Tree of Savior Forum

Call to Action [Serious]

As someone who’s been a part of this forum since last July,and experienced the progression of two closed betas to where we are now,a lot has changed.

Unfortunately,most of this has been negative.

I won’t recount every single thing,because you can easily search it up and read yourself.But I think how little attention we’re getting as a whole,both as a community and a game is extremely alarming.Reviews are mixed on Steam. Weekends used to be expected for no answers,but now it’s basically anytime.Patch notes address none of the critical problems and I think that’s because not enough staff is assigned to care for this game,so they remain.I could say so much more,but most of you know about these already.

**That being said,I think it’s high time we stop just waiting on the forums for change to perhaps happen,and reach out to them ourselves.**I don’t have a lot of links to share and they may not respond immediately on each one,but I think if we express our concerns and love for the game/desire for it to succeed in mass,we can spark change.We’ve already done it once with the 3 month Founder’s Access idea they wanted to implement,and I know we can do it again.

Here are some places we can message them about ToS:

Shoot them an email: urgency@imc.co.kr
They said themselves that this email should be used to report issues that make the game unplayable,and I know SEA and SA players are currently experiencing this now.But I encourage any player to primarily use this over anything else.

ToS Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/treeofsavior/
IMC Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ImcGames/?fref=ts

Please feel free to suggest more places we can try to reach out to them and I’ll add them to this post.

I feel like this is obvious,but please do not send all caps,hateful messages full of curse words to them.That will not help in any way.

Because language may also be a barrier,I recommend sending your message in both English and Korean.SYSTRANet [thank you to @Rob-Mar for this suggestion] can help with this,although if someone here could post a standard message for people to use in more understandable Korean,that would be very helpful as well.

Normally I would not want to use message spamming to get a message across,but I really care for this community and love the game,and do not want it to waste away while nothing is attempted on our end to save it.With enough shown interest from us players,I think we can get it moving in the right direction.

Thank you for taking the time to read this,may the goddesses be with you! :sparkles:

82 Likes

The only part that interest me, as long as it is Lada, the rest i don’t care LOL.

Joking dear. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Everyone please read this call to action.

If you love ToS, if you enjoy all the friends you’ve made, the relationships you’ve forged, the grinding and time spent researching your character, and even the time spent waiting for this game to come out, you’ll at least send one message.

Now I’m not saying you just throw “MAKE TOS GREAT AGAIN” at them.

Explain to them how much you love and support this game, that all you want is the best for it. Despite all that’s happened in game and on the forums, you’ve persisted. And that this message isn’t meant to complain or bring the company down or insult the game.
It’s to bring light to staff/team things that need to be fixed. That things need to change before it’s too late.

No matter now bad it gets, it is never too late.

All it takes a few seconds of your time to send them a message on either one or all three sites.

Use this time to educate them on what can save this game. Use it to explain all your fears, worries, and concerns.

If we give this all we got, they will have to notice.

7 Likes

You sure you are a Tsundere? Where is all that aggressiveness? lol

As someone from Telsiai the game’s great! I haven’t been running into any issues.There has been no major server issues just a ping spike here and there. I can get into dungeons and missions no problem. There has been no gold seller spam anywhere. There has been minimal bots like 1 per map sort of thing.

I don’t about you guys but this has been the best experience I’ve had with the game ever. I’m having a blast playing!

I mean it doesn’t hurt to try but they don’t reply at all OR you’ll get a generic robotic response from them. Good luck to y’all

1 Like

I’m super uncomfortable with linking my real fb page anywhere but maybe I’ll make a throwaway for this.

What would be a good thing to say?

“Hello IMC! I want to start by saying I am a huge fan of your game, and thank you for giving overseas players a chance to try it. However I’m concerned about how the game has been managed and ran recently. Many, many of us players have complaints, concerns, and a general plethora of questions to ask, but we’ve hardly had any clear answers. These issues are hindering the success of your game, and to be honest, with the vagueness of the future of the game, I cannot recommend Tree of Savior to others. I’m posting in hopes that we will at least get more communication; not just a post-haste declaration, but actual discussions. Of course, even just letting us know the direction you guys plan to take the game in is fine. The community eagerly hopes to be able to understand your actions better and help the game grow and last.”

etc?

I feel like just saying “hey IMC, we’d love some communication” would cover that just fine though LMAO

3 Likes

I have nice moments once in a while when I’m not threatening to punch people.

It’s just that…

No one messes with my ToS…

7 Likes

Thanks for the luck.

I’ll need it when I’m bashing ToS walls down to get them to notice us. >///>

3 Likes

Well I do think language is a potential issue with sending them messages.I’m trying to go with ones more focused in South Korea because I think it’s clear those versions are getting more time and attention.

Do you have an alternative to recommend? I want messages to be understood as easily as possible,and Google Translate was just the only thing that came to mind.Unfortunately I know no one who speaks/writes Korean.

I like the first message,and although it may be easier and take less time to send the second example,I think us pointing us some specifics as far as issues go well potentially help them know where to put their attention.

Well thank you for the advice either way! Any support is appreciated.

Are we allowed to post directly to their page how does this BookFace thing workamajig

Should we all thread off a single post? IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE I’M HONESTLY CONFUSED HAHAHA

What are some issues I should mention? Optimization, TP being unavailable, server instability, spawn rates, swordsman rebalances, generally lackluster updates that don’t fix critical bugs?

Anything else we can all generally agree on?

If it says you can write something on the page,it should let you post on the page directly.

If not,you can leave a comment on a post they’ve made.

All of those I think are great things to mention,as well as asking them to pay more attention to our forum.That is what I mentioned in my message and that it would make a lot of players happy if they do so.

The biggest issue I think is attention.Lack of attention for the game and the forum on their part is what will kill this game,because none of those other issues will be addressed,causing people to leave or scaring away new players.

Okay, so it shows up as a visitor post. Kind of not very visible. I’ll post a short “IMC, the community would love some more communication about current issues with the game! I am personally anxious about the game’s future, and having some visibilty as to the direction you’re taking the game in would be great” on the latest post I suppose.

1 Like

They honestly need to stop bending over with these indecisive decisions and just tell us what’s going on. The stress and what not or what’s going on: Most people on here can handle what a dev has to deal with and what they may be doing and not bitch and whine. Secretcy doesn’t bode well and often leads to confusion, indecisiveness, and just general disarray when they need to be leading the charge.

That said, I just hope they open up to the community: Not only Kim either. I want a Neople-experience (If anyone watched how Neople struggled with their potato servers on GDnF’s release but had streams and such, you could see people in the office occasionally and what not.)

It helps that most Non-Communistic nations in the Far East are taught English as a second language, so I know that they know how to talk it; just not fluently. But hey, there’s people that only know one.

2 Likes

Why you leave my guild Melon?

Telsiai is supposed to be open to all. Go play in varena where reality is. I doubt you’ll have a blast playing.

Post, post, post. traction is always important get the train going etc

It doesn’t have to be long like mine, just give a quick supportive but firm shout yes

1 Like

Yes,but I think they still get a notification about any page activity.With enough people posting I think we can get a response.

I’ve posted to both pages and emailed them,it doesn’t take a lot of time guys,and can make a real difference.Please consider helping out.