Tree of Savior Forum

Call to Action [Serious]

New issue, if you die on pets, they disappear when you come closer to bosses. Should I file that under UI Problems or just Gameplay bugs?

Also the google docs suggestion has merit to it.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

I think this is a perfect example of an issue not all of us agree on,lol.

Ines you scared IMC gonna hire people that have their ■■■■ together or what? Lol. :u

You have no idea what you’re talking about, how your forum reply inaction affect things. For example, I have questions about game mechanics only you (someone in contact with dev team) could answer (not being able to talk directly with the dev team is a wild thing to begin with, you are barbarians). Like firewall hits for 1 time and gets extinguished when comes in contact with ice type enemies. Is this a bug or a dumb feature? Should I report it? No idea.
Next example: I had to abandon my first character (252 lvl) because one of its skills isn’t working like it did in icbt2. I’ve been following closely all ktos patchnotes and never seen any mention of it being nerfed. Hell, no one even knows about it (and I would rather keep it that way) because its one of sorcerors summons skills and everyone prefers to play with templeshooter, so there shouldnt be any whine about it (only when people whine you may take any action). My question would be once again if its bugged or intended for no reason change (boss itself still uses that skill correctly).
These examples are only about one of most simplest matters. And the reason I (and other players) can’t ask any of this and much more is because you will ignore it, just like you will ignore this post.
How does this affect you? First comes frustration, then comes annoyance. Then you are getting antagonized on your own poor no moderation forum.

5 Likes

Anyone begun that google doc yet?

Don’t we have Korean players here as well, or at least those who speak Korean? We can ask them to kindly translate the main message.

1 Like

We might,but I personally do not know any of them.If you do however,I would love to ask them about doing this for us.

I believe @Gwenyth could lend us a hand. Their name is Park Sunhwa on Pastebin -and- they help with a lot of translations–totally a legit Korean player.

1 Like

Yes,I just saw them less than an hour ago.Seems like my pet stats will apply correctly as a Cata,and guild Nuetrality is nice,but again,not any of the vital issues.Although they’re supposedly prepping for TP bundles with UI.

And for gods sake,I could care less about loading images.Please leave them alone.

What are the many instances and causes that make the game crash anyway?

You are too nice. We need to perform a site visit on IMC’s HQ in order to find out the hell is going on there.

Sure,but does anyone have pitchforks and torches? This may call for them.

We need a representative from Nexon. I’m actually curious on what Nexon KR have in mind about IMC’s outstanding performance in the deliveramce of the international versiom of ToS.

I imagine not much,sadly.They have an agreement with the Korean version,not this one.I remember reading on the forum way way back that they tried to reach a deal for this version but failed to do so.

Sometimes i feel like the Staff just wants to be left alone and do their thing. It’s kind of like the situation when a rebellious child hates having their parents on their back.

Definitely not just you.I’m assuming the release of the packs and their prices is causing the crash here as many are unhappy…

Here is a very quick short list of how to fix the game.

• Make it affordable, your pricing isn’t accessable to the large majority

• Optimize the game and servers to make them playable

• Release balancing patches to balance the classes (I would do this for you, for free, I could rebalance the game to a better state in under a week, including fully fixing the swordsman tree to be competitive and not OP).

• Fix the spawn rates in key area’s (I could also do this, in less than a day).

1 Like

This resumes my dreams that will never happen, while ToS still in IMC hands.

This:

This thread tells it like it is more than a hypocritical lying psychopath ever could, and without droll bias. Look at the ennumerated problems and just apply it to “we” than “I”.