Tree of Savior Forum

Bullet Marker looking for informations

Silver Bullet is good either way if you have it or not, +50% to dark/demon is amazing.

I don’t bother with tase when I don’t have enchanter cause I want more into napalm if I have linker.
RIP eats too many hits for sure, the 2 hits of napalm (both OH) are enough for me to handle things even poorly geared.

It should work if Lightning Hands does, kinda arbitrary if it doesn’t

Lightning Hands already works with Z atk at the first place.

Silver Bullets gains far too little time per cast to be worth maxing. You get 30 seconds at level 5 which is what you need for 100% up time, it is super tedious so you might consider going for more to make it less ■■■■, but level 15 is only 60 seconds, you’re casting the skill half as many times, for 10 points. That’s not worth it, it sucks that this move is so tedious but if you’re not SR, don’t max it.

As for Tracer Bullet level 1 is 12% Accuracy with 75% up time, you can’t make the duration longer and even if you do max it you only get 30%. You’ve already got more than 1/3 of the accuracy at level 1. There is no Enhance. If you really value accuracy that much that you would ever consider more than 1 point in this, just get Enchanter, it offers so much as a class, in the future it will require lvl 5 for a crit attribute and When maxed it is 40% with an Enhance for 5 minutes. 100% up time.

2 Likes