Tree of Savior Forum

[Cheat report] [Klaipeda] Bluehound using AoE and equipment hidden slots in Team Battle League

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Here’s 5 more matches of her hacking.

Exactly, botters/exploiters know how low companies like IMC will bend for money, non cheater/botters players left this game long time ago (sadly) all IMC has now, are exploiters playing the game, and spending some money to keep IMC happy and this way they won’t get banned.

If you submit a ticket with this proof, they will check his logs and easily determine if has equipped weapons into accessory slots or not.

bump
@STAFF_John
bump
bump

I believe we’re being taunted by a frenchman folks.

And a bit of a bipolar one at that. Can’t quite keep their story straight.

lol this is hilarious, ive fought bluehound a few times in 5v5 and i always wondered why my entire party insta-died except me. ive trolled him a few times by being the final one alive and just holding down C (pelt) and running the clock down. i even made him say “wow i need block penet” is funny now cus i usually troll to be an ■■■■■■■ cus my class is useless but now it looks like im doing a favor by making him wait longer inbetween que’s

2 Likes

seems theres alot of newbies here in the forum, theres hundreds of bot report threads and… well i cant say much else. last time i did i was banned for 10 days + all my posts/likes were removed. do some research, only the ones that have a public outcry get results in due time… but the hook64 discord is still alive and well, with their mastermind putting out fixes daily for bot detection. all games have to deal with these scumbags sadly, its time now we start focusing on blacklisting players instead of spamming forum and wanting imc to take care of it. multi-billion dollar corporations such as blizzard cant even control bots, they went as far as to allow multi-boxing just so they could focus on the more severe threats. unless imc contacts discord and orders a dmca takedown with ip backtracking nothing is going to be done. and best care scenario the hook64 discord users will be banned but theyll just press a simple switch and change their ip and make another account. you cant beat them folks, you never will. we must divide the community ourselves and take whats left, spread the word of people you know are using hook64. make them slowly realize theres other games they can be cheating on that would be more fun for them… its your only hope to clean the community. any company… especially imc’s small staff cant handle the botting community. nobody can. and thats a fact

4 Likes

Joe… tl;dr is your friend… or at least the enter key

2 Likes

Please space out your paragraphs I can’t read your wall of text.

if you aint got the time fo that then i aint gna make chu my homie

@STAFF_Max @STAFF_John
Updated the thread with a new video for the report!

this guy like the attention you give him honestly. just keep posting report and ignore what he say.

he get it from nobody else irl probably