Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Chaplain - Hidden Class Rank 5

Finally hit Chaplain! Let me know if you want me to check anything out that might not be covered by the mainstream. I can try my best~

youtu.be/Q2frlNR_y_Y

Edit: I’ll be sure to answer as my Chaplain grows. I’ll try to provide some visual footage too.

7 Likes

@clifftrials
Sorry for the trouble, but I need some confirmation :

1. How does Build Capella work eactly? When you activate it, does it mean you have 4 skill effects (Aspersion, Monstrance, Blessing, Stone Skin) at the same time without making those skills in cooldown? (Answered)
  2. How does Magnus Exorcismus work? Do you have to put Exorcism, then use Magnus Exorcismus immediately in order to deal damage? And is the AoE big? Does it hit hard?
  3. How much impact does Last Rites give if your HP or your party member is below 40%?
3 Likes

Gratz! :slight_smile:

Does Aspergillum scale with INT or/and SPI?
How would you suggest putting the stat points with chaplain?

1 Like

@clifftrials
TY for Build cappella skill, it build so fast less than 5 sec to build one cappella.

1 Like

Build Capella is sick in PvE & will be even more sick in arena, that’s for sure. 5 buff effects at the same time without causing the skills in cooldown. The effect will stay even though you are outside of Capella’s range. The duration of the skills scale with the Capella’s level. At level 5, all those skills will have 35 seconds duration. When the duration runs out, you can simply go outside the range of Capella, then re-enter. Dopeee :scream:

the capella skills apply the level of priest skill? or its independent form the priest?

would all 5 buffs apply, if a buff isnt taken by a priest?

1 Like

Yes, it applies the level of priest skill.

No idea, I plan to use the skill reset potion on Day 15 of the attendance event to test just that unless somebody beats me to it.

1 Like

It’s rly cute how you put it down xD …and kinda everything is in the video I wanted to know so thy. It overwrites the buffs it provides but it seems like it doesn’t overwrite other buffs like Last Rites

Adding to this… I don’t get Last Rites damage in general… Is it just a second Sacrament maybe? If you want/can put more points on it pls and check your damage normaly and with 40% hp (before and after you put a point on it) it would be nice… I’m not sure it only adds duration… is the material needed costs a lot btw? then I can accept it’s just duration…XD

Also @Erokhi imagine it with 85 sec then XD… I’m so afraid c2-3 Chaplain won’t exist… XD

Yeah, Chaplain is already very powerful at c1. I don’t see any point in buffing this class any further. The same goes with Shinobi.
Or maybe all hidden classes are only available for c1? Who knows?

2 Likes

IMC could just keep adding hidden classes at lower ranks as the game goes having people re-roll new characters as the meta gameplay changes.

Wait, maybe not hack, and if IMC made so exp cards are also dropped by
monsters?

They did… :sweat_smile:

http://pastebin.com/2XwqYV3g

line 21~23

This kind of thing is not found on the forums…

You gotta know which topic to read, that’s all.

No one would browse 933 posts for news…

3 Likes

i followed that thread every day…

1 Like

Eh, I’m not into stalking the forum since a few days the beta ended.

Awesome!

I would like to request a video where Chaplain using wand + dagger as auto attack DPS if it possible! Planning to do hybrid multiple weapons build!

1 Like