Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Chaplain - Hidden Class Rank 5

Seem like Aspergellium don’t apply to party mamber.
youtu.be/0eAKFHMV8Mc

Still no Magnus in action only screen shot found
http://imgur.com/oqQwsLs
took from an this interview
http://www.inven.co.kr/webzine/news/?news=149726&site=tos

5 Likes

I watch the video. Its not clear for Aspergellium is a self buff, bcoz after Aspergellium he cast Stone Skin and party member cant get the buff bcoz of buff limit.

If Aspergellium is a self buff, then Chaplain’s only class advantage is full duration Stone Skin. If i will waste my two class slot (priestC3 and Chaplain) just for full duration Stone Skin then Stone Skin must be OP.

If not that Stone Skin OP for a cleric SPR 4 / CON 1 - then priestC2 enough for me with current Chaplain skills…

Magnus is a Holy Pillar. you need to use Exorcise and when use Magnus it change to Holy Pillar like fire pillar.

Any vídeos on that?

It looks like a rly bad skill to me…how tiny is that? XD How monsters will actually walk into that? You can’t put it under the monsters because you have to use Exorcize first… I think at least it shouldn’t have duration or a rly long one and act like somekind of trap…with somekind of limit of how many monsters can get the DOT damage from it.

…but it could help a lot too if it would be bigger…

Or if it has some nasty dmg

Well we should still see it in action…but on level 5 the numbers say it has a bit less damage than Exorcize…

As player state in an interview above, it is like an upgrade version of normal Exorcise but it’s very hard to use since Exorcise magic circle will gone after monster walk in to it so player have to cast Exorcise then cast Magnus immediately to activate it effect - it will become holy light with AOE effect (I assume it is AOE DoT).

Need a vid of this skill in action though.

Had a friend link a video of her casting Magnus:

If above video doesnt work for some reason, direct link: “http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8tLOc30vwM

6 Likes

Thanks. But unfortunately it looks like to much work for not enough pay off to me.

Damage-wise it seems like a good skill to me but it’s still a rly bad skill…:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Btw it seems like it’s not like Exorcize and only damages enemies close to it… If it could have like…3 times more range maybe I could accept it.

Agony pole looks wayyyyy better mind you one is rank 5 and rank 7 and from 2 different trees so its tough to compare like that but ones setting the bar higher thats for sure.

Yeah… and I would like it more if it still would be like Exorcize just to have the difference…except that then it could be resisted by monsters I guess xD,but maybe it still can be like this…I don’t understand that resist thing that much. X)

wow, that look bad :frowning:

DEX chaplain it is :slightly_smiling:

that ME area is super small
unless it has the same duration and knock down effect as the fire pillar
otherwise useless

I hope that Korean players let IMC know that this skill is very poor. All that needs to change is that exorcise needs to stay up for 1 sec after hitting something so you can chain the moves together.

Or make it its own skill, in fact why not just remove exorcise from the priest tree it is terrible.

4 Likes

I’m pretty much sure that ME was intended for Int/Spr priests to be able to hit flying monsters if they dont have Krivis in their class progression. Still is is a very bad implementation and imo ME should be a separate skill that does not require Exorcise to cast (but is still may scale off Exorcise like most other chaplain skills).

4 Likes

it is not hack, krOBT has exp card randomly dropped from monsters.

TY for Magnus vid.
20 char lol

seems like the ‘aspergillum doesn’t apply to the members’ are true, though
youtu.be/kRNXTBtu9Og
look closely 0:13-0:15 on their buff lists, the swordsman simply didn’t get it