Tree of Savior Forum

Check your email for "Very Special Present from IMC"

Hi guys, be sure to check your irl emails for your steam accounts for a special present from imc.
Images included below:

around the middle bottom of that mail will give you a link that takes you to this page:

Choose the right server and click send!

12 Likes

the last e-mail from IMC was about summer events (and on the mail associated with forum account, not steam account, do note i had steam linked to forum account long time ago)… i didnt get this new one. Also the summer event e-mail was put into spam folder by google automagically, so other people might want to look there.

2 Likes

Can’t find that one.

Steam recently asked me to verify my email if it was still the same. Just verified it and no TOS free mail…

Check your spam mail in gmail that’s where I found mine from “no reply”. Your steam account email can be different. It’s the email you signed up for the TOS forums is where IMC sent the mail to.

2 Likes

I don’t have it too. My tos forum account is linked to… social media, whose email is different from my steam.

I checked both email addresses, none received the message, i checked the spam and junk too.

Actually, when i think about it, i never received any email from tos (regarding events and promotions) in the first place lol.

all other games i registered on emails me updates…

I only found the 1st Popolion post email the was sent by IMC ages ago. Could not find this one though :sad:

lol i just checked my spam box and saw it… i went fast to this topic to see if wasn’t scam or something… looks like i was wrong i guess, still, they could at least write a news before sending them…

1 Like

@nizidr
We are sending our special present to all recipients via email in order.
Well, please wait for a week and let’s check out your spam-mail too. :distinguished:
The present can be received only once per account and your email address must be linked to your Steam account.

7 Likes

Noice. Will wait for the email!

Are the items trade-able?_?..

do they also have expiration dates…

can I leave it on my e-mail and take them out later…

I hate expiration as much ads the one putting it seems to love it :expressionless:

1 Like

Not enough incentive to link my mail account to my steam account. 1000 attribute points are nothing. Maybe they should’ve included a Pengmarine pet egg for the new players.

New players should still be receiving leaf penguins for free. No real need for another one.

It’s to encourage you to play the game now and use them.

1 Like

you know what expiration do, not make me want to play and use items :unamused:

I hate been forced to use shit, am a looter sure and a casual derp…

I want to play at my own speed not at someone else :expressionless:

Last week there were like 5 seeds exiting and been used at the same time and most weren’t shouting cause there were already the shouts for other seeds…

it was 100% unnatural bullshit that never happened before cause people usually placed 1 at a time and shouted when they wanted…

non-expiring items give people the freedom to share when they feel is the right time instead of panic spamming an item cause someone else said use it or fuck you

2 Likes

So what are the requirements to get this? Are there any? Are they just sending it to your steam email you used to download the game?

It was in my Spam. Nice gift and all but I really wish resets weren’t always time limited now. It’s just lame.

3 Likes

Kinda agree… but on the bright side timed resets means they can send out much more resets compared to what they’d be able to without breaking the game if we could save resets for life ><

Was in my spam. Give me character slot now :tired:.

So it seems IMC intends to send email occasionally to try and get old players back / inactive players to play more. But I wonder how many good chunk of players these advertisements missed when it ends up in the spam/junk folder seemingly every time to everyone.

I dont get mine :sad:

Still no email… Checked my spam folder and confirmed my email address registered here in the forums.