Tree of Savior Forum

Check your email for "Very Special Present from IMC"

Finally aligned all those stupid email addresses. Still nothing…

On a side note, once I changed the email address from my Google account… all the tickets I’ve sent to the support have mysteriously disappeared! As if these tickets were bound to the email and not the account… Please look at this, I don’t plan on resubmitting all these tickets :tired:

Ah crapola… this stupid account i still linked to the old email, that should explain why it still doesn’t work :frowning:

And I cannot change anything with this account, neither the name nor the email address. So I’m stuck…

Ok, so my account is paired with the wrong email address. This was done a long time ago.

Why is there no option to change pairings?

Got mine
Gmail
Spam folder

You will still need to click the gift link within the email that are they still busy sending out. They announced they should all be sent out by July 24. They are doing them in sequential order.

I’m not positive that both email accounts must be the same. We must ‘connect’ our Steam account to TOS via the webpage one is sent to after clicking the link in the special email. However, ‘connecting’ does not necessarily mean the emails must be the same.

I tried to connect it with different email but it gave send token mail invalid error. So when you want to connect your steam account, you must use the same email BUT later after that you can change the steam id who will receive the gift like what the announcement said:

Or click on the “Change Steam ID” if you already have your Steam account connected to your forum account but it’s not the account on which you want to receive your gift.

1 Like

Got the mail this weekend, so I guess they’re still sending batches of mails at this time.

I have not received the email yet, I’m hopeful IMC will not fail with its players again.
@STAFF_Amy

i dont get a mail, plz send rank reset :3

Still dont have any email even after linking my steam to the forums. ive double checked and both emails are the same. what gives?

i have no email as well should be everything properly linked ;/

I didn’t received the e-mail as well. :confused: whats going on imc

Still waiting for my e-mail.

@STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Bob @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan

Dear IMC, I have not yet received my beautiful email (07/24/2018) in my email associated with steam.

i found it in my gmail’s spam folder. titled “Exorcist and Pied Piper Classes Have Arrived in TOS!”

it should look like this.

Me or my friend have not either recieved any messages to email since few months ago from IMC.

i check my e-mail and i dont get too

nothing 4 me :frowning:

@STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Bob @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ethan

I’m disappointed with the lack of sending emails to players