staying as druid 3 if the damage factor of 100% is gonna work the same as every other skill.

Even if we could sustain 80 SP per sec, I would do too little damage while transformed anyway. I’m still waiting on someone to get to druid 3 for more information though.

2 videos from KTest thanks to Hwan guk woo (Same uploader who made the SP recovery set)

Is Druid gonna be the follow up for SPR Priests now?

SPR provides a huge bonus of SP and SP rege on the new stat rework.

He is currently using C1Priest3ChaplainDruid3, but i’m not sure if you really get any benefit from Chaplain as Last Rites still wont apply on Lycan skills. Blessing is extremely strong now, as you can see on the video giving additional 2k damage per tic, but it only scales with SPR.

Is it possible DEX makes wolfs no CD skill spam faster?

I really doubt it does. As Lycan is a transformation after all, you aren’t using your own skills.

Druid 2 might be, But I see too little benefit from going druid3 atm.

Keep in mind that spr scaling on aspersion, Increase magic defense and hexing got removed in ktest so options for spr are limited.

Best options I can think off would be:

• Krivis3 for lvl 15 zalciai and it’s 1.5 x spr crit attack scaling. Daino + new Melstis make it a decent combo tbh. (replaces chaplain ofc.)
  • Monk1 for double punch (excellent base dmg to boot + 2 hits) and palm strike’s bleeding hits.
  • Druid2 for a medium change exclusive panto, they should still have the 10 hit spammable melee attack. (bonus +110 attack and +250 crit rate from size/race don’t hurt either.)
  • Druid2 for large outerworld panto spearman, for the armor break and multi hits on its second and 3rd skill. Bit slower ofc, but has a nice +250 crit rate and +75% max health from attributes.

I just don’t see lycanthropy currently being worth it over those, though you could make an argument for hengestone’s health boost. But imo it isn’t worth sacrificing cleric2 for.

I am curious as to whether dex affects transformed skills though, But I won’t hold my hopes up with anything IMC related.

x1.5 [zalciai] for crit only vs x3 [blessing] for all damage (not that i’s really a choice since you can have both). Is there some other secret to [zalciai]?

It also removes 50% crit res with the debuff atm, but that’s regardless of level/stats.
Other than that not really, it’s just adding the only other spr scaling skill onto the build.

And a high lvl daino is also quite welcome on such a buff heavy build. While the reworked melstis now competes with deploy capella (and imo outshines it) for extending stone skin and even works on other buffs.

ps, Sacrament is now also +1 holy dmg per spr. So priest3 is unrivaled for spr builds. (As if this imba blessing wasn’t enough)

IKR, that’s why I’ve been collecting SPR gear from HG. I’m planning to turn my pardon2 vendor into a pardon1 chaplain mostly because of [blessing].

I’ve been comparing stats for priest druid though. 1SPR = 4 damage ([blessing] + [sacrament]) per swing vs 1DEX ~= 5 crit atk per crit vs 1STR = 2 atk? per swing.

But then I remembered the medium panto with the spammable 10 hit skill and took my daily dose of fukitol.

DEX/STR/INT also have usefull 5/10 points bonus in terms of damage dealt, so it’ sbetter not to simply compare what each point gives amrginally. Besides dex also makes auto attacks faster (beneficial for multiple hit lines such as priest-chaplain).

Yes, I know about that. But again, all I did was remember how medium panto has a spammable 10 hit attack and simply “dropped it” rather than continue comparing.

I’m waiting on lycan attack speed comparisons before mentioning DEX to aspd because this is the druid 3 thread and druid 3’s generally don’t take advantage of lines of attack.

Its just Druid Thread =P.

So Druid2 combinations are still good to go.

Animal type flat crit rate attribute may be the answer to obtain a decent amount of crits on physical builds for clerics on that system.

I stand corrected :slight_smile:

So no more special mobs right …

Note

My lvl 15 carnivory does 900ish on those mobs
While that triple PoA does 1046

I have no carnivory attributes tho.

On the one hand I’m happy for a chance to turn into these things, on the other hand I can’t [shapeshift] into HG mobs even though they are normal type.

Guys,I tried Tipio as transformation for fun and its poison work on mercenary bosses .-.

Could someone try a better test with him?I don’t think I can provide a good one…something like a field or world boss.

Meh…