Tree of Savior Forum

Cannot connect to server [SA]

we need a hashtag, #serverenchile

Here are my tracert to the 3 servers

We will have to wait 'til the next maintenance (i really hope so lol). The weekend is comming and i doubt they will fix it by then.

Actually I finished the quests from a map and when I tryied to go to the other one I got disconnected. When I tried to reconnect, the same problems from the posts above are happening to me.

I created another char just to test and I figured out that i could log in, so I believe that the map that I was trying to log in is problem. The map is ValiuĀ“s Eternal Resting Place - lvl 197

Perhaps ItĀ“s happening on other maps as well.

Yeah manā€¦ i bug in Namu Temple Ruins ;/

Here are my tracert on the 3 serverā€¦ bingo.

Ok. Just happened again with the other char.

Omfg!

1 Like

Itā€™s happening on some maps and some channels. For instance, I cannot get into Orsha on channels 1, 2 and 3, but I can on channel 4.

My main character is stuck on Aqueduct Bridge Area, and no channel is good for me to get in. My other character is stuck on Tenet Garden, just like you, I was questing, changed map and thatā€™s it. Couldnā€™t access anymore.

Iā€™m honestly wondering how much they care about their customer base. I donā€™t know whether they are ignoring us because weā€™re from SA or whatnot. But simply put, this lack of communication from the staff is highly unprofessional. I like the game, despite its faults, but Iā€™ve plenty of other games and stuff to do. If this is going to be the path they take, I soon will move on.

1 Like

Uploadingā€¦ the same for me

SA server
Family: Frakazoidex

S ļ½… ļ½’ ļ½– ļ½… ļ½’ ļ½‰ ļ½Ž ļ¼£ ļ½ˆ ļ½‰ ļ½Œ ļ½…

3 Likes

Thanks a lot, I was stucked in Orsha hahaha

1 Like

Hope to never see your kind again, soon.

What?

Aaaannndd is dead, again

I just sentā€™em a new ticket about these issues and about trying to use VPN, since they stated in their own FAQ that itā€™s completely plausible in case of CDN.

https://treeofsavior.com/FAQ/?c=0&s=launch%20error

It seems that I can logā€¦

Aaaaaaannnnd Itā€™s gone.

2 Likes

(googletranslater)
tested with a VPN and went back to connecting normally ā€¦

(source)
testei com um VPN e voltei a conectar normalmenteā€¦

5 Likes