Tree of Savior Forum

Cannot connect to server [SA]

tomorow start free to play, and the server cant suport p2p users, how he will suport free users?

3 Likes

Just stop supporting this game. Worst company that I ever came in contact.

1 Like

Imagine a whole bunch of players waiting to play and when they try logging in, BAM, they find out the very first map is bugged and will kick them out of the server. Rofl. At least I have chars in non-bugged maps I can play. Wish I could go back to my mage thoā€¦

As of today I can connect to the server. I did send the support ticket they requested with the IP.

BUT, the lag on a few maps is terrible though, worst than playing in Klaipeda or Orsha. And my chat doesnā€™t seem to workā€¦

From 100ms or so, to 300ms. Same server, different map.

im just waitingā€¦

while all my tickets since 25/04 without answer, thats nice

Well, they closed all three I submitted, for different characters even though the issue was not fixed. Honestly, I donā€™t know whatā€™s worse: if having no answer at all, or having all your supports tickets closed as they were fixed providing no solution at all.

First time to play this game and i am very excited. Now after hours of waiting for the game to downloadā€¦ I cannot connect to any serversā€¦ Not a very good start. :frowning: such high hopes for this game

I think they fix it =). I played a hour ago without lag and a good ping rate. Thank you, IMC! /white knight

Wellā€¦its seems that the SA server has crashed againā€¦cant enterā€¦and when i doā€¦cant see friend list, or shoutsā€¦and dc afterā€¦so lameā€¦

Server fixed. Thanks!

Oh my Gosh, again???
Got dc and canā€™t log back u.u

I got dc, now I can connect to the server but canā€™t enter game world with any char ( not even create oneā€¦).

Any other server will enter just fine, just [SA] Silute with this problemā€¦

Cā€™mon IMC, itā€™s about time you get that fixedā€¦

Broken again. Canā€™t connect to any character. SOS

@STAFF_Ines @STAFF_John @STAFF_J @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Max @Staff_Julie @GM_Francis @GM_Sebastian

1 Like

I think they donā€™t care about SA players, you can see the new SEA server but you canā€™t see any news about the only SA server.

Impossible to connect and even to play. Lagged as hell and nobody does nothing about it apparently. Can`t join the server now whatsoever

all day ping below 60msā€¦ but last 10 min, lag start again, ping back to 350ms +

impossible get buff or repair a equip

4xung pls go and stay go

Yep, gone bad again. Lost 5 days of Token benefits now.

Itā€™s dead, Jim

/20brs

1 Like

ā– ā– ā– ā–  no, server in Chile will make things a lot worse than they actually are right now.

1 Like