Tree of Savior Forum

Chaplain Discussion

Well let’s see. I calculate it with rank 8 instead of 7 because I’m sure it will come sometime X)… I use the tosbase calc I dunno how accurate it is. Also sry if I miss some important factors and this is actually totally useless… I’m also tired.

This is just with stats from level so without any weapon/equip. Also no quest stat buff whatever…

Rank 8 lvl 280
49 points on CON - 230 on SPR - (base INT)
(the con part is only because you would have that much less stat with a little bit of CON)

That gives you with the bonuses 301 SPR +286 base magic attack… That is 587 attack to Aspersion. 1174 with the enchance attribute
1204 additional Block to Stone Skin
6(INT) additional Heal
307(INT+SPR) Additional Mass Heal

Rank 8 lvl 280
49 CON - 180 SPR - 50 INT

234 SPR + 390 matk… That is 624 matk to Aspersion. 1248 with the Aspersion enchance
936 additional Block to Stone Skin
110 Heal
334 Mass Heal

Rank 8 lvl 280
49 CON - 130 SPR - 100 INT

168 SPR + 495 matk = 663 atk to Aspersion 1326 with enchance.
672 additional Block to Stone Skin
215 Heal
383 Mass Heal

Rank 8 lvl 280
49 CON - (base 8 SPR) - 230 INT

8 SPR + 784 matk = 792 matk to Aspersion 1584 with enchance
32 additional Block to Stone Skin
504 Heal
512 Mass Heal

At last just for a little comparison…
Rank 8 lvl 600

599 INT (1514 with bonuses) -> 2114 Matk…That’s 4228 additional matk for Aspersion with enchance.
32 Block to Stone Skin
1514 Heal
1522 Mass Heal

599 SPR (897 with bonuses) -> 897 Matk 1794 additonal matk for Aspersion with enchance.
3588 additional Block to Stone Skin
6 Heal
903 Mass Heal

Rank 10 just for INT
599 INT ( with Bonuses1692 ) -> 2292 matk, 4584 with enchance
32 Block
1692 Heal
1700 Mass Heal

You can see that actually even a little INT gives you more damage to Aspersion it seems but you can see also how drastically Block drops with less SPR… That’s why I think that x4 is a bit insane it does make a huge difference… Although I have no idea if you would ever need that much Block like you could get with full SPR at the end.

I just added Heals too…just the additional part from the stats from lvls…

…aaand also don’t forget that SPR affects other debuffs but only Asperson/gillum damage… and INT also gives matk to other skills so…

2 Likes

Theres also the fact that SPR increases Max/Regen SP, Block pen and Magic Resist while int will only boost Magic ATK… In the end i think out of the 4 options at level 280 i would go with one of the balanced ones as i think cleric/priest offers to much utility which means the group(assuming you will do stuff in a party) will obviously benefit alot if you stay alive 100% of the time either doing damage, boosting their damage and also keeping them alive with both heal and stone skin, and thats where SPR shines imo. All in all it goes down to personal preference. ^^

Thanks for the huge help @Ayalon :heart_eyes:

Very good information, thank you.

I believe there is a 100con ,70-100 spr , the rest into INT video guide on twitch for k1,c1,p3 build I’ll post it when I get home. This player does earth tower (I begin to wonder is c2 even necessary)

Here’s a gameplay : https://www.twitch.tv/livelinessg1/v/58755593

I was thinking about invest 15 on Aspersion, but it is worth?

For Chaps, yes 15 in aspersion is good to have. It gives you a high value buff for later game and boosts your DPS so it is a double win.

It’s not a must-have however, you can choose between maxing out Aspersion or adding a few points into Revive instead.
I would advice taking atleast Aspersion 10 tho.

My current priest build:

15 Aspersion: yay damage and defense!
0 Monstrance: meh, dex bonus is nice but not needed
5 Blessing: attribute is the bulk of its damage, never reach hit cap
5 Resurrection: needed
1 Sacrament: Scaling is ass, mostly for the holy prop and extra hit
8 Revive: great for pvp, nice ‘oh ■■■■’ button
10 Mass Heal: necessary for support
0 Exorcise: ass
1 Stone Skin: I am SPR build, so SPR x4 is more than enough to cover the block needed.

If you are SPR build I would suggest maxing it, more block is always better. As you get higher level monsters have more and more block penetration. (especially bosses)

i heard that sacra 10 scales better with last rites, not sure about it but asper 5 and sacra 10 works nice. someone tested it?

It is a 2 case scenario. When I am 280 I will revaluate, but for now the SPR with rank 1 is enough to block most attacks.

@nacho.uch All last rites does it duplicate your current sacrament with an additional bonus if your HP goes below a certain level.

I am sure there are ‘offensive’ chaplain builds out there, but my focus is more on Support with the ability to deal some damage.

Thats a solid idea. I’m still keeping my stats potions as well. Even tho I went druid and am thinking of going CON/INT I’m stil so tempted to go SPR…even more so with the new information on status resist.

It will be interesting to compare block value and average chance to block once we’re all at 280 with full stats builds.

I think I would consider dropping aspersion to 10 and boosting SSkin to 5 as my 280 build.

Right now the added damage helps me level, but in the 220+ ranged I may want an uber blocking skill.

This attribute, does it apply only when Last rite and Revive both activated?