Tree of Savior Forum

Unable to Base Class Tree Change

Server Name: Silute

Team Name: egnoM_Br

Character Name: Buuuuu

Bug Description

hello!
I’m unable to change my base class in the change base class npc
I have never used on this char and still have 23 days to go to change it, but it keeps telling me that I have a
“you have unused rank cards you can change your class after using up all leftover rank cards and class exp recovery card”
I’m lvl 220 and job 26…
have changed between jobs on my cleric more then once…for about 3 days…
Please, I do not want to play cleric, but I can’t do a thing about it until it allow me to do what I am suposed to be able to do…

The thing is that with every other character that I have I can do that if I want to. But this one is the one that I got every coming back to the game pack. So if I can not do it with this one, i’ll lose the pack…

Have you retrieve class card in Market yet? It’s work for me
This one is help alot Can't change class from cleric to wizard

did it already…used all of it

I have already created 2 tickets for this and nothing happened to help me out. i have a bug that is now happening to my gf. The first and the last card of Rank cards doesnt exists in my character. I was not able to use it having the fact that I had already level up higher then it permited me to use it. Then it told me to delete it, but the system still recognizes it as if still is in my bag ad doesnt allow me to change the class. Will this be adressed to or should I just accept the fact that you are not going to give me a straight answer?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.