Tree of Savior Forum

Check your email for "Very Special Present from IMC"

Still “mail token invalid.” zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Rip
Still dont get anything

I think I changed my facebook email a while after I sign up for forum. So I found my email at my old email address but now since the email address is not the same anymore, it gives mail token error. Way to go IMC

Damn, I have a mess of accounts… I feel like I won’t be able to redeem the gift after all, and the mail still won’t show up

I only found one e-mail from IMC but it wasn’t the e-mail that included the special gift and while fidgeting around with it, I accidentally unsubscribed to the mailing list.

Is there any way I can reapply to the mailing list? If so, it’s not very easy to find.

Also didn’t see it yet, only 2 different mail accounts are possible for me, so ill wait

Got my email after connecting my steam account.

Not in my spam, steam account was always connected, same email etc.

EDIT Now I have it

I managed to link my steam account to the ToS website but then the page refreshed and now everytime i click the link again i get this message

SEND MAIL EVENT ITEM
invalid mail token.

I didn’t get to pick which server i wanted to receive the gifts

Happened to me too :sad:

Finally got my gift on the old mail! Thank you IMC :haha:

Mine is in the SPAM folder the sender is "no reply: Exorcist and Pied Piper Classes Have Arrived in TOS! " click the Very Special Gift link enjoy XD

Where can you check to see if your account is linked or not?

I can’t find it anywhere on the forums.

To be honest would be quite helpful for people if you guys post how to: link the account or not cant find it on forum too

Start with clicking on “SUPPORT”, one of the tabs of the forums. Once I clicked, it requested me to choose between Google+ or FB account. I selected Google (which I use more often now) even though I registered with my yahoo mail before according to my forum account details.

Got the present email after 1 day or so.

Just found this:

This clearly explains what to do.

1 Like

Yeah, but it still says that the first step is to get their email. Everyone is waiting on that email, lol.

Connected my steam account and get the message
“mail token invalid.”

You need to connect your steam account which has same email as what you use in forum to be able to claim it

Finally i got this gift, thanks imc