Tree of Savior Forum

Cannot connect to server [SA]

impossible to play without VPN (wtfast, pingzapper, etc), chars getting stuck in some maps AGAIN.

20 minutes loguin to SA server
/ff GGWP next

Eu também não consigo, e ainda por cima minha personagem ficou travada num mapa que tem atalho ao lado do mapa da dungeon Guard graveyard, era uma Main quest. Mais que droga, imaginei que teria problemas mais ta meio que no beta isso ainda neh?

Well. I’m stuck again. Too good to be true.

1 Like

Can’t even log over here BRo

I went to an empty map (Saalus Convent) which has 3 channels and
 Can’t go out from my lodge. I’m sure this time wasn’t a new DDoS attack. It’s a F2P consequence.

Good Afternoon Staff Members @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_John @STAFF_J @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Max @Staff_Julie

I hope this message reaches you well. Could you please answer my IT ticket in which I followed your instructions? You might find some clue on the reason of my (and many other players’) connection issues.

Please let me know if further information is needed so I can provide you with it.

Best regards,

Juergen

When are you going to solve the problem server SA? You wanted Latinos outside the NA servers and now have left the worst service for us. We could not connect and when we got the ping is altissimo, the delay does not let you use skills.

1 Like

Then Server in any other South American place because clearly this isn’t working at all.

Me too. 20202020202020202020

way to receive new players
 a broken server, impossible to connect and characters getting stuck in some maps.

RIP SILUTE.

PLEASE @STAFF_John @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_J @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Max , do something about it, at least tell your superiors about the problem we are facing here, the total lack of information that you are giving to us it’s a shame. The problem started on may 5th and five days later there is no solution. PLEASE say something.

I’m Chilean too and your post suck ass
 don®t you know that more than hthe half of workers in Chile earn less than 350k pesos ( 523 dollars) which is a crying shame, stop talking lies about one of the most unequal countries to live on earth. TY.

3 Likes

don’t you know the meaning of avarage?, and where are you getting your facts about that salary, check the damn INE and when did i tell Chile was great? i only spoke the true that chile minimun wage is a joke or you don’t lnow what’s the meaning o damn low?, and like or not the avarage brazilians has an avarage income much lower than us, by no means that’s good (considering that our income is really sad).

again?, really?.. i don’t believe this thing

please fix it !!!:worried:

Cannot conected
 there was 26 channels in red

Cannot connect to the server (from Chile). This really makes for a terrible first impression

And the threads and replies just adds up to the feeling of “just give up and go invade another server”.

1 Like

Terrible primera impresion xD?
Preguntale a los players que pagamos “Early access” xDDDDDDD
Esto es como el pan de cada dia, y si esperas que alguien de IMC responda, aprovecha de prepararte un cafesito ver las noticias dormir ir al baño hacer tu vida por 2 semanas y vuelve tal vez haya algo xd

This topic will never end untill IMC take serious actions on their SA customers.
We represent a big share of this game, huge potential of profit and spontaneous media. But we’re really feeling left behind. This is so disappointing.

Same here , player from Chile , i’ve paid for 2 Founders pack , and that’s the only reason why i’m not leaving this game , i don’t wanna feel that i just wasted my money if i leave xDDD !!!