Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Bokor Thread

no. what i mean debuffing cc on the zombies such as sleep or stun or slow? using skill like cure, indulgentia, beak mask, blood letting and
fumigate?

then blessing affect bwa kayiman?

Not for a Circle 2, but probably for a Circle 3; theyā€™d be faster than an actual player and thatā€™s when theyā€™re in walk-mode. A Zombie, faster than a running Human, while walking. The horror.

Yes: Cure
No: Beak Mask, Bloodletting
Idk: Indulgentia, Fumigate

If youā€™re a physical DPS, meaning youā€™ll be grabbing Monk or Paladin too, then yes you can include DEX in your stats.

Yup.

Yes, it has cast animation, but it only takes about 0.5s to finish.

• Cleric C1

• This is fine.

• Cleric C2

• This is fine.

• Krivis C1

• This is fine.

• Bokor C1

• This is fine.

• Bokor C2

• That Lvl 3 Mackangdal isnā€™t really doing much for you. You should either take 2 points from Hexing and put it at Lvl 5, or take 2 points from Mackangdal and put Hexing at Lvl 1.

• Mackangdal: -2 points
    • Hexing: +2 points
      OR
    • Hexing: -2 points
    • Mackangdal: +2 points
  • Druid C1

• This is fine.

• Plague Doctor

• This is fine.

im talking abt bwa kayiman itselfā€¦does it need dex? lets say for pvp?

Yes, it is a physical damaging skill, so DEX will help it. Does it ā€˜needā€™ it? Thatā€™s up to you to decide if you make a Phys DPS Cleric with Bokor C2 in it. However, Bwa Kayiman on players relies on you to actually run the Zombies over them, and if you get hit once, Bwa Kayiman gets cancelled. So it isnā€™t the most reliable.

Guys, im making my Bokor planning to do this:
Cleric C2> Bokor C3 > Pardoner C1 > PD C1

The idea is focusing on Hex, Affigy and Survival. focusing on PvP.
I personaly prefer Cleric C2 over Krivis C1.
The Pardoner C1 is just bcuz Discerning Evil.
I found this video of a guy with exact the same build:

It looks like he is having a bit of work to kill this mobsā€¦ lol

But im thinking about make a Oracle C2 over Pardoner C1> PD C1.
You guys know that sp and affigy isnt best friends, and oracle can be good for this, and pandemic for pvp i think will not be that good, and well, we have Death Sentence, who can be easly cauntered with cure, but in some situations it can be usefull especialiy bcuz of the attribute.

But my real question is, will affigy bokor be usefull on PvE at end game? I know i want to make a PvP foccused build, but i cant want be a completly garbage on PvE

Thatā€™s fine.

Well, it looks like his Effigy Attribute isnā€™t leveled; probably even at 0. Also, those monsters with the Hoods on and Swords that heā€™s not killing fast have 127k HP.

Oracle doesnā€™t really do much for SP problems. That Arcane Energy skill increases your Max SP, but it wonā€™t heal the SP. So letā€™s say you have 3000/3000 SP. Then, you use Level 10 Arcane Energy (Which isnā€™t worth leveling it up that far). Your SP is now 3000/3900.

Also, Death Sentence is a Lv2 Debuff, so luckily Cure wonā€™t be able to get rid of it (Indulgentia / Plague Doctor will still be able to though).

Yup, it will.

1 Like

First of all: Really nice guide! Iā€™ve learn a lot more about Bokorā€™s, iā€™m enjoying this class a lot. But i have 3 questions :blush:

1. Why no max Hexing?
  2. Why damballa is that good? For me it looks like a pain if the zombies are going to push back the mobs
  3. Could you plz tell how you would put the skill points in PD?

1 - No need. More duration than CD.
2 - High damage.
3 - Incineration for DPS, healing factor because heal, pandemic to spread hexing (no need lvl 5) the other points you decide.

1 Like

If you want a class that gives SP go Kabbalist over Oracle2.

taking in mid the 1:3:1 ruleā€¦ how my stats should be a lvl 100? Becauseā€¦im not sure that im doing this rigth xD

how fast is the movement increase for a lvl 5 samediveve?

+8 for your zombies and +4 for you.

Using divine might means +9 for your zombies and +4,5 (but actually still 4) for you.

i know that man i can read but i want to know is it noticeable that +4 increase?
like how fast is the swordman mount movement?

Well its quite noticeable Iā€™d say. Itā€™s a bit slower that swordmans running mode though. At least it doesnā€™t eat up stamina, so on long runs Iā€™m keeping everything except mounted catas behind me.

thats good #20chartooshort

Itā€™s currently rank1, so cure does removes it. (though it tends to have a visual delay for some reason.)

You can test it quite easily at Mage Tower 2F, several mobs use DS there.

This may be a couple points off, but itā€™s going to be close to these values:

?! Youā€™re right! [Picks up Wurm] Danke!

Yep. Death Sentence is Rank 1 Debuff.
We have just few lvl2+ debuffs. If Iā€™m right, I posted the lvl2+ debuffs in this topic, or in some PD talking about Pandemic topic.

Iā€™ve heard hexing was changed to being a rank2 debuff in Korea. Is that still the case?

Yup. If it was still Rank 1 then Bokor would be more of a support class in PvP.

With 1 support skill.