Tree of Savior Forum

💡 Hidden Quest and Useful Information (Might have spoil) 💡

Does anyone remember where the Torn Diary pieces are from? I know Part 3 is from the well, but where is part 1, 2 and 4 from again?

It might give use some clues as to where the brother is supposed to appear

On magician’s quest. Went to Fedimian Map first and did not talk to any masters there. Then went to Kateen Forest to complete “To Kateen Forest” quest. Then I talked to Klaipeda Masters , Necromancer Master, East & West Siauliai Masters, Paladin Master and Gate Way of the Great King Masters and I got the quest. Narrow it down so we can know for sure who to talked to so ease the burden of talking to all masters to get the quest. Bump!

The Ghost Soldier on Sunset Flag Forest shows up at 7:01 to 8:00pm server time if i’m not mistaken. Just got his SPR +1 Potion

For Opportunity and Preparation i was there at 6:02 pm server time. it did not appear.

I forgot mentioning this in my previous post:

There might be a pattern to when it shows up depending on the day.

ie: I saw it at 6:02 on a Saturday, but did not see it at the same time on any of the next days.

i’ll keep checking from time to time

Still looking for a way to get Coben’s Quest to open the treasure in Fedimian Suburbs and waiting for the Ghostly Soldier in Sunset Village to spawn. I got the quest after finishing up all the quests in Sunset but by 8:05pm server time he was done.

why i cant get any mission o side quest in the recidence of the fallen legwyn family?
im lvl 139 and i already done all the quest of forest of the prayer, but dont get nothing more than paper notes or books in this dungueon…

There’s no real quest in there. Only event exist.

and how i get the chest on the top hall?

Does anyone know the actual requirements for the gravekeeper to appear? (pink hair achievement)

it says complete all the quest in owl burial. i was able to do the quest but i only got the potion without the dye. i’ve ask some friends and they got theirs. and i know i’ve finished mine cause i’ve unlocked the achievement.

You need to use gravity device.

Did you look in F1 > Character tab?

how i use gravity divice? :o

yup i did look and i only got the weight potion and it says here in the window the reward is pink dye lol

How i can use the space seal here??? i already make all the missions in the demon prison but dont let me use the god damn seal -.-

Walk to device when it’s xx:00 o’clock.

Maybe report it.

This also not work on KR. I heard dev not make it work yet.

1 Like

Anyone know what to do with this Decoy Altar at the Forest of the Prayer?

2 Likes

About Oppotunity and Preparation (?)
I just found that quest and I would like to share the information I have.
I found it around 6:42pm on Thursday on fourth floor of mausoleum on the upper right corner.
I have finished all the quest in mausoleum and I was grinding there when I found it.
Cheers.

1 Like

About this, Owl’s Burial Ground has one for fishing rods…

Anything about this? The same numbers show too…

Guys, i found this and i can’t remember if it’s part of the main quest in Vieta Gorge, can someone tell me or any idea if it’s related to anything at all?

s