Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Bokor Thread

in itos your zombies do 2500-5000? your talking aboit itos or ktos? what level are you lol im 300 and my zombies only do like 1000.

and spr increases zombie damage?

This is itos and I have 680 spr. I will put a video shortly about what itos zombies are like with this kind of spr

oh wow. so spr does increase zombie damage? thats nice, and isnt spr getting a buff to make it increase zombie damage even more? i cant wait for the summon patches!

SPR does increase zombie damage but it seems to give 2x more max attack than min atk. This ends up with some crazy damage ranges.

Lol! good thing im already going SPR because i got the feeling it did increase zombie damage, plus if shepherd scales from spr it will fit into my build!

zombies can be effected by blessing?? my zombies were doing high damage and i realised they had blessing!! but i never casted it (i don even have it) and nobody near be casted it so idk what happened. and i thought zombies werent effected by blessing

Zombies can be affected by someone elses blessing. You cant bless them on your own.

Heres their damage with over 1k spr.

wow is he using monstrance? how does he make his zombies so strong omg

So, how are zombies doing after main weapon m.atk patch?

I only have a +9 reine mace and my transcended windia is on my latest bokor thats only 230. When the damage numbers popped out they were doing something like ~3k damage on 200 dungeon. They attack quite a bit faster too.

Edit: Level 330 zombies on my level 232 bokor with 569 spr and 755 weapon matk does 4-10k damage on the enemie in inner enciente

Cool. Full SPR is a must for bokor right?

Yes. Full spr oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonly.

1 Like

How many points did you put into zombify? Does one point quite enough or higher skill level necessary for zombies?

I have lvl 16 and Im not willing to waste my skill reset to test it at the moment.

What’s the scaling on the zombies damage based on int and spr?

Zombify also says “Zombie damage increases with skill level”, how much is the increase?

will be skill resseting in 2 days, i will test how much the increase is then :slight_smile:

what are your bokor skill point allocations? im reseting to max zombify and im not sure what to put my points in… i might take lot from effigy as its really weak, and i barely even use it because lycanthropy has 100% uptime (and im stat changing to full spr). so id like to know ur skill points

wow…
how did you get 1k spr??
can share ur build?
look awsome~

ok so i reset heres my data. take note that i have 149 spr and 229 int)

test was taken in svalphingas forest.

Level 1 zombify
Zombie does 1300 damage average on Rhoededoes ( 1100 - 1400 )

Level 2 Zombify
Deals average of 1400 damage on rhoedeodoeas ( 1100 - 1700 )

Level 3 zombify
Deals 1400 damage on rhodedoes (1100 - 1750)

Level 4
Deals 1500 average on rhodedoes (1200 - 1890)

the damage increase doesnt seem to be linear so i just went and maxed zombify

at level 16 zombies were doing
2000 damage average against rhodedoes ( 1800 - 2400)

so from level 1 - level 16 average damage increased by about 700 for each zombie

also not sure but i think scale zombies can be summoned from elites now

1 Like

hi guys~

cleric 2 / bokor 3 / priest 2 / inqui , full SPR

already have PD2, so this char gonna take something special~

is this build gonna run well?

btw, is dambala damage scale wit SPR?