Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Bokor Thread

So monks have http://i.imgur.com/oTGENZQ.png

Do bokors have anything other than http://i.imgur.com/bjJ9RoX.png ?

That mace is a must for effigy bokors, but yeah its a low level item with crappy stats other than the 2nd max hit for effigy. I’m sure later on down the road when new items appear, we will get an improved bokor weapon.

The upside is that it really does help leveling bokor at lower levels if you have access to SP pots, alchy pots the freebee ones are hard to keep up with effigy spam.

I think a sadhu has to wait till 120 to use there class weapon, but it has much better stats.

Nopee. Krausas is our only class-specific weapon.

1 Like

Hi fellow Bokor,

Thank for all the information posted here. It makes me made a Bokor \o/
I am currently at rank 5, Cleric 2 - Bokor 1 - Dev 2, and can’t decide which to pick for rank 6 but I know I will go PD at rank 7 for sure. Could you guys please give me some insight from the choices below:

1. Diev 3: My most likely choice. I like Ausurine for a party AoE Invulnerability . Lv 10 Owl is good for extra uptime but rarely I need it. Owl either get knocked away or mobs die.

2. Bokor 2: I did some basic math. It is around 20% more damage from Effigy. The extra movement speed is nice. I don’t know how useful Mekangdal is even thou it is technique and AoE invul with shorter CD than Ausurine .

3. Druid 1: I also did some math. This choice would be the strongest for DPS. My concern is this path offer no defensive option. And with incineration, there would be too many skill to cast in the rotation xD

4. Pardoner 1: Discerning Evil synergy. Thou in group, I don’t think i would need the extra duration for Incineration. During boss, there are enough debuff to have 100% uptime for Incineration. Good choice for soloing but that’s about it.

Ausrine is nice, but the Owls are situational. It’s really useful for single-spot damage (Provided the Boss doesn’t knockback it), and I’ve seen a couple videos of it being used in Earth Tower in combination with Barrier, but that’s about it.

It’s 35%~45% more for the bonus hit. Unlike Ausrine, Mackangdal is postpone-damage instead of real invincibility, but you can have your party members step into your Safety Zone before the buff wears off and they won’t take the damage at the end. Gonna be hard getting randoms in the search party to listen to you though. There’s always that 1 guy who keeps face-tanking the boss while Mackangdal is up but doesn’t step into Safety Zone before it wears off, then wonders how he died.

You can never have enough skills in rotation. :c Druid works good, although it’s best not used on large groups of monsters inside your Chortasmata.

Well, you’ll actually be using Discerning Evil on groups of mobs more often than you think (Unless you run with a premade party with good DPS). Discerning Evil also can be used to extend CC skills. That’s the downside of Pardoner though (In battle); you’re pretty much only going to it for Discerning Evil.

Thank you for your feed back.
I think it is really between Diev 3 and Bokor 2 right now. Druid and Pardoner are rather situational and offer no defensive support. Both are mediocre when dealing with 5 + targets. (Discerning Evil only 5 targets and Canivory is hit count limited)

Diev 3: Owl is not too bad for grinding in general. I always use the second charge with Laima to reduce the CD to 84 s instead of 105.

Bokor 2: The third hit of Lv 10 Effigy is 30-40% higher than lv 5 one. However, the first and second hits are barely higher (5-10%?) So they average out around 20% higher. Given I will be spamming Effigy a lot with Pandemic and Lv 10 Zemyna, the option of Bokor 2 is really tempting. Thou I am skeptical of Mekangdal since its AoE is rather small. It does have lower CD and work instantly compare to Ausurine.

What do you guys think about Krivis in general and with Bokor?
I really think the should rework some of the skills imo.
Aukaras decent skill compared to the other skills.
Zalciai scales so bad!!
Daino ok skill.
Zaibas i love this skill.
Divine Stigma really poor stats, weird cooldown and duration.

I regret that i picked Krivis 2 instead of Cleric 2.
What would you like to change with the skills?

Zalciai mainly benefits from its Lv3 Attribute and your SPR. You never level that past 3. Divine Stigma is
 not so great, but you’ll always have leftover points to place into it.

Drop Aukuras’ cooldown by 2 seconds per level.
Zalciai fine / Daino fine
Increase Zaibas’ hit count by 2 per level instead of 1.
Remove Divine Stigma from the game; it can never redeem itself.

Divine stigma has 1 great function:

Bugging Sadhu damage making he does a ■■■■■■■ lot more damage.

How would you complement this bwa build to still have some use in “no zombie” zones like dungeons/missions? My gut tells me I could go chaplain and capitalize on an SPR/CON build, but what does my gut know besides food?

So I take it that’s “no”.

I couldn’t tell if you were trolling or not, so I used Kermit the Frog to scout ahead before me. Well:

• Cleric C1

• You should take 1 point away from Cure and place into Deprotected Zone for use on Boss monsters when in parties or DPS’ing with Tet Mamak La when necessary.

• Cure: -1 points
    • Deprotected Zone: +1 points
  • Priest C1

• You have 10 points leftover here. Allocate 3 to 5 of them to Blessing for the extra party DPS, 1 to Monstrance for the DEX buff and -Def Debuff on Boss monsters, and the remaining into Aspersion.

• Blessing: +3 to +5 points
    • Monstrance: +1 points
    • Aspersion: Remaining points
  • Bokor C1

• You used none of your points for this Circle.

• Hexing: +5 points
    • Effigy: +5 points
    • Tet Mamak La: +1 points
    • Zombify: +4 points
  • Bokor C2

• We have 3 points leftover now. But Effigy should be at Lvl 10, and Mackangdal at Lvl 1, so we’re going to remove points from Zombify to accomplish this.

• Zombify: -3 points
    • Effigy: +5 points
    • Mackangdal: +1 points
  • Priest C2

• You have 5 points leftover for this Circle. Add 1 into Sacrament for the extra-hit party buff, and the remaining 4 into Aspersion.

• Sacrament: +1 points
    • Aspersion: +4 points

Do you really want play bokor with spr/con build?

Couple o things.

1. I like the bwa build. It offers control over pets like no other pet class.
  2. That’s the only thing I know I like about bokor.

With that as my basis, I know I will be moving a lot. I stop, the train stops. That means I don’t have time to do anything else.

That’s why I thought deiv will be good here since owls don’t “need my permission” to shoot stuff. But that would mean I would have to wait until rank 6 to get owls and deiv 3 would be competing with bokor 3 at rank 7, so that’s a no. Priest 2 would let me heal the train, but I’m not sure about sacrificing 2 ranks just for that.

As for SPR/CON. The kit really just confuses me. The train is physical, but everything else is magic. What DO? The choice for damage is between [effigy] and [bwa kayiman] because they both have multipliers. If I split stats, both STR and INT are weaker for it. My brain just went “■■■■ it I ain’t getting both”.

Basically what would fit a statless bokor that focuses on [bwa kayiman] if I’m not “allowed” to bring zombies? I say “statless” because maybe I save all my stats for when I feel comfortable with the skills I end up using

Be aware of the following before considering a build that uses Bwa Kayiman as a source for DPS:

• Bwa Kayiman is physical damage, and only works best on a character built towards physical DPS output. This means that you can’t split stats between INT and STR/DEX; you should be focusing on STR/DEX.

• I’d recommended that you include Monk or Paladin into your build; you shouldn’t be relying on one physical skill and nothing else. If you’re interested in Diev C2, then that’s on you, I just don’t personally like recommending it because stationary Owls doesn’t seem to blend well with Bwa Kayiman DPS’ing in my mind.

• If you’re going Phys Bokor, then you don’t need Bokor C3.

Going Priest C2 for Mass Heal is unnecessary for Bwa Kayiman. You can easily throw down Zombify and make some more 2-3 mins later.

Either STR/DEX/CON, or just STR/CON. This thread should help with that:

Bwa Kayiman has no multiplier other than it’s Attribute. Effigy has both it’s Attribute and the Bonus DMG %.

No one tells us when and when not to use our Zombies! If too many Zombies are summoned and preventing party members from using targeting skills, then you can use Tet Mamak La to keep the Zombies out of a certain spot after you’ve lured the area. Asking what stats to use on a Bwa Kayiman Bokor that can’t bring Zombies, is the equivalent of going to war with no weapon.

Curse is any debuff? Or specifically Hexing?

Hey guys! Still on the zombie train topic: I’ve found this video a while ago and started building my character based on it. Here it goes:

This was from iCBT2 tho, so I don’t know if is still viable.

My stat distribution ratio so far is 1:3:1 STR:DEX:CON and I think it’s gonna be fine, but my skill build is bugging me because it’s so different from what is advised here (no focus on hexing or effigy whatsoever). Also I don’t know much about monks except to max DP and EB, so it’s probably a little off on the final ranks.

The build: http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/198ecvgy5y/

What do you guys think?

to tell you the truth i am making this build too. i havent seen this video though. i was thinking abt bokor cause of its samdiveve movement buff. which the monk really need in pvp.

i was weighing the classrank 2. either priest or go cleric c2. in the end i went priest cause of monstrance. but my stats will be different. wont go full dex.

Wait, so I need accuracy for the train? So does that mean It’s like any other physical skill that can crit too. Greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat, now I have to agonize balancing STR and DEX too. No matter. It is a small speed bump on the road to world zombie domina~ 
 nothing.

And the multiplier I speak of for bwa is the number of zombies.

Not being “allowed” zombies was also referring to places where there are no adds to turn (but then I re-read your guide and boss traps can be turned so 
 yeah). And here still lies the core reason of what’s keeping me from actually making the bokor, class synergy. I see none. In fact I see everything cleric working against it.

1. The physical circles require I stop the train. The only exception is the paladin’s [conversion] (but that’s the kind of AI I was hoping to avoid). My last resort in this case would be c2-b2-p3. And monk, I hate it. I hate the lack of creativity in the kit. I hate that it’s a swordie that traded tanking for healing. I hate it.

2. The only things that do work with the train are duration based tiles or deployment skills. Tiles happen to fall under magic (except for [conversion]. Statues fall under deployment and thankfully only 1 scales off matk. If I do go deiv, [carve] was buffed so, it’s something. My 2 deiv options are c2-b2-d3 or c2-b2-d1-c3-b3.

d3 is not so much for [owls] but for [Zemyna], [Laima], and [carve world tree]. d1-c3-b3 would be for [Zemyna], [Laima], [carve], more [fade] time, [heal] tiles, and higher zombie cap.