Tree of Savior Forum

Calling out all Clover, Futureproof and CutenotLewd

Not all Druid C2 has oracle friend, so not all of them have spectra. And, even though it is widely known, does not means you can abuse it…

Then, transpose bug is also “part” of their game mechanics and is not exploiting any sort of matter that would interfere with the economy.

Aren’t you a little bit hypocrite?
You say that all those guild is exploiters, but from what I observe, Desu is not clean themselves.

AzuraWilon has been selling Spectra’s since I first asked if any oracle would assist me in getting it. He sells them daily for 500k to people, and it’s easy to get one. Every druid 2 on the server has access to it easily. Azura knows he won’t always sell for 500k, and will easily go lower.

You must be really simple minded, it does affect the economy in every way. They cannot die, the pets one shot(scaling off INT), and this could easily converge into farming more than bee farm.

I bet all sorcs wish their templeshooters hit 17k like Patsch

Yet, not all druid “buy” spectra even though they have access to it.

Sure… true, the invisibility bug does not affect the economy in every way. But crashing channels with it for Fedimian ch1 or world boss maps are. This could easily converge to druids that has spectra (or anyone else related to them) would monopoly character shops and/or world boss loots.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

alright which one of you 4 as shole guilds crashed the log in server

Quality drama, more fun.

what’s With the 360p quality of video I cant read a ■■■■ on the chat it’s all pixels. :joy::joy:

Another umaru chan!

20 umaru

2 Likes

Excuse me im the real one here you’re new here :joy::joy:

1 Like

sicko siscons.

umarumarumaru

7 Likes

It’s lit! I’m famous! So what is better Rmt through Usfine or mmotank? You would know :slight_smile:

cuz he got banned once, for being a pleb

So you’ve got a screenshot of a dead necro at bees(100% legit by IMC’s standard, they haven’t banned anyone that wasn’t an auto-potter), one actual exploiter, and a bunch of screenshots of Jace bringing down the truth about your guild. You talk about people using the Soul Crystal exploit, yet failed to post a single picture of a basecamp.

And your argument is that this assortment of screenshots is somehow proof that FP/CNL/Clover are collectively shitting up the server? Such a half-assed attempt at misinformation.

Let me ask: Who was the target audience for your post? As in, who are you trying to convince? Everyone in Klaipeda knows who you and your stooges are, and what you do. Everyone not in Klaipeda doesn’t give a damn. So, who was it? Who are you trying to preach to?

4 Likes

Resorting to personal attacks. Not very nice.

5 Likes

Whats makes you think your better?

You look so dam cool

Having trouble applying too guilds?

Ohh look at this… Reporting Treasureisland for being immature for shouting … I duno man seems like your learning from him.

LMAO who gives a ■■■■ what happened in april with guild applications? Youre fkn desparate

2 Likes

https://treeofsavior.com/event/bigbrawl/

looks like the big brawl event is early

this is the people in this thread

1 Like

HAHA