Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Bokor Thread

So I take it that’s “no”.

I couldn’t tell if you were trolling or not, so I used Kermit the Frog to scout ahead before me. Well:

• Cleric C1

• You should take 1 point away from Cure and place into Deprotected Zone for use on Boss monsters when in parties or DPS’ing with Tet Mamak La when necessary.

• Cure: -1 points
    • Deprotected Zone: +1 points
  • Priest C1

• You have 10 points leftover here. Allocate 3 to 5 of them to Blessing for the extra party DPS, 1 to Monstrance for the DEX buff and -Def Debuff on Boss monsters, and the remaining into Aspersion.

• Blessing: +3 to +5 points
    • Monstrance: +1 points
    • Aspersion: Remaining points
  • Bokor C1

• You used none of your points for this Circle.

• Hexing: +5 points
    • Effigy: +5 points
    • Tet Mamak La: +1 points
    • Zombify: +4 points
  • Bokor C2

• We have 3 points leftover now. But Effigy should be at Lvl 10, and Mackangdal at Lvl 1, so we’re going to remove points from Zombify to accomplish this.

• Zombify: -3 points
    • Effigy: +5 points
    • Mackangdal: +1 points
  • Priest C2

• You have 5 points leftover for this Circle. Add 1 into Sacrament for the extra-hit party buff, and the remaining 4 into Aspersion.

• Sacrament: +1 points
    • Aspersion: +4 points

Do you really want play bokor with spr/con build?

Couple o things.

1. I like the bwa build. It offers control over pets like no other pet class.
  2. That’s the only thing I know I like about bokor.

With that as my basis, I know I will be moving a lot. I stop, the train stops. That means I don’t have time to do anything else.

That’s why I thought deiv will be good here since owls don’t “need my permission” to shoot stuff. But that would mean I would have to wait until rank 6 to get owls and deiv 3 would be competing with bokor 3 at rank 7, so that’s a no. Priest 2 would let me heal the train, but I’m not sure about sacrificing 2 ranks just for that.

As for SPR/CON. The kit really just confuses me. The train is physical, but everything else is magic. What DO? The choice for damage is between [effigy] and [bwa kayiman] because they both have multipliers. If I split stats, both STR and INT are weaker for it. My brain just went “■■■■ it I ain’t getting both”.

Basically what would fit a statless bokor that focuses on [bwa kayiman] if I’m not “allowed” to bring zombies? I say “statless” because maybe I save all my stats for when I feel comfortable with the skills I end up using

Be aware of the following before considering a build that uses Bwa Kayiman as a source for DPS:

• Bwa Kayiman is physical damage, and only works best on a character built towards physical DPS output. This means that you can’t split stats between INT and STR/DEX; you should be focusing on STR/DEX.

• I’d recommended that you include Monk or Paladin into your build; you shouldn’t be relying on one physical skill and nothing else. If you’re interested in Diev C2, then that’s on you, I just don’t personally like recommending it because stationary Owls doesn’t seem to blend well with Bwa Kayiman DPS’ing in my mind.

• If you’re going Phys Bokor, then you don’t need Bokor C3.

Going Priest C2 for Mass Heal is unnecessary for Bwa Kayiman. You can easily throw down Zombify and make some more 2-3 mins later.

Either STR/DEX/CON, or just STR/CON. This thread should help with that:

Bwa Kayiman has no multiplier other than it’s Attribute. Effigy has both it’s Attribute and the Bonus DMG %.

No one tells us when and when not to use our Zombies! If too many Zombies are summoned and preventing party members from using targeting skills, then you can use Tet Mamak La to keep the Zombies out of a certain spot after you’ve lured the area. Asking what stats to use on a Bwa Kayiman Bokor that can’t bring Zombies, is the equivalent of going to war with no weapon.

Curse is any debuff? Or specifically Hexing?

Hey guys! Still on the zombie train topic: I’ve found this video a while ago and started building my character based on it. Here it goes:

This was from iCBT2 tho, so I don’t know if is still viable.

My stat distribution ratio so far is 1:3:1 STR:DEX:CON and I think it’s gonna be fine, but my skill build is bugging me because it’s so different from what is advised here (no focus on hexing or effigy whatsoever). Also I don’t know much about monks except to max DP and EB, so it’s probably a little off on the final ranks.

The build: http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/198ecvgy5y/

What do you guys think?

to tell you the truth i am making this build too. i havent seen this video though. i was thinking abt bokor cause of its samdiveve movement buff. which the monk really need in pvp.

i was weighing the classrank 2. either priest or go cleric c2. in the end i went priest cause of monstrance. but my stats will be different. wont go full dex.

Wait, so I need accuracy for the train? So does that mean It’s like any other physical skill that can crit too. Greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat, now I have to agonize balancing STR and DEX too. No matter. It is a small speed bump on the road to world zombie domina~ … nothing.

And the multiplier I speak of for bwa is the number of zombies.

Not being “allowed” zombies was also referring to places where there are no adds to turn (but then I re-read your guide and boss traps can be turned so … yeah). And here still lies the core reason of what’s keeping me from actually making the bokor, class synergy. I see none. In fact I see everything cleric working against it.

1. The physical circles require I stop the train. The only exception is the paladin’s [conversion] (but that’s the kind of AI I was hoping to avoid). My last resort in this case would be c2-b2-p3. And monk, I hate it. I hate the lack of creativity in the kit. I hate that it’s a swordie that traded tanking for healing. I hate it.

2. The only things that do work with the train are duration based tiles or deployment skills. Tiles happen to fall under magic (except for [conversion]. Statues fall under deployment and thankfully only 1 scales off matk. If I do go deiv, [carve] was buffed so, it’s something. My 2 deiv options are c2-b2-d3 or c2-b2-d1-c3-b3.

d3 is not so much for [owls] but for [Zemyna], [Laima], and [carve world tree]. d1-c3-b3 would be for [Zemyna], [Laima], [carve], more [fade] time, [heal] tiles, and higher zombie cap.

Yea, not going full DEX here either. I think the build will definetly underperform PVE-wise at lv200+ but I’m hoping it will still be worth something PVP-wise then.

However, it feels like except for samediveve (wich would go well with any class) there’s no synergy at all between Bokor and Monk. I just really wanted to try a zombie-train-focused playstyle and still not be totally useless against bosses, wich is why I chose Monk.

Anyway, this is my alt character, so I’m willing to experiment. xP

playing bokor doesnt mean you have to use the train. you can just command the zombies to attack for extra dmg.

So Zombify can be used to trigger Incineration. I wonder what level of debuff it is. Can it go through Blood Letting? If it can, it will give Bokor PD an advantage when pvp against other PD who don’t have bokor

Does anyone know if “Healing factor” + “Aukuras” works with Animus necklace?

I have issues casting Hexing while my zombies are out. My Hexing won’t go off even if I’m targeting at the mob itself and cast multiple times. Is this normal?

I’m using a controller.

Hi, i’ve been reading this thread for awhile

Could you suggest about my skill build to be Plauge Doctor please ?

My Path is
Cleric > Krevis > 3Bokor > Krevis > Plauge Doctor

this is my skill build so far

i’m going hexing and effigy build so most of my stats go to INT and a little to CON and SPR

I spend the skill point to Damballa only 3 points because it detonates 9 zombies so the Zombify skill would be only 5 with 8 zombies + 1 from attribute. There are 2 points left which i probably spend into Samdiveve for more speed of my minions

This build is happened after i’ve read many suggestion in this thread
so i would like to hear an opinion from others

any suggestion is really apriciated

Would like to get some feedback on this build:

C2>B3>D2 Build

I’m trying to go for a PvE zombie horde build with this one - no concern for PvP at all.

And another question: what Bokor and Druid abilities get buffed by extra INT?

For Effigy? It works off any Curse debuff and not just Hexing (Well, they’re pretty much all the same thing). This includes Featherfoot’s Curses and Kabbalist’s Revenged Sevenfold Curse.

Welcome to the club. \o

As for your build:

• Cleric C1

• This is fine.

• Priest C1

• I’d recommend you either go for Priest C2 or drop the Priest all-together for Cleric C2, since the benefits of just Priest C1 aren’t enough to warrant 1 Circle in the long run. Although, you’d be sacrificing Monk C3 to accomplish that… Well, either way, the only Priest C1 has to go. :c

• Bokor C1

• Bwa Kayiman doesn’t need to be leveled past Lvl 1, since the damage scaling on it is very low and there’s no other benefits gained since Lvl 1 has almost 100% uptime. Should also add 1 point to Effigy, just for the ability to Effigy:Blind users. Normally I don’t recommend +5 into Mackangdal, but that’s because Effigy usually takes priority. So~

• Hexing: -1 points
    • Bwa Kayiman: -4 points
    • Effigy: +1 points
    • Mackangdal: +4 points
  • Monk C1

• This is fine.

• Monk C2

• This is fine.

• Monk C3

• Drop 1 point from Palm Strike for Golden Bell Shield so you’ll have another defensive under your belt.

• Palm Strike: -1 points
    • Golden Bell Shield: +1 points

Do it for the horde!

Mm… The only thing that’s coming to mind is using the Zombies train to aggro all possible mobs in one room within the dungeon using Bwa Kayiman (There’s usually a limit to how many enemies will aggro onto a player, but the Zombies count as aggro targets too), bring the whole room infront of the Owls by moving your Zombie train infront of it, and then Bwa Kayiman running over them so they’re ‘stunned’ there infront of them. Then there’s Carve. Other than that, it’s iffy.

As a heads up:

• Zemnya and Laima don’t need to be leveled past 5 since you have 100% uptime with them by then.

It’s less for the synergy and more for the “I have attacks other than Bwa Kayiman”. They’re good aggro’ers though! You could aggro an entire area into one spot, then Energy Blast all of them.

It can, but with a 1 minute cooldown and the enemy having to stay inside the Zombify circle until Incineration is activated, it’s not really practical for PvP. Also, Zombify is a Lvl 1 debuff.

Aukuras doesn’t (And you’d have to stay within Aukuras’ range to keep the buff on you even if it did + Long cooldown). I’m, not sure how Healing Factor/Animus interacts.

Bug. Happens on Mouse Mode too.

Welcome, Gemini Elf! \o

• Cleric

• This is fine.

• Krivis C1

• Should considering removing 2 to 3 points from Aukuras for Daino, since those extra buffs take priority over the extra regen from Aukuras.

• Aukuras: -2 ~ -3 points
    • Daino: +2 ~ +3 points
  • Bokor C1

• This is fine.

• Bokor C2

• Samediveve should be at least Lvl 5, or left at 0, and the benefit from just 1 level is too small to make that 1 point worth it. So for now:

• Samediveve: -1 points
  • Bokor C3

• Hexing doesn’t need to be leveled past Lvl 10; a bit overkill. So we’re gonna take 5 points away from that, leaving us with 8 points (The 1 point we took from Samediveve and the 2 unused ones you had). You can do one of the following:

• Samediveve: +7 points
    • Zombify: +1 points
    • Or
    • Zombify: +6 points
    • Damballa: +2 points
    • Or
    • Zombify: +2 points
    • Samediveve: +5 points
    • Damballa: +1 points
  • Krivis C2

• Daino doesn’t need to be leveled past 5 here, so with Krivis C1 changes in mind, your current stat points should look like this:

• Aukuras: Lv10
    • Zalciai: Lv3
    • Daino: Lv5
    • Zaibas: Lv10
    • Divine Stigma: Lv2
  • Plague Doctor

• Unless you’re gonna be using this in PvP, or you wanna wear the mask around for vanity, then that point will be taken from Beask Mask since the benefit isn’t better than Bloodletting (Which buffs your entire party). Also taking one from Fumigate, since Lvl 1 is enough to get the job done.

• Healing Factor: +1 points
    • Bloodletting (If 1 point is left over): +1 points

Effigy, Damballa, and Carnivory.

Finally done. That took 4ever to type up. Now to relax at the nearest convenience.

2 Likes

really appreciated your suggestion!

i see a lot of your help to many people in this thread

thanks man

Is bokor C1 worth as a damage filler in a semi-support build?

Cleric2 Priest2 Bokor druid PD ?

I was gonna go krivis but having to rely on zaibas to hit flyting mob is quite annoying and it’s on a 30s cooldonw with 2 overcharge ;d and I see that hexing+effigy can be really nice!

or shud I get Sadhu? :S

omgomogmomgmgomgo D: