Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Chaplain - Hidden Class Rank 5

why does no one ever remember diev has a physical skill?

Wonā€™t levelling to chaplain for 4 circles without aspergillum feel like hell on an int priest?

Not really. I did 0int 0str and it was fine. I didnā€™t even have cafrisun set, though I did manage to get an arde dagger real early (my 1st 90 dungeon run).

Is this tested and 100% sure?

Pretty sure, a friend of mine told me that he saw full INT Chaplain Lv.150 hitting Lv200+ Monster while missing his first auto attack and maintaining all damage lines. Iā€™m not sure if that was intentional, but for now, Iā€™ll just take it as a yes.

Eh, Diev is too op. Thatā€™s why nobody mentioned about itā€¦ :neutral_face:

1 Like

A bit, but getting a arde dagger asap will help quite a bit. Same with the cafrisun set.
It pays off really nicely once you get Chaplain though.

When I was playing the iCBT2, sacrament would never proc if I missed the attack.
@niataomi

Well i got addicted into Pure DEX Paladinā€¦ so i never really got any chances to try out Pure STR or killing anything that higher level than i am. But as far as i know that Aspergillum will always proc even if you attack miss, which i have been wondering if Last Rites and Aspergillum is the reason that canceled out accuracy formula and replaced it with magic formula.

1. [aspersion]
  2. [monstrance]
  3. [blessing]
  4. [sacrament]
  5. [revive]
  6. [stone skin]
  7. [last rights]
  8. [aspergillum]
  9. something

So I donā€™t need to krivis anymore + I get to have 1 extra buff gasp.

Krivis needs a rework at this point. most of its skills are bad and now what is the point of danio? to help the wizards and archers with there buff counts -.-

getting cafrisun set and arde dagger will greatly boost you damage output of auto attacks. Do remember to get element equip and a sword. I have element +248 and can easily deal 600+400+700 per auto attack at level 80. Donā€™t forget to switch between slash, smash, and stab since you can use all three.

heyo guys, im planing to run chaplain but im kinda on the fence about getting stone skin or not.
im running with INT/CON

ive already got a priest to C3 lvl 95, my current build maxes out aspersion, but i can choose to drop 5 points from it and grab stone skin

if i drop 5 points on aspersion i lose out on 105 damage
my main question would be, if the enhancement attribute affects the aspersion proccs of aspergillum
if it does and i max out my attribute to 100% i lose out on 210 damage

but the huge block from stone skin and the potential 100% up time with Capella is pretty enticing,

what do you guys think?
maybe in the future if we get a skill reset ill drop 5 from blessing and max both,
i dont plan on spending for the KR version since im waiting for the international one.

Youā€™ll be going int/con so I assume little to no spr? [stone skin] is improved via spr. I hear monsters get huge amounts of block pen at higher levels. If you wonā€™t increase your block via spr then I donā€™t see the point.

Also [build capella] cast lv1 [stone skin] if you donā€™t have the skill learned. Be wary though that there has been no official announcement about this being intended or not.

yep no spr at all
im also gonna run with daggers over the shields with ele damage, im guessing having no shield will affect block rates

im planing to get venom + ignition to debuff monsters then use plague doc to spread the debuffs and roast mobs with incinerate, not 100% sure if that will work though lol.
or just go with druid C2 for sick dps :smiley:

IMHO the chaplain was built for spr users specifically. If youā€™re going sprless then wouldnā€™t a different class be better. Unless you are going [magnus exorcismus] then why go chaplain at all? If you planned on [aspergillum] that also scales with spr.

4 of your ranks arenā€™t int intensive. What other classes are you taking that you plan to go int/con anyway?

No it is definitely not made for SPRā€¦ just look at its SP recovery attributeā€¦who would need that with SPR? Same with the Block Penetration Attributeā€¦ Maybe they did know that it will be good with SPR too but I rly think it was built for INT.

Also it works with a DEX build too most likely. You can keep up Monstrance constantly too I guess.

Oh and Aspergillum still scales better with INT.

druid C2 lol, the scaling on carnivory is straight up ridiculous, probably the most damaging spell within the cleric tree

or like i said plague doc, if venom+ignite works with pandemic + incinerate
can also mix that up with druid C1 or Cleric C2 one being more offensive and the other supportive.

Who would need that attribute with pots anyway? SPR isnā€™t just for sp recovery. IMC ā€œwent out of their wayā€ (air quotes <- these mean something) to include SPR in the scaling of some priest skills.
[aspersion] weapon matk + int + skill damage + spr
[mass heal] skill heal + int + spr
[stone skin] skill block + (spr x 4)

[aspergillum] casts your [aspersion] and this skill gains 1 damage per int just as it does spr. How is int better?

That makes sense with the int chaplain then. Youā€™re gonna have at least 80 block from a lv 1 [stone skin]. Not really a game changer. You lose out on SPR x 4 block from going sprless. If you going for c2 druid then that means only lv 5 [heal] right?

If itā€™s ā€œscalingā€ you want, [cure] and/or [zaibas] would do
[cure] weapon matk + int + skill damage + int (note int shows up 2x) x 38 hits not aoe I think
[zaibas] weapon matk + int + skill damage + int (note int shows up 2x) x 19 hits x2 overheat traited for aoe
[carnivory] weapon matk + int + skill damage x 40 hits

Just some stuff to think about.

im sure its not just me who wants good scaling lolā€¦
carnivory lvl 10 is 40 hits with 1842 base damage per hit XD,
zaibas and cure are strong as heck, but nowhere near the insanity of carnivory,
especially when you factor in the larger aoe.

i miss out on lvl 10 heal but i get strea trofh which is a 10 second invincibility zone for the whole party on a 30 second CD, basically safety zone on roids.

plus i get to do all the weird shite druids can pull from using monster skills lol.
im pretty sure i thought about it :wink:

Edited to 40 hits (dunno why it registered 22 on the sim when I tried it).
Taking out skill damage and just looking at the int scaling
[cure] int x 2 x 38 = int x 76
[zaibas] int x 2 x 19 x 2 = int x 76
[carnivory] int x 40

Not saying itā€™s either druid or cleric or krivis. Iā€™m saying duird and cleric or krivis or both. I see very little synergy with the chaplain. I can see [blessing] doing something from the sheer amount of hits, but you can do that with a lv 3 [blessing] instead of lv 15 (the difference is 47 damage - you still get 100 damage from the attribute).

Different story though if you plan to AA while everything else is on CD.

Then this is pretty much all you have to think about (ignore the other stuff I said)
105 (or 210) damage and 10% def vs 320 flat block

You get [stone skin] from [build capella] even if you havenā€™t learned it (again no official announcement so be careful).

Personally I would go with [aspersion].

Chaplain functions very well with a str, spr or int build.

Not entirely sure about dex as iā€™m not the current crit formula is correct anymore. But for the current lvl cap even dex is viable at least.

Int & Str gets 10% more stat scaling then other stats.

Also cure is largely useless, itā€™s a tiny tile that requires a enemy to be perfectly still for over 10 seconds to deal proper damage. Enemies donā€™t stay in one place for that long.

Carnivory is good dmg, but doesnā€™t hit flying and itā€™s not aoe at all. It simply hits for 40 times total, and each second it tries to hit a enemy within itā€™s range. (10 enemies = 4 ticks of carni) aka, great vs small amount of enemies.

Zaibas is beastly vs larger crowds especially for itā€™s ability to treat each hit as a aoe with the attribute.

And iā€™m really not sure if the intx2 thing is true, i used both cure and zaibas in icbt2 testing but i specifically test that theory nor did i notice it from general gameplay.