Tree of Savior Forum

Cannot connect to server [SA]

I belive that is a problem with server transfer, someone here with this problem haven’t tranfer?

you want a reason? that’s easy, we want to play but uuh…it was obvious, we said it long ago and here is the proof, server not working.

I don’t think this is related to your internet provider

Please do not put the server in Chile/Shitle, only chileans have good ping there and the routings are very unstable, not to mention their tsunamis and earthquakes which could cause internet and power outtages.

1 Like

Please don’t think that IMC isn’t hearing you, in fact they haven’t posted anything since 15 hours ago :joy: :joy: :joy:

https://forum.treeofsavior.com/groups/moderators

Unfortunately, since you have no argue, no one cares about what you think.

People are playing right now. The problem is just with some users. Here it’s with the Vivo Internet users. I don’t know what kind of internet connection do you have there in Chile, but it appears to be the kind that’s been blocked for any reason.

but you still answer and reply my comment so you care, sigh…time to use pingzapper cus amazon is ■■■■.

Guys, Its IMPOSSIBLE to put the south america server in CHILE because they host this game in amazon. Here are the regions where IMC can host:
us-east-1 - US East (N. Virginia)
us-west-2 - US West (Oregon)
us-west-1 - US West (N. California)
eu-west-1 - EU (Ireland)
eu-central-1 - EU (Frankfurt)
ap-southeast-1 - Asia Pacific (Singapore)
ap-northeast-1 - Asia Pacific (Tokyo)
ap-southeast-2 - Asia Pacific (Sydney)
ap-northeast-2 - Asia Pacific (Seoul)
sa-east-1 - South America (São Paulo)

So stop with this ■■■■ and focus on the main content of the topic.

Tks!

indeed, a big big mistake.

My friend has Vivo and is playing normaly

You have no proof of the issue has relation with the server location or with the service provider.

sem wtf?
pq tenho vivo fibra e nada…

if someone can redact something good you can contact IMC directly:

tossupport [at] imc.co.kr

this ***** are ignoring us

2 Likes

I think since there are players online, maybe the server is just full.

This BR kid is so funny.

1 BRL = 18 Indian Rupees

India is bigger in IT than Brazil can ever hope to be.

Logic? None. Go back to high school.

2 Likes

impossible.
/20characters

Does not make sense, I have Vivo Fibra, I cannot connect to SA but the other servers work fine. If it was some kind of block, nothing would work.