Tree of Savior Forum

Card List and respective *values* (what to keep etc)

@vaporizer91 hi, thanks for testing it. ive personally tried this myself just on the target dummies in klaip.

Divine might near it without mastema - Expected result: no dmg, Actual result no dmg

Mastema then divine might near it - Expected result, at least 1 tick of damage from divine might attribute, Actual result: no damage from divine might.

i think the devs WERE wrong in this scenario and its actually only a holy prop dmg buff, instead of an actual property shift. thats unfortunate

ive also tested canceril card on pve, it works fine, but doesnt work via dueling in town like gazing golem card, maybe might not work in tbl tooā€¦

Could you perhaps summarize it for me please? As google trans makes it sound like pure gibberish

Very interested in the translation too. Unfortunately iā€™ve not seen any rajapearl or biteregina card in Fedimian since the patch -.-

EDIT: iā€™ve got my hands on a Biteregina card, the poison damage is absolutely not worth it (666 on a yellow caro and 5 ticks) but the effect combined with Velnia Monkey card (i have got a lvl6 card) may be more sustainable damage source than Glass Mole.

1 Like

Very nice list,thank you so much for it!

The only one I didnā€™t see [wrote down all my cards to compare them here] was Yonazolem.

Thanks, ive updated the list with the [Yonazolem] card

:satisfaction:

For Clerics that have Safety Zone or shield-bearing Classes, you can easily just take 1 Gazing Golem card as the effect triggers on hit (meaning you donā€™t need to take damage for the effect, block&Safety Zone trigger it) and use 2 other cards for other stats.
Unless youā€™re PVPing, thereā€™s simply no requirement for 3 Gazing Golem cards, 1-2 are more than enough.

1 Like

Just a small suggestion, but can you add the merc mission that drop each colored card next to the color group name? would make for quick reminder on which merc to go for which card attempt.

Quarrelshooter with crossbow + lepus card :wink:

@rofldat , thanks for the suggestion.
Its added now.

Please updates full cards effects because some builds that are not even niche can make some use.
Iā€™m thinking about poata giving 900hp recovery for triple cards, so it better being specific.

@lunettesrouges These ARE the full card effects, please remember that not all people will be running 3x of the same card in their slots, thus it would make more sense to list it out this way.

Do also note that this was supposed to be a list of sorts to help new players and even some current players filter out the cards they obtain as to which ones to keep. If you have any disagreements to any specific card reviews; i encourage you to let us know which ones and the reasoning behind it, as it would help us all :satisfaction:

We have yet to see all effects because in this game half tooltips are incomplete or wrong.

For poata users mainly, we know we have around 350hp recovery naked and 0 con, if you have 900 from these cards and 1000hp recovery awakening and aukuras scrolls, you regen 2250 every 5sec.
If you were full con you barely need any heal unless you were low level item and not tried to upgrade +11 or trans.
Iā€™m not saying itā€™s mandatory of course.

When it comes to werewolves, people were making a huge fuss about it, if they donā€™t remember since 2005 maybe in mmo genres you had barely 25% cap most of times ā€œnormallyā€.
If we get for example 60% critical rate from 15/15 sneak hit, even 30% of the effect is like more than 600 critical rate permanently.

Iā€™m just saying that if others can contribute and being accurate, itā€™s for the best.

1 Like

of course, if others offer a more sound opinion with reasoning, i will update the list as needed.

Gazing golem doesnt work in pvp.

Thanks for the info. In this in TBL in particular too?

Yeah TBL and Duels which is the only currently active pvp. Havent tested guild wars because no one does it.

Necro mobs can still trigger it in TBL, which leads me to believe they turned off the flag for players but since necro mobs are not players they can still proc it.

1 Like

Dang, thanks! Already bought 1 for 3m. At least you saved me from wasting more silver and food cards on it.

Yeah I already had 6 cards from previous kills, so while I did pump a lot of fodder cards into them it could be worse.

They are nice cards for pve that is for sure, but I would prefer to have Yeti cards for the HP.

Since Canceril too only works in PVP, the only one left in my Purple list (for PVP tank/support Pal-Inqui) now is Dullahan but even that Iā€™m not too sure if it works in PVP, TBL in particular. I tried using the card before this revamped card system and managed to trigger it while inside a Saalus mission.

I hope someone was brave enough to try and test it with a high-level card since just using 3 lv.1s can hardly be triggered, considering how cheap the card is and how much of a waste to level one just for testing sake. :smiley:

For Purple I am looking for Marionette cards on my murm. A slow proc would help immensely with closing the gap or keeping my enemies close to me.