Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Chaplain - Hidden Class Rank 5

Hi Guys!

Do you need to be on the top 10% of the players on the adventure journal to do this? or as long as you are rank 5 and finish quest?

If you want to maximize your damage, you should definitely max sacrament, as it will not only increase your Last rites damage, but also add those 40 elemetal damage to every hit, including last rites and aspersion.

If you donā€™t care about damage that much, then you can just leave it at level 1, as it wonā€™t matter too much at higher levels.

1 Like

does all of the buffs from chaplain applies to skill attack spells too? or just from the normal attack?

Yes and no. Asperglium is normal attacks only. Last rites is just like sacrament where it adds holy damage to all damage (like arde dagger) AND gives another line of holy damage on top of your normal attack. Works exactly like sacrament.

1 Like

Which weapon do you think will be the best for Chaplain ? (level 170 -> endgame)

I donā€™t know which class Iā€™m gonna pick after (Krivis/Cleric2 PD/Kabbalist) but it shouldnā€™t change options that muchā€¦
I have a INT/CON build, but itā€™s not important either, the choice must be the same for all buildsā€¦

Physical attack donā€™t means that much, so the choice should be between Rod and Mace, Lolopanther are both great, but I have no idea which one would be ā€œthe bestā€.

Same question before endgame, like at level 170, should we invest in an Ignition or a Catacomb club/Drake tails or just a big PA mace ? (Sledgehammer).

Iā€™m not entirely sure on the value of Ignition (I will need to test it at some point after the maintenance), but:
Valia -> Catacombs Club.

Rods have the disadvantage that your main hit will lose damage and the extra magical damage doesnt usually weight up against that loss.

Hello there, i really whant to make a chaplain SUPPORT PVE, but i want to solo too.
Can any experimented Chaplain help me ? About a good Build SUPPORT PVE/SOLO. I want to do Earth tower, or at least try with a viable build .
Thanks, and sorry for bad english.

So Valia should be the best until Lolopanther ?
Or a Dark Burawa (even if Iā€™ve never saw one) could be comparable ?

If I understand correctly 50 holy on Valia is 250 damage (50*5 attacks), so a +5 level 170 weapon like Sledgehammer should be similar no ? (more than 100 physical attack + 100 magic attack)
And even so Catacombs with +100 PA and +200 MA should buff autoattack and aspergillum enough to be better than Valiaā€¦
Or Iā€™m missing something ? :slight_smile:

My build atm : http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/ou3yazhit4/
No problem for solo or to support a party (if squishy donā€™t afk in aoe of course).

With 3INT:1CON, high damage solo (auto attack *5 with cafri set, sacrament and last rites). Itā€™s all based on buffs to increase your 5 attacks (arde dagger, blessing, sacrament, last rites, aspergillum).

You are more a buffer/dps than a healer with Chaplain.
You can max Mass heal but doesnā€™t change that much (30s cd), Revive saves more lives than Mass heal.

-The + 50 damage is holy, and deals increased damage on dark enemies

• The + 74 devil type damage is also added per hit, when you are attacking devil enemies. Thereā€™s quite a few devil enemies in the game.
  • Valia is one of the rare items with 3 sockets (so you can use a third blue gem)

Dark Burawa is pretty similar damagewise, but its a lvl 220 weapon vs Valia which is lvl 120. Sledgehammer could be considered a cheap alternative to Valia, but you would have to wait up to 50 levels to use it.

Itā€™s important to note that magic attack has the same value as physical attack does when your Aspersio attribute is at 0.
You wonā€™t get the full (x2) value untill you have it at level 100.

Catacombs Club is straight up better then Valia, but itā€™s the only clear upgrade that I have knowledge of right now. (discounting Earth Tower items)

no need to be in top 10% of players

1 Like

Is Chaplain a good class to go for Full Support? Im thinking of this class:
Cleric2/Priest3/Chaplain/Kabbalist

Would this work out good for a full support build? If so what stats would I run for this? I have no intention of dealing damage myself so Iā€™m leaning towards SPR/CON.

I am following a full support/soloist build which is similar to what you have but has oracle instead of cleric 2, which I am not sure how it will help a lot but the arcane energy and magic circle nullification will help in pvp and the item skills can help you find items fast.

If you do go for what you are saying then it will be really though to level up til you get to chaplain, but if you donā€™t mind then yea that will be really good for FS, you will have good heals and offensive/defensive buffs as well. Personally Iā€™d go spr/con/ and add some int as will since it will help on your heals and max heal.

Int helps ur Heal skillā€™s damage but not the actual heal amount right?

Leveling isnā€™t going to be an issue since I will be playing with friends.

I was looking into Oracle also, but I feel losing Cleric2 is a huge loss.

it is both if you look at heal skill it int increases your additional hp recovery rate based on int when someone is healed. Yea if you are FS nothing else then Iā€™d def go cleric 2, but i would personally leave cleric 2 until rank 6 and get chaplain right away at rank 5, asperg will help a ton when u solo, unless you really play 100% of the time with friends lol.

if I donā€™t take Int, is my Heal going be really bad?
Iā€™m looking into this build except I would swap plague doctor out for Kabbalist on rank7

I dont wanna do the math LOL but since you are going cleric 2 anyways I think you your heals will be ok without int, but thatā€™s just my opinion. you can swap but kabbalist is not that much of a support. the hp increase will be jsut for one person with that very low duration, unless you planning to max our those level changers

Kabbalist is something I will take for sure just because it looks awesome.

it does I am going for it as well love the divine wagons lol.

I been reading a few threads, it seems like Chaplain isnt the way to go for full support.