Tree of Savior Forum

Calling out all Clover, Futureproof and CutenotLewd

Oh yeah, that was ET time :smiley:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Spectra bug is completely irrelevant to using an exploit to grief many players in multiple gvg’s. I used Spectra in the GvG against lotus and did not accomplish killing a single player. You are using a squire tent exploit to grief our entire guild, then continue to trash us on the forums. Any basic level of psychology can show how guilty you are. I am admitting I had Spectra, but did I use it any gvg’s against the multiple guilds warring us? You even said it before in a previous post, because you know it. I fought all of you without even touching spectra and every guild that we warred with any sort of dignity can confirm that I died multiple times(your kill logs prove it too).

I’m not sure why you’ve brought up AFK farming OP. I’ve passed by Tenet Garden dozens of time before and I’ve see a Necromancer from Desu there afk in the grinding area. Got a golden anvil once. I even saw Kirito there before (leeching?). I can’t 100% recall the necromancer’s name and I’d rather not point fingers, but their team name started with a V.

I haven’t seen them there recently, however. I just think it’s a petty decision to point out AFK farming in the grander scheme of things.

2 Likes

lmao dude
enjoy your ban

You are allowed to AFK farm with pets and necro summons. Its only against the rules if you are using something to automate pots (IE summoners need this do do it). Necro’s dont need to automate anything and are playing completely within the rules by afk while thier no-time-limit summons kill stuff for them.

Mmm baby that guild drama yes, everybody form a circle and jerk eachother off real hard. This is some good ■■■■ man, some real good ■■■■.

I don’t know about that “drop like flies”, but its not hard going invisible and doing a surprise wugushi attack. But using that "x1000 soul crystal in war, when your next to the re-spawn point makes no sense… But this is not the point of this S.S Thank you futureproof ( Korasai ) for saying Desu was legit.

But yeah who will use it and expects a ambush just by walking around
? o.o

You haven’t used it vs. us, yeah, but you’ve used it before as you’ve admitted. If IMC were to even touch me then that’d mean they ought to strangle you.

I honestly do not believe you deserve any punishment, and I also do not believe Desu crashes channels, but you’re saying I’m exploiting and that’s pretty rude. I’m obviously going to fight back.

Are you serious? That’s the best time to use it. Soul crystal resurrection gives you invulnerability for about 5 seconds. Enemies lay their AoEs and stuff right on the spawn point. If I resurrect normally, I die instantly. If I use a soul crystal, I can wipe you guys out, take control of the spawn, and push out. It’s called thinking tactically. Playing a game within the defined rule set is fair and just, which is why me using soul crystals shouldn’t be a problem in situations like that.

Think about this Nulight, if I were really exploiting why would I freely use soul crystals over and over? Wouldn’t that look suspicious? Consider that in your doctorate level psychoanalysis.

1 Like

Sigh. Just ban anyone caught with hard evidence making use of exploits. Done and done. Nothing to argue over.

1 Like

Man, this is low tier drama. This is the equivalent of a group of kids breaking a swing set and when asked who did it, they all point at everyone else.

Strangle me? I did not grief groups of guilds or use a gamebreaking bug that is meant to be purchased. Spectra is widely known among Ktos, iToS, and is used by every single Druid C2 on the game. There is a reason it’s being removed next patch(ktos merge). Ktos knew it and did not ban a single person for it, because it’s part of their game mechanics and is not exploiting any sort of matter that would interfere with the economy.

You did use soul crystals over and over. 22 times is an understatement. You used over 22 in a single gvg with us.

That’s what I’m saying Professor. If I were exploiting then I wouldn’t be using soul crystals all the time because that would draw suspicion and people like you would make accusations.

1 Like

That’s exactly what you did.

I’m aware of that. I’m just pointing out how its odd that Desu posted a screen shot of FP members AFK farming/leeching and painting it in a bad light when the guild itself has done so in the past. I don’t believe there is proof that the FP Necromancer is auto-potting for some reason as well.

I give up, you’re dense.

Is that why I clowned Kirito 1v1 so many times? Maybe he should have spent that $500 he threw at the game on soul crystals instead so he could have gotten a second chance each time.

1 Like

All of you have too much time on your hands!!

But keep going this is prime entertainment

3 Likes

Speaking in third person is pretty cute.
The hashtags, however, not so much.

Ya’ll are acting like children, and really need to stop. Drama is overrated.

u and them deserve perma ban. good luck on the next patch