Tree of Savior Forum

💡 Hidden Quest and Useful Information (Might have spoil) 💡

That’s odd, I got the quest to trigger but I do not see any mobs with the quest icon. I might have to abandon and restart it. Thanks!

I’ve come across it at 6:02 PM Server Time.

I just went for a quick breakfast and it was gone by the time I got back. That was around 6:38 PM Server Time.

So I tried to restart the quest but I’m stuck on the step where it tells me to enter a number in the chat, and there are still no monsters with the icon. Any ideas on what to do?

Did you type and say number in chat at correct location?

For the open sasame quest.

You need to go find the numbers on the purifiers on the previous floors, and get only one number per purifier you find. Otherwise it will mess it up. Once you have 5 and only 5 numbers just head back to the secret area and just type out the numbers into the chat window and he’ll confirm that you have the correct numbers and appear. From here it’s a simple kill x amount of enemies and your reward is a DEX +1 potion.

I found it in 4f as well (east side). i found around 3:30 am server time

Does anyone know what’s this? Map is Tiltas Valley.

Wondering the same thing since I can’t seem to make it work. :scream:

The pages in Ramstis Ridge have random numbers on them per player I believe.

For me they read:
First space6
Second space9
Third space8
Fourth space3

Maybe it’s in the sanctum, or near that device next to the exit to overlong bridge, since I dont think that was used for any other quest there and it looks suspicious. Tried entering the numbers there but that didnt do anything…

Yup number are random. The quest suppose to send letter to NPC in fedimian. Not sure if it can trigger messenger guy from some where else. Can’t think of any suspicious place. :cry:

For me it is:
First space9
Second space2
Third space6
Fourth space8

I tried entering all the numbers with space pressed everywhere in the map and nothing, also tried " 9 2 6 8" in the normal chat in the map and nothing else.

I was just in the middle of talking to all the job master after completing Mage Tower, I have not spoken with all of them yet but I noticed the Thaumaturge Master gave me the +5 Stamina potion quest after I spoke with her again. >< Maybe the requirement isn’t to talk to all 44 of them, but only those until up to Gateway of the Great King? I did find some I missed along the way. (Psychokino, Linker, both in Miner’s Village)

Hmm maybe? I’ll note it then. :sparkles:

Also thank you for the guide! It has been of great help so far. ^^

4 numbers … Do you try it with a group of players?

Anyone here knows something about the Lamp at 5F of Mage Tower?

1 Like

You have to help 5 souls sub quest from 2F to 4F to do that quest.

2 Likes

Thanks, back to explore Ramstis to 100% and he gave me a quest :smile:
maybe explored 100% all map from Gateway of the Great King to Plateau of Rex (King’s Plateau)

1 Like

“- Historian Colin’s Favor
Map : Plateau of Rex
Reward : Int +1 Potion
How to unlock : You must be a good explorer around this area. (Cr.@Zilox

yo, I’m about to get tho this map on my alt, if you want I can screenshot/type the exact dialogue the NPC says when giving the quest(it gives the hint to unlock it lol).

Dear Diary, after 3 Days of camping, I finally got another glimpse of it.

Server Time: 12:41 PM

1 Like