Tree of Savior Forum

[Cheat report] [Klaipeda] Bluehound using AoE and equipment hidden slots in Team Battle League

What about the videos from multiple people? Conspiracy, eh? :neutral_face:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Its Hook64, how can i know that? female characters cant hide weapons in hide slots.

look at this sample:

Look at this topic on main forum (from hook64):
https://www.gamemodi.net/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=35

So, just ban the guy

1 Like

I just linked a new video and you said the same things about my video :ā€™)

I had the disgrace to play with and against bluehound in a single tbl session. Itā€™s just disgusting, seeing 250k damage from normal attacks he performed at a distance with a dopp!!!

@STAFF_Max @STAFF_John
This is real, this guy is shamelessly hacking his way to the top and itā€™s been going on for a while.

Isnt you, is just a sample to show that female characters cant hide weapons on hide slots whitoud anyone see.
you look like a sword on first picture of this topic, rigth?

at least try to ask for information to @Sorien before use hook64 please

6 Likes

@STAFF_Max @STAFF_John pretty good proof actually. That AoE on Ice Wall definitely isnā€™t desync!

Proof of hacks and exploits does not mean the jack@$$ will get banned.

BUT WE WILL CERTAINLY TRY!!!

But until then, we will frown upon the him for molesting his spriteā€™s pantsu with hidden equips.

Will investigate this characterā€™s logs and will decide whether he/she needs to be blocked or not :slight_smile: Thank you for your precious report.

8 Likes

This is a classic user of Hook64 program, if you find a way to block people with same log conditions will be nice!

Thank you for good work!

69/10

Hope he/she gets banned. Out with these scumbags!!! Im sure he/she wont be laughing when they ban his char. Cant wait to see his rage on forum.

You canā€™t just use your eyes and look at the videos?
You need to ā€œinvestigateā€ just how you ā€œinvestigatedā€ all those over enchant exploiters and did nothing?

too much evidence and you still canā€™t decide? lol.

Iā€™m not defending anyone but itā€™s a standard procedure.

4 Likes

i knew that, its just that they are lacking the ā€œsuspensionā€ part of the investigationā€¦

you see, on my previous game if you weā€™re caught cheating your account is suspended until verdict is handed downā€¦

speaking of rape, wonder if this video is edited too. sony vegas is crazy

3 Likes