Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Chaplain - Hidden Class Rank 5

I really hope they wont’ nerf the cafrisun set because of this.
STR/DEX build with priest is a lot of fun and these items are the only way to do it properly.

The only problem with your build is that you’ll have DP lv 5 and there is no reason to use double punches over your super buffed basic attacks

I believe not even if it was level 10 it would be worth it

Except if you use a sword, then you’ll be able to swap over slash/blunt attacks, but you could also do it by switching between a sword and a mace…

Maybe it’s better to just pick cleric 2 to get extra heal tiles, safety zone hits and divine might

I’d say picking ClericC2 is better overall for the support yeah, considering all your buffs and Divine Might the lack of damage output for your party of a Rank6 class won’t be that missed, some may even consider taking a rank in Krivis cuz Daino.
For Rank7 both Plague Doctor and Kabbalist are pretty good, although I prefer Kabbalist personally Plague Doctor can do some fun stuff.

We also can’t brush off the fact that ChaplainC2 may get more and better skills, assuming ChaplainC2 is even a thing.

The skills have data up to lvl 15 so i would think so. But it is also possible those extra lvls are just there for DM and monster gems.

I agree, unless stuff procs on DP, but my guess is no.

I think all classes have 15 levels on that site.

Sacrament don’t proc on DP, so the rest probably won’t either

You could also pick Oracle in rank 6 instead of rank 7 as you originally wanted, and then have more options on rank 7

Kabbalist lets you do SICK COMBOS with Level 5+ Ein Sof instantly putting you at the health threshold for Last Rites (^:

3 Likes

And essentially making your heals heal more, since they scale with your hp

1 Like

Anyone has any idea what does this attribute do? XD

“[Last rites] and [Revive] of the activation of the effect, block enemy attacks during the attack penetration rate will increase by 15% per level characteristics.”

Isn’t it obvious? :wink:

1 Like

No for me it’s not that’s why I asked… X) So can you rephrase it to what you think it is? I just have ideas…but I rly don’t know what exactly is this.

It was a joke, I have no idea… Last Rites, Revive… something something… block something attack penetration…

sounds good :stuck_out_tongue:

I think it means "if you block an enemy attack while last rites and revive are active, you’ll penetrate (15%*attribute level) of his armor "

But i’m also confused about the translation xD

My friend just translated it as, while Last Rites and (or?) Revive are active, block penetration increases by 15% per attribute level.

4 Likes

That makes a whole lot more sense

#roast me

One point in Monstance is always pushed because the buff it’s around 20% (yes, percent) DEX.
If anything I’d push Aspersion higuer, again a % buff so it’ll always be in the same level of utility and with Aspergillum as we have seen it can become quite the damage source.
Magnus Exorcismus is in a weird spot, it looks alright on data, but it seems to he a Holy variant of Agony Pole, which isn’t that great. Videos will show eventually, but no one takes Exorcise cuz it sucks so…
Wouldn’t Kabbalist be better for PvP anyways? Revenged Sevenfold is a very, very scary skill at high levels, Ein Sof gives you so much MAXHP Mass Heal will heal tons at Lv5 allowing you more stat points. Merkahbas will rarely hit anything, but hey damage I guess.

Plague Doctor goes better with Cleric builds focused in other things really if you ask me, like focused Krivis’, because yes people actually play dedicatedly as Krivivas and more poeple than just Priest take the class dammit peOPLE.

1 Like

Both Plague Doctor and Kabbalist has it own advantage. I’ve seen lot of Paladin went Plague Doctor for immunity + hyper regeneration in duels or Half CON / DEX with Smite + Healing Factor Combos.

Merkabah + Druid’s Mind Control is pretty scary if you think about it. Nothing can stop the almighty mind control!

Of course, you’d have to cast Merkabah and used mind control your opponent to a specific location. Otherwise… it wouldn’t work!

I feel like poeple overstimate Healing FActor’s speed, although admitedly I haven’t been able to have a good look at it, and what does Smite even have to do with it even, yes it’s amazing due to the hgih density of Mutants and Demons in the game but what does that have to do with Healing Factor.
The immunity to a great ammount of status ailments is very nice indeed no doubts.

Duels are not a good way to judge a class in PvP, I’m sure most of us have noticed at this point that they are not great when it comes to judging the competency of a build due to the nature of many of them anyways, group fights is where it’s at in this game after all.
If someone falls for the Mekabah+Mind Control thing super sad for them omg, who falls for that, your oponent is literally calling it out it’s literally Shadow Labrys’s instant kill, you knew it was coming, your oponent called it out so you knew, and if you didn’t know you should’ve known anyways.