Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

The current patch adds some pretty good changes. I’m not actually disappointed after reading them for once. Hopefully they keep it up. :relaxed:

2 Likes

Could you post a summary of the changes?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I could understand a bit but I wanted to be sure about it ;-;

KR Notice 2012 - 12 -31

Updates

• Daily Quests have been added for the levels 100+

• These quests can be taken from the receptionist in Fedimian

• The quests can be repeated up to 5 times per day and reset at 6AM every day.

• Quest rewards will be based upon the level of the player.

• Level 100 - 135 = Lv.6 EXP Card

• Level 136 - 165 = Lv.7 EXP Card

• Level 166 - 185 = Lv.8 EXP Card

• Level 186+ = Lv.9 EXP Card

• Monsters in all regions have been granted a chance to drop EXP Cards and “Golden Anvil”

• The level of experience cards are differential and depend upon the region where the monster is.

• Golden Anvils can be used to enhance items that have 0 Potential.

• Resale price of Orsha Warp Scrolls have changed (95Silver - > 100 Silver)

• The spawn rate on the map “Miners Village” has been decreased.

• The spawn rate on the map “Nuordian Falls” has been increased.

• Instance/Dungeon UI has been changed.

• Monsters using Physical Link will no longer connect the player with fireball / icewall

• Token’s bonus experience has been risen by 20%

• A notification now is shown saying that a token is currently in use if attempting to use another.

• Skill Resets and Basic Hair have been added to the TP Shop

• Changed documentation about PCbang Experience

• EXP Book, PCbang benefit & Token experience bonus all overlap.

• Instance entry counter now resets at 6:00 AM ( From 0:00 )

Bug Fixes

• Locations on the minimap displaying incorrectly for wide monitors have been fixed.
  • Some Achievements not giving rewards have been fixed. ( Clicking a button will fix this? ~ Chest)
  • Quest - “Following the light” Has been fixed where the quest was being completed prematurely
  • Quest - “Goddess Austeja’s Situation” Problem where the quest progress abnormally terminated has been corrected.
  • Problem where the bonfire buff wasn’t applying to players has been fixed.
  • Fixed problem where Dispeller scrolls was not activating when affected by certain skills. ( Javelin Throw, Lob Shield, Gae Bulg)
8 Likes

Oh so 0 potential items can still be upgraded :o

Nice!

Although, why make them drop exp-cards instead of modifying the “blue monsters”, make those common enough that we actually encounter them and of course lower their absurdly high-exp XDDD

But, sure! ANYTHING that will make grind more rewarding (or more fun, or less monotone…) is good in my book :>

Not sure about Skill reset scrolls being a good thing…

Golden Anvils sound good. As long as they don’t start adding Cashshop Anvils that cannot fail or stuff like that, yay to more options and ways of upgrading ;O

More Wendigo Searchers please, then the map will be perfect ;^)

2 Likes

A gold anvil can only be used on a 0 potential item, and, if it fails, the item doesn’t break. If it fails on a +11 or higher item, the item reverts to +10. It doesn’t say what happens if it fails under +10, might just do nothing or revert by 1 like normal.

Luckily, they stealthfully nerfed the attack power of the overpowered mobs on that series of maps~

1 Like

I hope this doesn’t mean the exploding effect getting triggered by PP isn’t linkable. I never even got to try pyromancer-linker-psychokino

Good to hear LOL

I’m sure the atmosphere on that map is completely different now, as I feel I didn’t even have time to take in the scenery last time I was questing there xD

Explain please o/
only 20%?

WAAAAAA?! That means… MORE Wendigo Searchers in the map??

3 Likes

Created a level 79 Archer in 2 days. Now I’m thinking of moving to a different server. Is there a server where most of the English players are playing on?

Good work! I think there’s a small translation mistake on the linker joint penalty text though, It says ‘몬스터가 사용하는 조인트 패널티’, which I’m pretty sure is ‘Joint Penalty used by monster(s)’.

Ok, so the old QA is still relevant. Now that there’s skill reset, my starting trash Character might not be so bad now.

oo yiss more exp cards :smiley:
with this advent of free flowing cards i wonder if they’ll become sellable in the market later down the line lol

those people with PC bang + token + scroll benefits will have a crazy leveling advantage

I see a lot ! - But i’m happy for this change, It brings a sort of bonus experience for players that spend long hours hunting and if the rate is OK enough, it will be an alternate method to quests.

The only skills listed in the line were Ice woll & Fire ball. if it doesn’t work then… "stealth nerf! " haha

Thank you ! - revision { Monster physical link will no longer bind the players icewall / fireball together

Had a feeling it would be something like this rather than a nerf to Ice Wall synergy.

Thanks for clearing that up before people started whining how they’re removing one of the few synergetic skills usefulness, when there isn’t that many in the game despite big promises…or something along those lines xD