Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Chaplain - Hidden Class Rank 5

Wait, so Fade is cast on the whole party? Whats the point of it then?.. Sounds like it does virtually nothing.

Well, it does reset the aggro, which ain’t half bad as Archers can easily get so much aggro the Peltasta is simply incapable of getting it back.

1 Like

Yes I can agree with this too actually.

@patrik_lennon Well it still has its uses like for example it could help ppl reach your heal tiles… XD or going through a lot of mobs without any threat with a whole party… and it still can do what it would if it would be just a self-buff. so it’s not bad it’s just strange a bit…

I kinda think maybe the developers didn’t decided it either that time… but now they should know what they want and either fix the descriptions or the skills.

Do misses still proc aspergillum?

Is there a vídeo on last rites bônus DMG (at 40% HP)?

Heard it was fixed <3

So i just used my reset potion and did not take any buffs as a priest. Cappella still gave me all 5 buffs. Not sure if they were all level 1 buffs since i didnt have any points in them. I did try relogging, but the result was the same.

4 Likes

I still want to know how last rites works exactly :frowning:

How well does it scale with sacrament and how much damage it gets from that 40% HP buff

It’s been a while since it launched, i’m surprised there is no footage testing it yet :frowning:

Anyone got a review on full DEX chaplain?

Full INT Chaplain scaled with almost all Cleric tree skills (Except Monk and Smite from Paladin).

Full DEX Chaplain only increased base auto attack, higher dodge, higher accuracy, higher critical rate, and deal What-Considered-Not-Even-Close to Pure INT.

Don’t get me wrong though, I’m not trying to persuade anyone running full INT Chaplin, but comparing to full DEX versus INT… multi-lines element attack will never missed even if you fail to land the auto attack, so most likely full INT Chaplain win over this session against DEX.

Full DEX Chaplain has more advantage running Paladin or Monk C1-C3 in the future (Once they implements more ranks + levels). Mean a while, full INT is completely open when it come to tanking or taking damage.

There’s no real winner here. It’s just really depending on your play-style~

1 Like

I would say the “dex version” of chaplain is spr. Look at the skills that could go with a chaplain.

• [d-zone] increases base damage
  • [zalciai] affecting crit (damage and chance)
  • [stone skin] for “dodge”
  • [aspergillium] increases auto damage (it does also scale with spr)
1 Like

Stone skin for dodge?..huh :pensive:
Not block???

It may refer that with a shield and a good amount of SPR the Block Rate you should achieve can get pretty ridiculous.

I’ll just list the full stat builds in order i’d recommend them:

• Full int chaplain scales with all magic attack skills, heal, mass heal and auto attacks (due to aspergillum).
    Ergo: Highest dmg option due to int’s stat bonus and the dmg type (holy). Also offers improved healing where it matters most (heal).

• Full spr chaplain scales with mass heal, monstrance, zalciai, stone skin, increase magic defense and auto attacks (due to aspergillum).
    Ergo: Very defensive due to stone skin’s block, never runs out of mana and has access to improved debuffs to boost physical team dmg. And second best dmg.

• Full Str chaplain scales with auto attacks and physical skills (Carve/Smite/Monk skills mostly).
    Ergo: Still quite good offensively. But doesn’t have as much synergy with physical skills due to priest/chaplains focus on auto attacks.

• Full Dex chaplains also scale auto attacks and physical skills but do so by increasing the crit chance…
    Ergo: More of a defensive/offensive mix due to the evasion it offers. Has same downside as full str but also falls off at endgame due to crit chance being lowered by player level. Combine that with a lack of direct dex scaling skills and that added dmg buffs & effects do not get multiplied on a crit, meaning it’s a pretty lousy option.

1 Like

Is this tested and 100% sure?

There is a difference between saying dodge or “dodge” :stuck_out_tongue:
…and actually I complained in one of my topics that block is actually dodge no.2 in this game…XD There isn’t much difference. I think block should just reduce the amount of damage by a big % with chance and also reduce magic attack but whatever I can get used to this too… I just think the stats could be more versatile… X)

why does no one ever remember diev has a physical skill?

Won’t levelling to chaplain for 4 circles without aspergillum feel like hell on an int priest?

Not really. I did 0int 0str and it was fine. I didn’t even have cafrisun set, though I did manage to get an arde dagger real early (my 1st 90 dungeon run).

Is this tested and 100% sure?

Pretty sure, a friend of mine told me that he saw full INT Chaplain Lv.150 hitting Lv200+ Monster while missing his first auto attack and maintaining all damage lines. I’m not sure if that was intentional, but for now, I’ll just take it as a yes.

Eh, Diev is too op. That’s why nobody mentioned about it… :neutral_face:

1 Like

A bit, but getting a arde dagger asap will help quite a bit. Same with the cafrisun set.
It pays off really nicely once you get Chaplain though.

When I was playing the iCBT2, sacrament would never proc if I missed the attack.
@niataomi