Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Chaplain - Hidden Class Rank 5

how much damage does chaplain do? I’m picking either chaplain or krivis. How much more damage would chaplain do compared to krivis? 100% more? 50% more?

Krivis has pretty low damage in late game. So if you are seeking damage then chaplain is your choice.

Anyone know if Aspergillum can be shared with Spiritual Chain?

What do you mean with element equip and element +248? :o

Anyone know how do we trigger Chaplain quest? Cant seem to make the Chaplain master appear.

http://www.inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=4185&l=4627

This link dont work.

Thx

Hi do you have another link on how to trigger chaplain quest?

http://www.inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=4185&l=4627

This link dont work.

Thx

@andy19683 here it is http://pastebin.com/dKShfgkR
good luck!

1 Like

thanks for the info! i was panicking when i cant find the chaplain master ahahaa

Thx! you are a saver. I make the master appear but still cant take the quest and I am lv 127 and a C3 priest.

Do you also know if we have to be rank 4 going on rank 5. Or rank 5 going on rank 6 to get the quest?

Thx again

Are you class 15 on your character? The whole quest is to just make him show up. Once you get class 15 you can pick Chaplain on the advancement button to actually do the advancement quest.

Oh I am already rank 15 and the advancement menu already pop up before I did the prequest. Guess I will have to wait till the next rank up?

Oh it is in the advancement menu now.

Thx

My one concern for Chaplain is that I wouldn’t want to have a class that doesn’t help me in GvG. However, with newly presented idea for GvG formula, it seems that the towers will be taking 1 damage per hit. This will favor fast auto-attackers and should make Last Rites a highly desirable buff for the party.

This clearly depends on how they implement and balance the battle itself, as it might turn out that the speed at which you kill tower is irrelevant (need to wipe enemy team before can realistically kill tower) . However, don’t you think that this is a chance for Chaplain to find its role in GvG?

so by going chaplain do i replace my priest buffs ‘blessing, sacrement, monstrance, stone skin and aspesion’ with deploy capella?

Yes, capella replaces any active buffs, and active buffs replace capella buffs.

It’s true for any buffs, not only capella. The newest buff will replace the older one regardless of level/attributes/duration.

But the good point is, that capella have nearly 100% uptime, so if you use it wisely you won’t replace any of your buffs.

No you don’t. Capella is a totem that re-applies the buffs so it can’t replace individual casting of the spells, it is meant to be supplementary.

For example you can build capella after your stone skin runs out in order to extend the length while reducing the cooldown on the individual spell.

1 Like

It is better to max sacrament for last rights or will it still be fine at lvl 1?

I wanted to ask a follow up, is it necessary to max the skill attribute for sacrament for last rites?

By element I meant property damage. Since it is applied to every hit you do, it can go up quite fast consider a priest deals 3 damage per auto attacks.
248 is rather incorrect now, since I have 40 from sacrament, 158 from arde dagger, 8 from necklace and 3 times 30~32 from head gear. Head gear property enchants were quite cheap in kToS. I am still missing some damage, such as valia and poison brace. But not is not my build yet.
That means each auto attacks will do extra (158+40+31*3+8)*3=777 damage. That is quite impressive for a auto attack

most likely the aspersium will not count to the hits. Otherwise just use multishots or barrage will be equally effective. This means chaplain is doing only 1 extra hits compared to a buffed QS, not really that useful compared to full support