Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Chaplain - Hidden Class Rank 5

I knew someone will ask it once. Don’t forget that INT gets 10% bonus every rank. So yeah it means it can achieve more damage if you put your stat points on INT. Even with mass heal you will heal more with INT in the end than with SPR. So INT builds have their advantages too… as well as SPR as how you said could get a lot of Block.

And about the attributes… it still complements INT builds and not SPR builds. With that attribute you will use less potions. With an SPR build I think you won’t ever need any potion anyway even without that attribute.

I didn’t said anything like that… I said the attributes of Chaplain does not rly complement SPR builds… those are better for other kinds of builds.

Also I will make an SPR Chaplain so don’t misunderstand me… I’m only saying because of Magnus and Aspergillum and the attributes I still think it was originally meant for INT builds in the first place. But I don’t know how much the devs knew or realised that it turned out to be good for multiply builds…but I’m not complaining about that either. It’s rly nice that Chaplain is quite versatile.

Anyway as I see you can focus more on DPS with INT build and more on defense with SPR build. I think both are good. I would only say that the 3 ranks of Priest part will be quite hard… but then it’s okay. But it won’t be easy with SPR either for me…xD Priest is an easy class with STR-DEX otherwise I wouldn’t rly say it…but I think it will be worth some suffer. X)

@Wurmheart oh you were faster XD

Ah so it’s better to go int for damage because you can get more total int than total spr. I got tunnel visioned into “cool I get damage for building block”.

About the int x 2. It’s just that I notice [heal] and [cure] specifically have + int in there damage per hit descriptions while skills like [carnivory] only have skill damage. So I looked at the other stuff (took a peek at wiz again too).

yea thats the deal with carni, its a wicked boss killer.
it will be good for softening a larger sized pack to finish off with autos
and it only has a 20 second downtime
flying will be a pain in the ass.

druid is the only heavy offense caster within the higher rankings, i hope another one comes at the later ranks.
and too bad sadhu isnt in a good place atm and it doesn’t synergise with chaplain

I woulda suggest deiv too if [carve owl] wasn’t so dependent on skill lv. You can auto while the statues shoot (scales with int, is aoe, hits land and air, and is multi hit too).

And recently found out that [carve world tree]'s silence also prevents autos (and works on bosses). IF you can manage it, you can keep a boss “silenced” with around 70% uptime.

Sadly not enough ranks T_T

the last buff is safety zone XD

you’re welcome <3

1 Like

Well who knows when it happens but rank 8 is kinda confirmed (with things like oracle c3 skill) so it could work…just we don’t know how much we should wait for that XD…

Tell me. Does the damage of Aspergillum scales with Aspersion?
I mean, if you have lvl 15 Aspersion + Enhance 100. It will do the same damage of your Aspersion every basic atk with Aspergillum buff?? o.o

It says it does on the tos fan Database(KR), but whoever wrote it in english has written scaling with aspergillium, i believe it as a typo.
@Flash ?

EN: The level of divine water being sprayed is the same level as the caster’s Aspergillum level.
KR: 뿌려지는 성수의 레벨은 자신이 가진 아스퍼션의 레벨과 동일합니다.

EN: Aspersion
KR: 아스퍼션

EN: Aspergillum
KR: 아스페르길룸

SKILL_20151224_005930 자신의 무기에 성수를 담아 일반 공격시마다 전방에 뿌려지게 합니다. 뿌려지는 성수의 레벨은 자신이 가진 아스퍼션의 레벨과 동일합니다.
SKILL_20151224_005930 Fills the equipped weapon with divine water and makes it spray with every attack. The level of divine water being sprayed is the same level as the caster’s Aspergillum level.

That’s how it’s in the official GitHub project which I’m using for the translated texts. So if that’s incorrect it should be fixed there :slightly_smiling:
@Spadow

2 Likes

Aha, cheers.

Thanks for the attentiveness. It will be fixed by tomorrow. Sorry for the inconvenience.

1 Like

hello, has chaplain been tried with sadhu? would oob atribute afect all the hits?(archer bow 200% does) any video?
i may go for it if it works nice.

I’m not sure what you were thinking of… but I think non of these extra auto attack buffs work in oob…like Sacrament definitely not as I know.

1 Like

Nope they don’t work on oob, you are correct.

does this atrib only work if i have both revive and last rites on?
or do i need just one of those buffs?

Krivis is super good for magic damage and short duration buff heavy parties. Int buff from divine stigma and melstis are quite OP and comparable to full skillset of c4 priest. Also in late game there would be even more buffs so diano would become must.

could someone link me a guide on the chaplain quest? ;i

i’m looking for it, but i think it wouldn’t harm to ask if anyone has a good guide xD

nvm, found one (it’s even in portuguese :smiley: )

Can Pardoner sell or make scroll of any Chaplain buffs with Simony and Spell Shop? I will create an alt Pardoner to make some money and I thought about Cleric C1 - Priest C3 - Chaplain C1 - Pardoner C2 but if Pardoner can’t make any use of Chaplain skills I may just rush Cleric C1 - Priest C3 - Pardoner C2 and stop at rank 6 where I can open Spell Shop.

i’m uploading a video testing aspergillium and last rites :smiley: i’ll create a topic once i end uploading

the video is loooooong, i tested a lot, hopefully it’ll answer all the questions those spells might bring

Zaibas works like Carnivory, actually. The attribute just lets it hit multiple targets at once but each hit on each target takes up a hit count. It’s not a true AoE even with the attribute.