Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Chaplain - Hidden Class Rank 5

Anyone know how Sacrament level scales with Last Rites?

hey there, quick question about Aspergillum. will this make you spend 1 holy water for each attack you do, or is it 1 holy water for the duration Aspergillum is active? if its 1 per attack i can see it becoming pretty costy/weighty

1 HW per buff durationg

awesome! thanks man.

Ya I’ve no idea where people are getting the impression that Zaibas will achieve more hits with higher AoE attack ratio. Getting the “splash” attribute just makes it work like Carnivory (in the sense that you can hit multiple targets at once, but each hit still consumes 1 hit count), and nothing more.

2 Likes

the best answer you’ll get for now

If im watching it right, can i safely assume that sacrament level affects last rites damage significantly?

I thought carnivory worked like circle 1 Ziabas, not circle 2 Zaibas?

unique to the rank 5 ? can be at rank 6

Yes, but just keep in mind that the testing was done with against enemies that are weak to holy and have ghost armor so there are multipliers at work

Does Aspergillum scales with INT somehow, or SPR affects it more?

Scales with both int and spr equally.
But int gets a innate +10% stat bonus per rank so it will do a lot more dmg.

Thanks, but how does it scales equally? There is only SPR formula in Aspersio description

Aspersion is magic damage, all magic dmg skills scale with int.

does any1 knows if the aspersion enhance attribute which adds 1% damage to aspersion per level will also increase the damage of Aspergillum or not?

isnt that the same damage attribute increase as with any class?

Yes, it will increase the damage.

1 Like

@chinnybo0oi

Someone tell if the Double Punch combo with aspergillum or Last Rites ?
What buf the maximum allowed?

double punch is a spell and won’t proc extra basic attack hits

like aspergiliium, last rites, or sacrament