Tree of Savior Forum

Bug CLASS TREE CHANGE DOESN'T WORK after click (SOLVED)(PD BUG PROBLEM)

UPDATE NOTE: PROBLEM SOLVED,! EVERYONE WHO HAD PD ON YOUR BUILD, THAT IS A BUG! YOU CAN’T USE THE CHANGE CLASS TREE HELPER UNTIL YOU CHANGE THE PD OUT OF UR BUILD!

PREVIOUS:
“I already put off all the equips/companions/etc, but when I click “use” from Tree Change Class NPC, nothing happens. I don’t have cards, any kind of message appears on screen, it just that: nothing happens. I think it’s a bug. Can you fix this?”

1 Like

Usou todos os cards de EXP de classe? Vê se não tem alguma arma no weapon swap do F2.

Sim, usei. Não tem arma alguma. Como eu disse ali em cima NADA ACONTECE, nenhuma mensagem aparece, se houvesse algo a usar/retirar apareceria de vermelho.

Go to market, on retrieve tab you will find rank reset cards…

How I said up there, I don’t have ANY to retrive, OTHERWISE should popup on the screen a message. It’s a bug.

Eu tive esse problema e detalhei nesse tópico, algumas pessoas conseguiram resolver do mesmo jeito
I had this problem and detailed it in this topic, some people were able to solve the same way:

Posso colocar em português se você tiver problemas com inglês (agora vi que tu não deve ter! ;3)
I can translate it to portuguese for you if you have problems with english (now I see that you shouldn’t have problems with it! ;3).

1 Like

sorry I miseread that as the message bean of not having cards instead of no message about not having card…

ok second possible cause could be weapon swap… check if you got any weapon with an E on it and equip it, then unequip it normally again

EDIT: @Carrossel so it’s a plague doctor thing hmmm good thing I stopped been one on Rebuild :relieved:

A message should poupup in this case too. do you really think that I would open a topic without checking this kind of amateur mistake??? With all due respect. And thanks for trying help. :wink:

you might call it amateur mistakes, but everyone is bound to miss the small things soon or later…

always start with the obvious then work from there :wink:

1 Like

I will give it a shot. I tried this before actually… lets try again! Thanks!

@Carrossel WORK changing my second class that was, GUESS WHAT, Plague Doctor! I think some classes are presenting this lock bug. Thank you for the clue!

2 Likes

Eita! Fico feliz que tenha conseguido mudar. Coisa esquisita DEMAIS esse Plague Doctor. Senão, meu chute seria algo com grupo (que deu errado pra algumas pessoas, também).

Woa! I’m glad you could change your class. That is REALLY weird, this Plague Doctor. If wasn’t it, I would say there is something to do with party (party status was the problem for some people).

1 Like

@STAFF_Bob @GM_Francis

making sure staff knows about the PD bug…

1 Like

I’ll, and thanks for trying to help. :wink:

2 mal mit ohne bitte, danke.

Sorry. I could not understand what you’re refeering to.

If you’re talking about two cases of Plague Doctor being the problem, it is really weird. Maybe we could test that.
If you’re talking of me, linking the topic without mentioning something, sorry, that wasn’t my intention.
If you’re talking about the chat in our native languages, by chance, I would translate it as I (always try to) do, thanks for reminding me! I got caught in other things tomorrw and forgo about it! But i’ll do it later, promise. :haha:

I’m glad some people are managing to overcome this mess, but I’m still stuck in my swordsman base, tried changing classes like you guys did but sadly I coun’t make it happen, too many combinations and too many classes to try and after 3 days I’m still stuck. If anybody knows about how to do it as swordsman, please, let me know. I sent tickets but all they said it that they forwarded it to the right people for investigation and I feel like they’ll not make any fixes for they already updated the game and there’s nothing said about this issue, maybe I did’n look in the right place but either way feels like it’ll go unattended.

Tbm estou com esse mesmo problema, e tbm tenho PD na build…claramente é um bug na classe Plague Doctor