Tree of Savior Forum

Cannot connect to server [SA]

El staff dijo que baneaban por usar vpn. no lo recomiendo amigo

at least will have more people to negative IMC

1 Like

I just put the game lobby but, when choosing characters no longer let me get me out again

problem still persist.

Same here, I sent a Ticketā€¦again :frowning:
To tell the truth I spent more time writing tickets than playing, I decided to make a new team on Klaipeda lol
SA still unplayable! -__-

2 Likes

That would be horribleā€¦ if this is true, then Iā€™ll probably have to play on Klaipeda or Orshaā€¦ from the beginningā€¦

I feel that I spend more time with the suport then playing tooā€¦
2 days in this unplayable stateā€¦ I wonder if they will give us a proprer compensation. Not only a few exp bonusesā€¦

2 Likes

Same happens to me ;-;

Same here. Disconnect in lodge

Same here, iā€™m from Buenos Aires, Argentina and canā€™t connect right now to SA server, been trying for a while with no success, could play a few hours ago but got disconnected all the time, and lag was horrendous. I regret having purchased a founderā€™s pack, this kind of service does not worth a penny.

Three days till official launchā€¦, if they donā€™t fix all these issues ASAP, reviews and critics are going to bash this game so badly itā€™ll be dead in no time, and thatā€™s just sad, because it has a lot of potential. IMC just seems to want your cash.

2 Likes

rip SA server.

/20char

1 Like

Same hereā€¦Disconnect in lodge ā€¦
I want my money of returnā€¦-_-

2 Likes

Wellā€¦ we donā€™t need to be a Oracle to see the future of this game :confounded:

@Staff_Julie @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_No @STAFF_John @STAFF_J @GM_Francis @GM_Sebastian.

Someone with access to the morphogenetic field can properly tell us about thisā€¦

same here :confused: i canā€™t connect, iā€™m from buenos aires, argentinaā€¦

Same problem here, itā€™s disgusting!!!

1 Like

I miss Orshaā€¦

/20chars

Espero que deem uma recompensa Ć³tima por esse transtorno todo.
Ā¬Ā¬ā€™

Same here :confounded: