Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Bokor Thread

guys got a question. can you use Zombie Capsule on TBL? if not. how can you summon zombies in TBL? hmm.

and btw does hexgy works well? base from this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJVHGdgVZJA

if he got lvl15 effigy. he should deal about 21k from the 3rd effigy. not 12.5k. hmm

and lastly guys. what rank status ailemnt is hexing?

Thanks in advance for answering ^^

Well, we can’t tell if it’s a nerf or buff since the number of zombies went down but the damage went up. So we’ll have to test instead the actual DPS overall. I hope it was a buff, of course.

Yep, now there is no reason to max it (and I hope IMC gives a skill reset because I have level 9 on it…). However there is also a reason to max other skills other than the dance. Effigy for example. I find Bwa too inconsistent in places where there is a lot of interruption. It’s a good skill but the damage so far for me is kinda unreliable. Maybe if I was a SPR Bokor I’d max it because of no Damballa.

It’s annoying but quest potions can save you at lower levels. Right now it’s pointless to do quests at lower levels but the SP potions from that is really good. Otherwise just avoid spamming Hexing/Effigy unless you got a lot of mobs packed in one place (Hexing AoE is pretty small) or if you go into a boss/elite. Heal, Cure and auto attacks will be your main sources of damage for a while. Effigy without Pandemic isn’t efficient at all. And for the equipment, just buy whatever you can. I usually buy a blue or purple (HG) quality and don’t do anything to it.

What do you mean by Hexing working well? The AoE is really weird and I think the mdef reduction is working as intended. I wasn’t paying attetion to Effigy third hit bonuses since I didn’t go and test it alone yet after the patch. It’s easier to test in a duel. I don’t know what rank it is. Easier to test with a Plague Doctor.

Effigy does a lot of dmg atm, and that video is already out of date by quite a bit.
Hexing, however, is quite lacking since it’s a tiny aoe and kind of needs pd’s pandemic to be spread to more enemies.

And the dmg multiplier was bugged during the reset event and prior to it. But it is working properly now.

Hexing should be a rank 2 debuff atm, see: https://tos.neet.tv/misc/buffs/41

bro thx alot!

but can you use zombie capsule at TBL?

yes… :bee: :coffee:

is that a reply to me bro? that you can use zombie capsule in TBL?

Yes, it was for you @AmartiZ.
You can use capsules at tbl.

1 Like

wow for real. so you can chu chu train and knockdown and dambala! wow

It’s perma cc if you hit, but capsules have delay, and only evoces one per time.

oh its ok as long as you can use them on TBL

Sometimes using damballa will give you more zombies if you have less than 4.

1 Like

yep read about it but low chance. sadly.

btw guys. is there other way to summon zombies in TBL?

Hey guys, does anyone actually have any clue whether zombies actually scale off the weapon’s magic atk or physical attack after the summoner’s patch which just recently got applied to kToS?

For Sorcerer and Necromancer it’s the weapon’s magical attack (be it a mace, a rod or a staff), but since maces also have physical attack on them (and IMC likes to associate clerics to them) and zombies have some physical scaling on Bwa it got me curious.

So can anyone confirm it please?

My zombies currently do around 2k damage. 3k with mm. I also have 20 of em.

If they will get reduced to 8, I want them to do at least 5k damage without debuffs on enemies O.O

Also, zombies proc the inquisitor burn attribute.

2 Likes

does Giant zombie got more aoe / area covered /big zone occupied while using Bwa Kayiman?
how about wheel chair zombie? they move faster while in Bwa kayiman? thx alot

I know it’s late but… for eq a 170 orange weapon refined to +11 with lv 5 gems can carry you all the way til you get your 315 weapon. 5 hammer with lv 5 gems can still carry you to lv 170. for clerics in general +6 170 armor with lv 5 gems is good enough for most things even at cap especially if you have healing factor.

Bwa chases you and moves at the same speed you do

I never tried them with bwa but thats a huge waste of money to get them jus for bwa.

For zombokor, their normal damage is less than regulars and they have 2x dex but they dont seem to attack faster and they crit very rarely like regular zombies.

hey i have a question… im seeing how people are talkin g about how zombify has a 25 second cooldown now… can someone link the ktos patch note because i cant seem to find where it says that.

Im not sure. I cant find the patch noted for it either. Thr changes are in ktest iirc but i cant find it.

Also to update, with damage, my itos zombie damage is about 2500-5000. This is with some of the highest spr you can get in game currently.

Next time ill try with a high matk weapon since im using rein mace atm