Tree of Savior Forum

💡 Hidden Quest and Useful Information (Might have spoil) 💡

It seems to be talking about the Obelisk which is a part of the Main Quest. The Gravestone itself doesn’t give any quest.

I believe this is just one of those “Flavor NPCs” which only serve the purpose of giving more depth to the lore. I could be wrong though.

Map: Owl Burial Ground

The NPC seems to respond only at certain times. It will ask you to donate a number of Fishing Rods ranging from 1 to 20.

I personally have only donated 3 Fishing Rods so I have no idea what this will do if I give 20 (or more) Fishing Rods.

1 Like

Tenants Farm

Could these be the Field Boss summoning mechanics?

Map: Fedimian Suburbs

1 Like

Yeah I thought about that too I think that makes the most sense. I have a feeling btw that it does not count these things for each person individually and we should all contribute to it together… but maybe not xD

bathed with a red light. If its anything, It could trigger between 5:00 to 6:00 pm as thats when the red light hits.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

What quest? Pillar one? I think someone mention how to do it at above? :open_mouth:

Please do, if possible.

grab 1 piece of each stone in the same area of the seal of space. With 3 pieces a boss triggers inside that place.

1 Like

I have the same question… So, up!

Parts 1,2,4 were drops from the area.

I’m guessing nothing yet as there is nothing related to it in the quest database.

1 Like

Has anyone triggered this quest yet? I’m guessing that Furry Odd will only give the quest if you have a certain number of Drake Horns.

Guessing it’s somewhere between 10~100? I only had 4 Drake Horns when I reached her so I could be wrong with the estimate.

People managed to get the quest with around 300 horns, it might be way less though. My guess would be 100 as there are other hidden quests like that one that require 100.

Not 100, I farmed for 100+ when I was crafting my red horn and she didn’t give me the quest.

Great guide! No secret stay hidden… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Except for 4th floor royal moseleum, i still have no idea how to complete that map.

You might want to have this listed as a hidden quest as well because of the requirements and reward.