Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Chaplain - Hidden Class Rank 5

Hmm i might be wrong, but i heard someone said Healing Factor can also be used as offensive because the damage is scaled based on HP, so i thought it would be great to do Smite’s Knocked up attributed to buy enough time to place down Healing Factor.**

Edited: Never mind, the description said it only work on “you” or “allies”.

It’s true that Duels aren’t that great when it come to pvp, but it at least help players practiced their mechanics and such before getting into the battle field.

may i ask one question: does the buffs applied by build cappella shown as one icon or five icon? does it overwrite the individual buffs? does individual buffs overwrites it?

1 Like

It is just 5 buff at the same time. Basically it is a Priest’s-buff version of Dievdirbys. You build up a thing, people come and get buffs xD

youtu.be/5Wamp1ywmPw
Well guys…nope… we still will need Daino as I see haha…

2 Likes

but 100% uptime of Stone Skin is kinda OP. And it doesnt put your buffs on CD as you cast Build Capella.

1 Like

Yo that’s so good tho, lol at using literally all the buff spaces but still, thats not bad at all.
I wonder how much HP does the altar thing have.

I don’t want to be a dievdirby anymore.

6 Likes

@nizidr Yes it is still op but less op as we thought and I actually like it this way. Now a lot of ppl won’t take it just to have more empty buff slots… because they won’t have… XD

@Jariu I hope there will be Chaplain C2-3…then with 85 sec buffs the HP of it won’t rly matter…xD

Does it have a build time like Dievdirby statues? And does the attribute affect the altar duration, or the buff duration?

It has an atribute that raises the time the effect alsts after you leave the area by 3Sec per level iirc.
It probably has a bit of time for seting up because, yeah.

@Ayalon I wonder if you can heal it with Heal, I remember healing structures I had to protect in quests with it lol.

They really need to work on that buff cap, it’s essentially impossible to have a priest without a krivis in a party without hitting the buff cap

And i’m not even asking too much, 7 buffs instead of 5 would help a lot, and Daino would still be needed, specially on higher ranks

8 Likes

Magnus Exorcismus vids? supposing someone has the patience to look at all the videos on youtube.

Does damage of “Last Rite"and"Aspergilum” apply to other skill(“Heal”,“Cure”,“Exorcise”)?

I can’t speak for exorcise as I’m waiting to get that skill to test ME without it, but Last Rites appears to give a small boost to heal and cure damage, the same way sacrament does. Aspergilum does not effect either.

3 Likes

I am Priest C3 with job lv 15 cant do the pre quest for Chaplain. It has to do before Job lv 15 right ?

WoW this cappella is great.
youtu.be/0eSpulOHz2g

1 Like

Something is not right there… The duration of the Capella is 60 sec…and the cooldown is 65… I think this is a bug… XD

Exp card dropped from monster at the end? Hax!!!

yeah, there is something fishy going on here… You wouldn’t be able to have 3 up… Notice how they also stay up for the entire video which is like 2 min long…

Edit even with attribute:

“Capella time keeping skills to install [Capella Install increased 3 seconds.”
max level 5. That would make it 75 seconds if that text means that it stays up for 3 seconds more per point.

Yep it is a bug as state in a clip name :blush: don;t know how to do it anyway.