A Solution???

We Hope So!! :smiley:

Still not working 7 hours later.

Sicarius offline, character stuckā€¦

and

disconect when try to loggin on server.

imc, lets do something?

ow boy, on the same boat now.

No puedo mas que sentir tristeza y bronca, llevo esperando el juego desde que supe que saldrĆ­a, le puse todas las fichas y seguĆ­ su progreso en todas las paginas que tenian informaciĆ³n sobre ToS, ahora que al fin saliĆ³ y que tenemos un server sudamericanoā€¦ pasa todo esto. Mucha bronca y decepciĆ³n; si no lo he dejado de jugar es pro que todavĆ­a tengo fe en que esto se solucione, aunque el silencio por parte del staff del juego poco a poco va apagando esa lucecitaā€¦

En fin, a esperar un poco mas y ver que pasa, evidentemente ninguno de nosotros puede hacer algo al respecto, y a la gente de IMC no parece improtarle demasiado tampoco.

1 Like

This is annoying, especially since when we transferred the server was so good. Iā€™ve been trying to play and canā€™t connect since yesterday. Meanwhile, Token time is running out.

I have the same problem, my main dont login when i try back to server screen

To what? Yourpeople will steal the hds to smoke some dope hahahahahhaa

Yay, even after the grand opening itā€™s hard to login even using a proxy, the issue persists. Ā“~Ā“
Server is slow to send messages, sometimes you canā€™t use globla nor party char. And sometimes you canā€™t move from maps nor repair equips. But mehā€¦ itā€™s playable. Oh Siluteā€¦

The server is on, only some maps/chanels are dead, should you be lucky enough you can login in to your character by changing the chanel.

ā€“

O server ta on galerinha, mas alguns mapas/canais estĆ£o off. Eu tava em tenet garden e nĆ£o conseguia logar, mudando de canal eu entrei, os canais mais cheios sĆ£o os que tao funcionando ( obvimente). Ta um porre porque as Ć”reas estĆ£o lotadas, mas tava dando pra jogar.

O problema foi quando eu entrei na tenet church, aparentemente todos os canais la estao mortos e agora meu padre ta preso na igreja :v ā€¦

Ps: pra conectar na lodge eu fico apertando retardadamente o botĆ£o de conectar, depois de umas 4~5 tentativas ele logaā€¦

T_T is WTFast allowed?? =/ I need to playā€¦ canā€™t wait till IMC fix it.

wtf is happening in Silute? cant create any char and cant login the one i already have,

make your mouth half maintenance and not packed anything ā€¦ my main char this buggy and my going so token though ā€¦ I want to see if so will reset the time that staff with this problem.

We:
Canā€™t login,
Canā€™t enter a chanel,
Canā€™t use global chat,
Canā€™t use party chat,
Canā€™t change maps,
Canā€™t repair items.
Itā€™s 11/may, itā€™s almost a entire week with this problem and it does not get any better. So what the ā– ā– ā– ā–  is going on with IMC?
There is NO (piddling TP) compensation for this.

Para o pessoal que esta com problemas na hora de entra no servidor SA e com problemas ao selecionar sala e desconectar, apenas baixar o OpenVPN

Here in Brazil, LVUP! Games has lost a lot of their players for not doing anything about the game worst problems.

For the last 10 years i saw my beloved ragnarok dying slowly because of their bad service.

And now here we are, a new game with such a bad service as the LVUP! Gamesā€¦ And its only month 2.

I canā€™t login , canĀ“t change chanel, canā€™t do anything in the gameā€¦ And there is no coming back to orsha server, no decent answer from the staffā€¦ Nothingā€¦

Do you guys really think you can go far with this game following LVUP! steps? One week with the same problem and no solution.

I saw a lot of people from brazilian ToS comunity on facebook talking about drop the game.

And AGAIN, its only month 2ā€¦

This ā– ā– ā– ā–  does not reach a year, save my words.

I saw people quit. Some people close to me, who actually played the game every day and were ready to spend money on TP just quit because theyā€™ve spent the last week locked out of the game. Also, another friend of mine was going to start playing, but he downloaded the game but couldnā€™t connect to server so he gave up. So, yeah.

Precisa configurar alguma coisa ou sĆ³ abrir ele?

So what r the news? My character keeps gettin stuck when I finish a Dungeon, any ideas?

Im using VPNā€¦

itā€™s been like 15 days, still canā€™t connect, :P, yay for IMC =)