Tree of Savior Forum

Can't change class from cleric to wizard

Server Name:Telsiai

Team Name:YamPlaDuke

Character Name:YamPlaLai

Bug Description : All tick mark are green but I can’t change to wizard class.

I am also having this issue. Does someone know how to deal with this?
From Cleric to Archer.
All of the cards were consumed. All of items were retrieved. No equipments or cosmetics at all. No weapon on slot 2.

I don’t know if you fix it already, but try leaving the party, maybe it will work

Did not fixed it. Thank you, but I wasn’t in a party. This could maybe work for OP. :confused:

@EDIT HI. I DID IT. I RECEIVED HELP.

1. Change your class (class, not tree) THEN 2. try changing the tree. It worked for me.

1 Like

Up cause mine got resolved.

Hey! Im on the same boat atm @-@ and I’ll go try your suggested steps… will post here again if im successful… :3

EDIT

The suggested solution worked for me! :3 thanks @Carrossel I just did consume every class cards and made sure no equips and or costumes are worn… Im inside a party as well but it still worked for me… Thank you so much! :two_hearts:

1 Like

Hope you can do it. I will detail how it went:

1. Logged in.
  2. Retieved items in Market Tab
  3. Consumed all of the cards.
  4. Met all the pre-requisites but couldn’t change class tree.
  5. Changed my last class (I was Cleric: Priest - Oracle - Plague Doctor, so I changed Doctor for Kabbalist)
  6. Tried to talk to Class Tree Changer NPC again.
  7. Succeeded.
2 Likes

Have restartet with my older brother, but he doesn’t like archer. So how do he can change his class ? Because we can’t see this NPC. :hey:

You were Wizard then you changed to Archer. And now you want to change back to Wizard, is that it? If so, the NPC should be working, I don’t know why it could have disapeared.
I will try to find information about this, if I do, I’ll keep you guys updated in this topic. =[

Awesome! It worked.

First I changed Priest to Miko. Then it still didn’t work. I realized you had Plague Doctor, I had Plague Doctor. Changed to Doc to Kaba and it worked!

1 Like

Was Plague Doctor your “last” class? Mine was. Maybe there is something to it.

Was the middle class. shrug Just IMC things.

Plague Doctor and other classes from other trees are presenting this bug. Just change the Plague Doctor guys, and try again!

so, for those dont have enough reset points or dont wanna spend money on bugged games like tree of savior, what to do?

rip my char? lol

@STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Bob

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.