Tree of Savior Forum

Cannot connect to server [SA]

Depois de 2 dias sem jogar quero uma compensação em SILVER

dead game. i want my money back

Tried accessing today after the server maintenance. cannot access, i get to go to the lobby, so i know my team got transefered successfully, but everytime i try to log in to the game with one of my characters, i get kicked out of the server

1 Like

I just tried to use WTFast to unstuck one of my chars, it didn’t worked so it seems that some maps are actually down :’(

1 Like

@Staff_Julie @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_John @STAFF_J

is the staff planning on AT LEAST GIVING AN ANSWER, i mean, 2 days with problems and no ANSWER AT ALL, at least you can say “we are working on it” even if it’s a lie, but saying nothing is like “I GIVE 0 ■■■■■ ON YOUR PROBLEMS, I DONT CARE YOU PAY ME” it’s really bad for bussiness… just saying.

Same problem here, i able to create a new character and play until lvl 22, after this the character “stuck” and i dont able to connect again. I am really sad i pay for early access but like i receive a beta key :disappointed_relieved:
@STAFF_Ethan @Staff_Julie @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_John @STAFF_J

IMC should fire all their communication sector. Or at least get one, cause it seems they don’t have any.

1 Like

+1 to you sir, not sure what is the plan here, 0 information, 0 communication, as far as i know this problem wont solve in near future.

1 Like

+1 to all of you guys ggwp SA server

1 Like

I worry, tomorrow is Friday… and as you know, people don’t work during the weekends normally :worried:

What a mean SA? South America?

yes, SA stands for South America, and after 2 days of “server” we still have no answer AT ALL from the staff.

Me too on Tenet Garden

Stuck character:

Nick: Triggr
Map: Resident of Fallen Legwyn Residence…

But I can login sometimes with my second char (lvl 1, created today) and even with him I get failure to connect.

Will IMC pronounce?? Find out in the next episode Dragon Ball Z!

2 Likes

Thanks! why tree of savior not is free play? too stupid founder pack

Same problem here.
IMC is disappointing us.

At least give us some feedback, some answer, you know your server are not 100% perfect, yet u just dont care about it, and about us!! We are the one who paid to support your game, we deserve some respect.

Do you think your game is ready to the F2P launch??
Do you think you have enough infrastructure to release a F2P game, when u cant even fix A LOT of issues, thats been said for almost 2 months.

“You are not prepared…”

3 Likes

tfw LUG is DDoSin’ Silute so huehues blame on IMC and join LUG once it opens

omg

1 Like

Guys, with WTFast you can log in!