Tree of Savior Forum

Check your email for "Very Special Present from IMC"

It should be the email of the associated Steam account.

hmmm, I checked my email, but I did not find it

already check spam box, i dont get too

it would have been nice to receive that dungeon reset voucher before ā€œgolden ball weekendā€ ends.

Still no letter.

@STAFF_Amy
Why cant IMC organize centralized, automated e-mail multicast so that every user gets them at the same time?

Wheres mineeeeeeeeeā€¦ still dont get it

Still have not received mine.

Checked the email linked to this forum account and spam folder. No email from IMCā€¦

gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme

5 Likes

No email for me. Iā€™ve checked the email related to Steam account and itā€™s correct. The one Iā€™m using for the forums doesnā€™t have it either. I see only one other possibility, itā€™s the one used to connect to treeofsavior.com, which asks for a Google account and that one isnā€™t linked to anything (obsolete email).

Iā€™m receiving this message:

SEND MAIL EVENT ITEM
invalid mail token.

My Steam account is linked with google account (I use google to log-in), but the email is not the same. Actually I canā€™t login with steam email because itā€™s doesnā€™t have a google account or facebook account

Yes itā€™s probably using the Google account and not the Steam account for that. Iā€™ll try to change the email on the Google account and see if it changes anything and wait for the next email.

I registered on forums with google account, and on Steam with another mailā€¦ what should I do?! Iā€™m refreshing them both at the speed of light and I donā€™t know which to check. @Staff

@Staff Where is mineee?? I want too:sob:

why even send to forum email and not steam email? At least send it as forum account pm.

both my forum account and steam account have the same email. I havenā€™t received the gift :frowning:

Both of these, albeit different, are valid emails for me. And no mail received on any of the two. The website (treeofsavior.com) uses a third email account to log in (Google account), which for me points to an old unused email address. Thatā€™s why I think itā€™s this one that is used. Can you check if the address youā€™re using that is linked to that account is valid too?

Both my forum and steam Emails are the same , havenā€™t been able to find the Email as well :frowning:

as said above: it comes to e-mail associated with account you use to log in on treeofsavior.com and only if you had linked steam to that account. The mail itself goes into spam folder if you use google account, because google deemed it spam, so you want to look there.

I got it on the e-mail and pinned itā€¦ still waiting answer to my questions @STAFF_Yuri

How do you link your account that you log into the forums with the account on steam?
Both of these are the same email for me.

If you go to Support (already login using the same email as Steam), the site will ask player to connect account to steam.

However, since I only do it a minute ago, I donā€™t know whether I still could receive the special email or notā€¦