Tree of Savior Forum

Chaplain Discussion

if you’re going monk with chaplain, you’re definitely going to want everything but double punch. chaplain basic attacks hit harder than a monks double punch by a long shot.

1 Like

oh man. i need to decide why choose now, with C1 > P3 > M1 > ? > ? :frowning:

Cleric1>Priest3>Chaplain>Monk2… for 1" Punch, G.Finger Flick, Hand Knife, Energy Blast and Palm Strike. IMO. But you sacrifice being generic by not going Plague Doctor.

You only use Monk skills for the CC and the debuffs. Chaplain has no CC and is easily kited.

You could also go Bokor2 for Mackangdal’s 15 seconds of invincibility.

I would’ve recommended Cleric2>Bokor2>Monk2 Plague Doctor or Cleric1 Priest1>Bokor2>Plague Doctor or Kabbalist if I personally was doing a Monk build.

1 Like

i understand, but the problem is: I take 1 rank the monk =( its a big problem for me (how i say: C1 > P3 > M1)… I was thinking in first place take for chaplain, but, my question was whether amounted to double punch… now i dnt see a good option for resolve my build… Or i take +2 monk class…

or Monk C2 and Plage or Kabbalist… are no :confounded:

I have a question: does the attribute “aspersion ENHANCE” (that increases the damage of aspersion by 1% per level) increase also the damage dealt with Aspergillum?
Thx

yes it does increase its dmg

1 Like

So INT, STR or DEX for a offensive Chaplain??

1 Like

Only INT or SPR, STR is mediocre at best

INT for offense

CON/SPR for defense (HP and added Stone Skin block chance)

1 Like

Do you think an ratio of 4:1 INT/SPR and leaving CON at 50 is good for an offensive build?
The idea is getting the most use of Stone Skin without losing damage

There should be a rank bonus on spirit aswell it just isnt as large. When you boil it down though 1 int is 1.X dmg (currently 1.7 at max) while spirit is something like 1.2 ish

Some nice things scale with spirit though.

Int becomes better if you wanna do stuff with cure etc since it doesnt scale with spriit at all

What exactly do you get out of INT? Cure and Heal damage? o_o

Aspergium Damage
(Chap’s AA)

Damage for magic skills (As Felandra said it includes Aspersio/Aspergillum) and also you get some extra Healing Power to Heal and Mass Heal.

Because of the extra 10%/rank INT bonus you get more healing power to Mass Heal and more damage to Aspergillum too than with SPR actually.

But Aspersio/Aspergillum does scale with SPR doesnt it? o.0

It scales with SPR and as any other magic attack it gets MATK from INT too (so we say it scales with INT too)…and it also gets you weapon MATK.

I don’t like it makes so much confusion…skill descriptions should be tweaked somehow to be more clear.

Ok i believe ill invest a little bit into INT too get a bit of extra damage with Aspergillum and the extra healing power. I will still focus on SPR and CON tho… Thanks for the help <3

Well that is what I dunno if it is worth it or not. Because INT is what gets the 10% bonus thing if you focus on it and either get full INT or focus on INT and get some SPR and CON I think it is nice.

But I don’t know if it works the other way too… if it is worth to get some INT if you focus on SPR. Maybe it is worth it but the INT version seems more appealing then.

Oh and it’s because of the lame stat bonus system that every stat has that if you put more point on 1 stat you get more and more bonuses to it with time. So when you are focusing on INT even those bonuses get the 10% rank bonus.

So with just little INT it makes less difference and it can turn out putting those points on SPR then would better…but maybe not… I rly don’t know… It could be calculated out I guess but I’m lazy to do it.

Well that sounds a bit complicated haha… But to be honest im not looking for a ‘super ultra squeezing every single drop of performance’ kind of build so just something that is good will do it for me. ^^

Am I missing something but wouldn’t it be more efficient or at least funnier to get Chaplain as soon as possible for the magnificent aspergillum? So moving Cleric 2 to 6th or 7th rank? At least my leveling experience with just cleric/priest skills haven’t been that lovely.