Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Bokor Thread

For PD 2 full INT you’ll be mostly doing AoE damage through dots, with Effigy and Damballa being your non-dots.

In that build, Pardoner is still the best option for me. It will extend both Hexing and PD’S dots on the targets. Miko won’t do much except for Hamaya to help with damage. Diev is ok but I don’t know. I still prefer Pardoner. Oracle and Kabbalist are a bit out of place, but is theorically ok as well. Up to you, honestly.

1 Like

prefer cleric3

heal is top of cleric nuke especially with falcon3 aiming

divine might lv10 also last longer for full rotation

FINALLY!!! IT’S HAPPENING!!!

Rough Google translations + additions by me from last ktest patch (06/02):

Monster AI is improved.

• When you go back to the character to continue without holding a monster, a monster problem after a certain period of time, they do not respond will be modified. (This is probably about pets not responding in time after you hit a monster.)
  • Monster response speed is improved overall. (Yay!)

The pet’s performance will improve.
The attack power of the pet is changed to be affected by the magical attack power of the character weapon.

• The magical attack power of weapons is reflected in the pet attack power by a certain percentage.
  • This also applies to the physical attack of the pet. (Bwa is affected by it! Other pet classes skills probably do as well!)

[Bokor] Zombify: Skill range is increased by about 30%, the maximum number of zombies is fixed at 8. (Skill level doesn’t matter anymore.)
[Bokor] Bwa Kaiyman: The damage contribution from Zombies’ stats is increased three times.
[Bokor] Damballa: Skill Range is doubled, the limit of exploding zombies is removed.
[Zombie Capsule] (Bokor) Item cooldown is changed. 27 seconds > 5 seconds
[Fragmentation Jewel] (Necromancer) Item cooldown is changed. 30 seconds > 1 second

The attack power of the pets below will be upgraded.
Salamion
Wheelchair Zombie
Zombie
Big Zombie
Corpse Tower
Skeleton Soldier
Skeleton Archer
Shoggoth
Summoning

Source: http://tos.nexon.com/testserver/notice/view.aspx?n4ArticleSN=69

2 Likes

Touched it.

Full SPR zombies doing 1.6k char lvl 170, enemies are lvl 170 shardstatues.
523 - 578 Weapon attack mace (Kupole)

The zombify circle is large but zombify’s cd is 25s as well. Basically a 1 pointer skill now.

1 Like

Isn’t the duration only 5 or 10 seconds at level 1 though? Might want a few more points and what else is there to get if you’re Bokor 3.

More hexing, effigy, mackangdal, zombie train.
Which will make you kill faster
Which then lets you fit things into the Duration.
That or you can just use the Zombie capsule anyways.

Yeah but with Bokor 3 my Hexing and Effigy is already maxed and Mackangdal is eh. I’d have to see this new Bwa damage.

You’re not seriously going to want levels in Zombify over those skills with its Ktest iteration.

If you only need one point in Zombify, would “One Circle in Bokor” builds possibly become a thing? Though I guess while having the max 8 zombies for only one circle rank seems kinda neat, you still need at least two priest circles too to maintain them…

dude zombify + Damb it’s a great combo too

already have 15 levels, event over so i have wasted skill points yay

The patch with this change isn’t even out on KToS yet. Chill.

yeah I hope we can at least be able to redistribute zombify points. I had to sacrifice having no extra run speed so I could get zombify 15 and effigy 10 and damballa 5. the changes seem nice even if damballa won’t be as strong. could perhaps get lucky and hit more than 18 times though :smiling_imp:

having 100% up time on zombify is worth it if you do things like uphill.

2 Likes

That’s a nerf to summons alone but a buff to bokor overall in my eyes. Int Bokor benefits more though.

For INT, Easier to distribute points so you can max Bwa Kayiman, Effigy and Damballa while keeping Zombify effective. Easier to mob kill with Damballa and easier to land in general (Although the potential damaage may be lowered in occasions where there would be no zombify). The max damage of damballa is still higher and there is less waste (waste as in when you blow up too many zombies so a lot of the damage goes unaccounted for Uphill may be easier to do with this version of the skill even though it was already easy.

Where SPR gets a buff to Bwa kayiman and a little bit to summon damage there are less summons to rely on which I think so you are essentially forced to use bwa kayiman anyways. From my experience that really sucks when you can get hit out of it. You are also forced to go Priest 2-3 in order to benefit.

Wut. Why? They are making both SPR and INT builds more viable this way. They didn’t touch SPR/INT scale (I think), they just added extra scale from magic attack. Bokor, however, lost basically half of the maximum zombie capacity, so it may or may not be a hindrance for SPR builds…

I think that maxing the dance isn’t that great. Zombies scale badly with INT. It does noticeable damage with this patch at max level, but the scale is still meh because it takes PATK into consideration more than MATK. Not to mention Bwa forces us to spam it all the time to make good use of it. IMO I’d just leave Bwa at 1 for repositioning and CC utility…

TBH I wouldn’t risk making a SPR Bokor right now. There are no other class synergies. Getting Priest 2 for Revive is kinda pointless now that you can spawn zombies quickly via 25s CD Zombify and Bokor Balls at 5s… I really wish IMC could make zombies be affected by Blessing at least, so we could make Chaplain Bokor full SPR. It would work really well.

[quote=“Entoma, post:1288, topic:242687”]
Wut. Why? They are making both SPR and INT builds more viable this way. They didn’t touch SPR/INT scale (I think), they just added extra scale from magic attack. Bokor, however, lost basically half of the maximum zombie capacity, so it may or may not be a hindrance for SPR builds…[/quote]

nerdpiggleton:
Because exactly that you lose 12 zombies, which means a lot less zombies affected by SPR but a percentage of MATK from weapons now goes to zombies. That’s a huge nerf to SPR builds in my eyes.
INT builds never relied on Zombie damage in the first place and leveled Zombify purely for Damballa bombs. Now that they don’t need to max it they don’t have to keep effigy at a lower level and can trade that off for Zombify points.

nerdpiggleton:
I’m saying you could max it because Zombify will give you 8 zombies no matter what level you keep it at. So there is no reason to max it at all. Bwa Kayiman is still pretty decent if you are using red gems and a decent hammer. I’d max it if you’re planning on farming HGs for cubes.

1 Like

Any suggestions on the gear by level? Since the balance update the krausas mace doesn’t seem to be worth after some levels (since effigy scales with magic attack)

I’m currently lv161 and am really clueless on which weapon to work for.

Also i’m finding it really hard to manage my SP pool since Hexing/effigy is draining my mana pool (i’m full int currently) pots get it sorted but it’s becoming so expensive (and i don’t even use attributes yet)

At your level aim for any gear in hunting grounds that gives int for armor. alpra was my pick. Same for weapons actually. Youll get really good Spr from those as well as int. Dont invest too much at your level

Yeah i was looking for krendell mace but i struggle soloing the hg 150 entirely because of the sp issue above :\