Tree of Savior Forum

Cannot connect to server [SA]

“One week later”

• Hey, just need a little patience \o

*Two weeks later"

1 Like

I can be patience, if they give another tolken for me…

eu ainda estou com o problema,meu char não entra no jogo,diz a mesma mesagem “Não é possível conectar ao servidor.”
nome do personagem: Ragnar
nome do Lodger: TheMentor
Sou doppler level 44 e Priest level 114
necessito de ajuda,estou 2 dias sem jogar direito.

Team Name: Tabata
Characterer Name: MrCid, Dyonsy and Sakura
Current Map: Tenet Garden and Zachariel Crossroads

Pessoal qualquer vpn que otimize as rotas esta resolvendo o problema…Estou usando a WTFAST pela facilidade de uso e servidores no brasil(meu ping subiu apenas 20ms) teste de 14 dias gratis…da pra aguentar ate resolverem.

http://www.wtfast.com/

Boa sorte a todos.

1 Like

But GMS dont ban iff people use this ?

Ok, i guess IMC will not read my support ticket and we never will get a response maybe because they know nothing about the problem, soooooo…

i will post it here, and try luck if they see it here:

Whats the really problem right now???
two days ago we havent access at all to ANY ToS server hosted on amazon Brasil(52.67.6.83, 52.67.20.143, 52.67.11.119), yesterday the magic happens, we can finally enter, but then we get dumped or dropped from the server when we go to a random map or small plaace, so what happened, yesteday we recovered the connection to 2 of 3 Servers on amazon Brasil, (for my case 52.67.6.83 and 52.67.11.119, i guess the same for all who can enter), so we dont have connection to 52.67.20.143, how do i know???:

So what is this server, isnt a failover or an alternative server? No, this server is used for maybe dungeon or small places and load balancing maps, how do i know this???:

Ok so why is working with WTFast, or Brasil?. they arent blocked or have direct routing to Amazon brasil (in my case with WTFast i dont jump on a local internet provider router who doesnt know how to reach to amazon brasil server 52.67.20.143 (cause is forbidden or blocked by the next hop, or by ip address).

So u will be saying right now… “ohh i get ur point” or “Stfu i will continue to spam that this server is a crap and do nothing about”, yeah, whatever u say, but how can we get this solved:

How to Solve
First of all you can solve anything by yourself :confused: , what is needed to be done is for IMC to really understand the problem and call Amazon BR and tell them to unblock the 52.67.20.143 (like they did it yesterday with the other two servers that werent available), they are from USA, maybe in usa they are not blocked or have the correct path to the 52.67.20.143, so they say, everything is all right here, and this will never be solved.

So right now you will be saying “how can i help to solve the problem”, :slight_smile: POST UR TRACERT TO THE 3 SERVERS AS THE FIRST PIC ON THIS POST, SO THEY CAN SEE IT WHENEVER THEY LOGIN AND SAY WOW… WHAT IS THAT, OH HERE IS THE PROBLEM:slight_smile:, and solve the damn thing.

Thank you for reading the Long post with pictures lol.

24 Likes

Omg… :scream:

sigh…

Continuar assim o jeito vai ser ir pro próximo jogo. 3 dias sem conseguir logar já, e os administradores simplesmente sumiram.

3 Likes

Just Move Silute to North America for a while. We want to play…

.#Serverenchile(?) Por un mañana sin IPBlock Cofcof(?) okno :'c

4 Likes

@Staff_Julie @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_John @STAFF_J

Can we please have an official statement on this matter? Having your customers on the dark is one of the worst Customer Service practices you can ever have. Communication is key, even if you have to admit and say that you are completely clueless at least we’ll know that you are working on it.´

It is frustrating to no extent. We are unable to play and we have no idea why. We are losing our Token benefits, dungeon entrances, daily quests, you name it. This is all gone and we have no idea for how long. Many of us supported the game to see it grow, and the Staff owes the customers at very least an official communication on the current SA situation.

9 Likes

this is how i picture the staff

11 Likes

@cool1837

Thanks cool1837 :smiley: Here are my tracert to the 3 servers :wink:

Like you say, the problem is 52.67.20.143

2 Likes

yeah, we need to spam it lol, so the staff can stop hiding u.u, and complain with amazon.

3rd day…

At this point, temp chars on klaipedia/orsha are reaching 4th circle. :no_mouth:

2 Likes

This is my tracert in the 3 servers…

ty for answer and post <3

1 Like

IMC must contact League of legends RIOT BR and call for help

2 Likes

:c
##20charsofDoom!!1!