Tree of Savior Forum

Call to Action [Serious]

To be fair, that is a question nobody asks on here.

I’m trying to muster the courage and willpower to draw ToS fanart. It’s not that I can’t, but determination for me is wavering. I was even planning to do miniskits of the adventure of my friend (also an artist) and I going through the storymode. But otherwise, I’m fine amidst the burning church that is the forums.

Well I certainly don’t blame you for being hesitant,but I’d love to see at least one piece of your work sometime.Even if it’s just one,think of it as a memory of the good times you had despite what may happen with the game.

Right? Doesn’t seem like we can do much other than walk up to the fire and roast some marshmallows…

@Rob-Mar replying here since it was so soon after I posted this that you responded,lol.

That’s good to hear! I’m okay,just got done with a temp assignment last week,so this week I need to really buckle down and revise my resume and get looking.It’s just not the funnest thing,so I’ve been slacking a little this week so far…divvying my attention between the forums and the game,or smaller things I’ve been meaning to do [exercise more,clean up,maybe do laundry even though I despise it].

Somehow, I feel like I’m going to hate myself soooo much. Check your PM, I sent something there that might help. If I get banned for doing this, I’m going to take someone else down with me :expressionless:

1 Like

man you havent go in every city and maps. i might say you go to fendi city and blinded on every map bots. even in high lvl maps theres bot and its not 1 bot per map.

Good stuff Melon, as always.

I was playing the game and skyping with a friend yesterday and i told him how i started to fear for ToS’s future with all of these things happening. I’ve been reading lots of negative stuff around here on the past few weeks and i can’t help but worry about where all of this is gonna take us.

We realized on our conversation that while both of us won’t quit and are willing to wait for the day that we’re all able to play without any issues, not everyone in this community feels the same and will end up leaving.

We spent hours playing and talking about how we love this game so much and don’t want to see it buried anytime soon. Basically what i’m trying to say is that you can count on me 200% to do my part and spread the word in anyway that i can.

Let’s help our beloved game get on it’s feet and stay alive for the longest time possible.

Much love Melon, thanks for this topic <3

1 Like

In case anyone hasn’t been in the other thread,Hakkyu Kim has personally responded to a number of topics:

Thoughts? I responded there,but basically I’m remaining skeptical for now with circumstances being the way they are now,but it was certainly unexpected.

Jesus Christ its a ■■■■■■■ game dude, why don’t you do something more useful with your free time rather than trying to start some fuckig “revolution” against IMC… lol @ “call to action”.

This game has the worst and most entitled community I’ve ever seen.

As you respond to a post on this forum for the same game.

Not at all a revolution against them.You’d know that if you took a second to read any of the post.Any particular reason you’re so cranky?

Bye? I’m not sure why you feel the need to stay then.I think this was a partial success,at least,so I don’t know what you think you’re accomplishing here.

the game designs is perfect and is what made people play it. being so different than the theme park world of warcraft made me play it, OLD SCHOOL BABY.

Now… everything beside gameplay mechanics, is awful or worse.

duuudeee duuuuuudeeeeee it’s a game yes, and it’s money, time wasted, friends and a nice game different than most others. We don’t have this awesome games so people is trying to do something about things that will ruin it.

You don’t like the people opinion? stay out of the forum then and just be the white knight fanboy you love to be.

@Trippi Greato Bait mate. Keep trying and you might actually rustle some feathers.

In any case Melon, I was talking to a friend who I brought on here about it and I said “Literally it’s a matter of time until there’s a response, they don’t want to ditch the game.”

Unexpected, but at this point they’re losing the time they can make mistakes and be accepted without adding more transparency. That’s what the bulk of people want: Knowledge. Transparency. The clear picture instead of all these smoke and mirrors.

Hopefully Kim can walk the walk and not just talk it up, which I do believe.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Fanboy & White Knight?

Sorry the game is flawed and needs a lot of work, its pretty disgraceful. My issue is with the completely entitled actions of the user base acting like this is some major world issue and we have to RISE UP AND FIGHT!!

No, there is more than enough criticism all over the internet about this game. IMC is aware there are issues they just have no ■■■■■■■ clue where to start. The bad press, reviews and feedback on steam is all they need to see people aren’t satisfied and against popular belief the feedback on the forums and reddit etc does get viewed and taken into consideration. Spamming them with emails and other bullshit is going to do nothing but hinder the game and the whole entitled approach you all take is infuriating.

No one is taking it as some major world issue…I really think you’re overreacting yourself.

We have the same general opinion,the game needs work.But don’t agree on how they should go about it.You know what? That’s fine.I think agreeing to disagree is fine,and I don’t know why it infuriates you so much.Not everyone is going to feel the same way.

We were only made aware of this fact today,when Kim answered personally to another topic here in the forums.Before,we had every reason to believe otherwise as no changes were confirmed and no answers were given about some stuff he cleared up.In case you didn’t notice,this topic is 4 days old and the topic was trying to get them to say something about the inattention we had felt around here lately.Hopefully it changes from this point forward.

I’m sorry you see it as entitled.I didn’t spout on about how I put funds into this game or put all this time in and so we absolutely have to have answers,not at all.It was out of concern as someone who cares about the game,and if you look at any of the posted messages,none of them are screaming about that.They are all nicely asking for a little more attention to be put into the forum,but again,this was 4 days ago.Again,here’s to it hopefully being different now.

Haha I probably shouldn’t.

I think it’s for the best.It’s too late in to take the game down,which I think would be better,but this is a good compromise to prevent exacerbation of the issues we already have.I actually like this announcement more than Kim’s response,so I hope they keep up with it and the next maintenance actually has a little more to it.

1 Like

Her pic reminds me of…cough…zoe…cough tan…
cough

WAaaahhhh…WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH…WAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhh

…yup sounds just about right…

Judging from the non constructive posts he/she/it …(Thailand has a lot of tran boys) makes…most prob a kid …

prob around 12-15? i guess…

1 Like

1 Like