Tree of Savior Forum

Chaplain Last Rites and Aspergillium tests

yeah, but iā€™s weird because it didnā€™t seem to apply on sacrament dmg, maybe because itā€™s an extra hit instead of spell dmg? (but then again, it works on last rites itself, which is an extra hit)

and maybe itā€™s worth to pick aspersio lv 1, just for the enhance attribute, but itā€™d be better to have it at least lv 5

1 Like

Last rights probably increases holy dmg of spells? As it seems when you put on last rights and aspergillium, aspergilluims dmg skyrocketed.

Yes aspersion lvl 1 should be taken for the enhance, but if you dont plan on enhancing (YOUR INSANE), then dont get aspersion at all.

edit: spelling error

NO MATH HAS BEEN DONE HERE! THIS IS THEORY CRAFTING AND SPECULATION ON WHAT IS SEEN (I do enough math at school)

added a part 3 with a higher dmg output, after finishing distributing stats and skill points

Thanks for taking the time to make these videos and post this. Very helpful. =)

I appreciate the effort, but this isnā€™t that helpful imo;

Keep in mind that:

• Earth spectras take 150% holy dmg since theyā€™re dark element and ghost armor. (also takes a lot less physical dmg)
  • Earth apparitions take 100% holy dmg since theyā€™re dark element and cloth armor.
  • Others enemies on the map donā€™t take bonus holy dmg.
  • Cloth armor enemies (apparition/mage) takes reduced dmg from blunt weapons (rod/hammer) but that should only affect the main physical hit.
  • Sacrament partially double dips on the second hit vs holy weak enemies. (see the dmg guide) This may affect last rites when sacrament is active as well.
  • You wore equips that altered your dmg and dmg range like your arde dagger and crystal bangle. Which makes your single hit tests a lot less accurate.
  • Itā€™s better to wait for the recast to try again, sometimes buffs donā€™t properly update. At least sacrament didnā€™t do so. Better safe then sorry imo.

Still aspergillum does very nice dmg.
And the dmg range on last rites/sacrament doesnā€™t seem to super. But decent at least.

1 Like

Thx for the effort doing the videos :wink: .
I gathered the numbers if u want to draw a conclusion :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1st Video: Mix build (with hammer)
Sacrament
(Sc1) LR1-> 547 (LR)
(Sc1) LR1+(-40%HP)-> 570 (LR)
(Sc2) LR1-> 577-580 (LR)
(Sc2) LR1+(-40%HP)-> 600 (LR)
(Sc10) LR1-> 810 (LR)
(Sc10) LR1+(-40%HP)-> 885 (LR)
LR1+Sc10-> 1010 (Sc)+982(LR)
LR1+Sc10+(-40%HP) -> 1085 (Sc)+ 1032(LR)
(Sc10) LR2-> 885 (LR) (same dmg as LR1)
LR2+Sc10-> 1037 (LR)

Aspergillum (%dmg Atributte 0?)
(Asp0) Aspl1-> 1015-1050 (Aspl)
(Asp0) Aspl2-> 1020-1065 (Aspl)
(Asp1) Aspl2-> 872-962 (Aspl)
(Asp7) Aspl2-> 1116-1280 (Aspl)
(Asp7) Aspl2+LR2-> 1364-1572(Aspl)+708-885(LR)
(Asp7) Aspl2+LR2+Sc10-> 1526-1800(Aspl)+1085(Sc)+1030 (LR)

2nd Video: Mix build (with hammer)
Aspergillum with %dmg Attribute lvl 34:
(Asp7) Aspl2->1685-1762(Aspl)

3rd Video:
Int (80) build (i think a staff is used instead of a hammer)

(Asp15)Aspl3-> 2515-2929(Aspl)
(Asp15)Aspl3+LR-> 3351 (Aspl)
(Asp15)Aspl3+LR+Sc10-> 3631(Aspl)

5 Likes

i forgot about the ghost armor, i admit D: but i even warn about the dark element
the equips gave the bonus to every hit, so it was just a ā€œscalingā€ test, itā€™s easier to test with higher numbers XD but yeah, maybe i should had them off

i tried waiting for the spells to end or even canceled the timer, thatā€™s one of the reasons the video is that long xD

but thanks for the notes <3 iā€™ll try do better on the next videos

i did some switching on the videos, between a hammer and a staff, the staff having a better result, so i used a staff on the third video

Could you check these attributes of Chaplain pls? XD

This translation doesnā€™t seem rightā€¦or is it? It totally seemed like it is about Block Penetration before XD ā€¦or did I miss something?..

Iā€™m afraid this one is rightā€¦but if you donā€™t mind to sacrifice 1 point on capella and check if the attribute affects the capella or the buffsā€¦X)

itā€™s on my to-do list XD but i think iā€™d need another player to test, because if itā€™s ā€œblockā€, itā€™ll be hard to test on monsters D:

maybe a priest with stone skin

1 Like

thy
Well first I guess it would be enough if we would know if it has anything to do with Last Rites damageā€¦but that part is already strange because the translation mention Revive at that part tooā€¦Something seems off. X)

Btw the description that google translate gave us back then seemed quite suspiciousā€¦maybe itā€™s something combined like you get +60% damage when you penetrate block while Revive and Last Rites is on.

Oh and you can also just check your Block Penetration Stat when those buffs are on. If itā€™s just extra block penetration maybe it shows it.

1 Like

yeah, maybe itā€™ll update on my character stats, iā€™ll try level the attribute tomorrow

@Ayalon

tested it lv 1 today, no change in my character chart at least D: so itā€™ll need to be a more in-dept test G_G

1 Like

It might be asking too much but, could you do these tests following these instructions?

• Unequip everything
  • Test it on mobs that arenā€™t Dark type mobs and that arenā€™t Ghost property.

Thanks

iā€™ll test somethings today, i might include this ;D

iā€™m having trouble to figure out what the revive + last rites doā€¦ iā€™ll just record it anyway, so people might figure it out :confused:

uploading

4 Likes

@Ayalon

here is the dmg showcase[?]

and me testing the attribute, but failing to figure what it does @_@

Linke Here

having video quality problems again G_G
i think i got how it works nowā€¦

2 Likes

wellā€¦maybe it is still something when you penetrate block ( I hope damage and not extra block penetration :smiley: )ā€¦ we also donā€™t know btw if both buffs are necessary but still we should find out first what does it doā€¦ XD

I think it would be the best to test it on a swordman with high block who can manually block maybeā€¦ but I dunno if you could find anyone. Maybe we have to wait till iobt with thisā€¦ xD

i donā€™t think there is such a thing as ā€œPenetrated blockā€, i think block as a ā€œdodgeā€, and block penetration as ā€œhitā€, then either the attack is blocked or not, the block penetration just lowers the block chance

i could be wrong, but then again, i canā€™t test it alone :frowning:

Well I guess you are rightā€¦ the most likely that left is that it is just more block penetration what doesnā€™t show up in the stat windowā€¦ I guessā€¦ or no ideaā€¦XD

ā€¦but nvmā€¦it doesnā€™t change my build in any way so at worst we will figure it out in the obtā€¦ X)

Does anyone know if enhance attributes factor to the base damage of an ability or the damage after modifiers?

I.e. if my aspersion is level 1, does the enhance attribute only boost the ā€˜98+ SPRā€™ damage, or is that damage plus int modifiers?

Reason I ask is if the enhance is only on the base damage, than it makes more sense to rank up the skill. If it is after int modifiers then I could comfortably leave aspersion at 1, knowing that I am just missing out on around 300 damage per hit.

i never did really tested it but if you take Cure as an exampleā€¦

itā€™s base damage sux hard, but itā€™s overall damage is insane
so the attribute must have effect in the final damage

(90% sure, but then again, never tested it)